PDA

View Full Version : Upper cut of the century!

Blackmobile
10-16-2012, 07:00 AM
Bus driver delivers a monstrous upper cut to a belligerent passenger.

Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercut

(http://bit.ly/QjxRfS)

Curless
10-16-2012, 07:06 AM
Holy hit batman!

DOOM
10-16-2012, 07:07 AM
I saw that Friday!

Reminded me of Mike Tysins punch out!

Funny thing is he didn't even knock her out!

Weak punch.

MOTOWN
10-16-2012, 07:15 AM
Wow! hitting a female? i would love to dance with that tuff guy!

Ozark Marauder
10-16-2012, 07:19 AM
Truth be told, a man who wouldn’t want someone hitting his daughter, shouldn’t be hitting someone else’s......JMO

OZ

SID210SA
10-16-2012, 07:22 AM
you forgot to mention that the vid is not work safe

DOOM
10-16-2012, 07:31 AM
Wow! hitting a female? i would love to dance with that tuff guy!

She hit him first.

Blackmobile
10-16-2012, 07:36 AM
you forgot to mention that the vid is not work safe

Sorry bout that, but I was at work when I saw this but I do have headphones.

Blackmobile
10-16-2012, 07:52 AM
I saw that Friday!

Reminded me of Mike Tysins punch out!

Funny thing is he didn't even knock her out!

Weak punch.

Yeah, she should have been out cold from that.

sailsmen
10-16-2012, 07:55 AM
Men becoming women and women becoming men is a sign of the END.

Bigdogjim
10-16-2012, 09:38 AM
It's wrong on so many levels. Very poor tranning/testing on the part of the transit company.....your tax dollars at work..

That driver would not last one day in most company's I have worled for.

mrjones
10-16-2012, 01:02 PM
Somebody bring A M B E R L A M P S ! ! ! ! !

Got_1
10-16-2012, 02:11 PM
that man deserves a raise IMO!

yjmud
10-16-2012, 02:36 PM
you want to act like a man you will be treated like a man
he deserves a raise

Blk04MM
10-16-2012, 03:20 PM
you want to act like a man you will be treated like a man
he deserves a raise

PREACH!

In a later interview she said she spat and hit him. Act like a man get beat like one. Poor decision she made. That old guy was probably fed up with passengers disrespecting him. She caught him on the wrong day.

WhatsUpDOHC
10-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Who needs reality TV?

Reality is depressing enough.........

On another note. To quote Mike Tyson after he dropped Marvis Frazier in (IIRC) 17 secs, "He was makin' woman noises."

With the associated lisps from Iron Mike.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BlackOps
10-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Talk about earning her equal rights!!

pantheroc
10-17-2012, 10:02 AM
Supposedly she didn't pay fare, would not get off bus, then choked or hit him and spit at him.

http://fox8.com/2012/10/12/support-grows-for-rta-driver-who-threw-punch/

vkirkend
10-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Anybody that spits on me is fair game.........

Blackened300a
10-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Supposedly she didn't pay fare, would not get off bus, then choked or hit him and spit at him.

http://fox8.com/2012/10/12/support-grows-for-rta-driver-who-threw-punch/

All bets off then, Im just impressed she got back up after that!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YBaUfp9jP-8/TjBUcWMr3RI/AAAAAAAACoQ/-U7jg81QPnM/s1600/tumblr_l8ytk9pmre1qc8pm4o1_500 .jpg

DOOM
10-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Anybody that spits on me is fair game.........

She hit him too!

sailsmen
10-17-2012, 12:20 PM
If I were the bus driver after I stopped the bus I would have waited in my seat for her to come after me again and then "defended myself", beat the crap out of her.

The bus driver by getting out of his seat and retaliating gives one the impression he was the agressor. He esculated a situation that at that time was not violent.

It reminds me of the low life women who attacked the BK worker, but they kept going after him w/o stopping and he defended himself.

DOOM
10-18-2012, 01:01 AM
The bus driver by getting out of his seat and retaliating gives one the impression he was the agressor. He esculated a situation that at that time was not violent.

How does the bus driver getting out of his seat make him the agressor?

He was punched and spit on! She hit him FIRST! how was the situation not already violent?

Was he supposed to just sit there in his seat and take the assault? :confused:

Timw286
10-18-2012, 04:54 AM

He was punched and spit on! She hit him FIRST! how was the situation not already violent?

Agreed, next time before she runs her ignorant mouth hopefully she'll sit back and think before she speaks. (The spitting, hitting and failure to pay the toll go without saying)

ctrlraven
10-18-2012, 06:27 AM
Funny review of that uppercut video

NSFW (Language)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW95hU08DGA
JW95hU08DGA

Bigdogjim
10-18-2012, 06:35 AM

Transit driver's are trained to deal with the issues like this. He has access to a supervisor and should have called it in and asked for the police and a supervsisor to be dispatched to the location.

No matter how "cool" people this this is it wrong for and any driver to punch a rider. It just goes with the job, don't mean you have to like it,but it a fact of driving a bus on the streets of America today.

Passengers that get out of control are expained in tranning. Call it in and wait for a supervisor. I know it sucks and you want to beat the crap of the person but it's not the right way to deal with it. What if she had "friends" on the bus? That driver would be a world of trouble and hurt.

Bottom line is drive and let the supervisor deal with the trash.

sailsmen
10-18-2012, 06:41 AM
After she assaulted the bus driver she stepped back and was out of punching range. 7 seconds latter the bus driver gets out of his seat, takes 3 steps towards her while she has her hands by her side in a passive position. The bus driver then punches her, this is not a defensive act. The question is was she still a threat to him? If so why did he get out of his seat and go after her? Was he defending himself or retaliating?
If you think it's clear cut just look at the Martin vs Zimmerman case. Many say Zimmerman had no right to defend himself.

If a person punches you, walks away, lies on the ground and you kick them in the head are you defending yourself or retaliating?

MOTOWN
10-18-2012, 06:47 AM
After she assaulted the bus driver she stepped back and was out of punching range. 7 seconds latter the bus driver gets out of his seat, takes 3 steps towards her while she has her hands by her side in a passive position. The bus driver then punches her, this is not a defensive act. The question is was she still a threat to him? If so why did he get out of his seat and go after her? Was he defending himself or retaliating?
If you think it's clear cut just look at the Martin vs Zimmerman case. Many say Zimmerman had no right to defend himself.

If a person punches you, walks away, lies on the ground and you kick them in the head are you defending yourself or retaliating?

I went back and watched the video again! what i didnt realize is that she punched him and spit on him, that being said she got what she had coming, and if i responded to that scene she would be arrested for assualt and battery as she should have been!

sailsmen
10-18-2012, 06:59 AM
There are a number of cases where a wife has years of being beaten by her husband with him threatening to kill her. The wife kills the husband and she goes to jail because at the time she killed the husband he was not a threat to her.

Why am I pointing this out? In most cases you have the right to defend yourself against a percieved threat. You do not have the right to retaliate.

Joe Walsh
10-18-2012, 07:06 AM
Funny review of that uppercut video

NSFW (Language)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW95hU08DGA
JW95hU08DGA

LMMFAO!

Who is that guy?
He is funny as $h*t!!!

BTW: She does have a chin....she got back up after that haymaker!
Or....maybe she was high on crack and didn't feel anything.

MOTOWN
10-18-2012, 07:23 AM
There are a number of cases where a wife has years of being beaten by her husband with him threatening to kill her. The wife kills the husband and she goes to jail because at the time she killed the husband he was not a threat to her.

Why am I pointing this out? In most cases you have the right to defend yourself against a percieved threat. You do not have the right to retaliate. :bs:

This has absolutely nothing to do with a simple assault! the fact of the matter is she was the aggresor by assaulting him period!

Crown Vicman
10-18-2012, 07:40 AM
Being a guy I am totally against fighting women or girls. Id rather look like a wimp running from a woman than to fight one. In this case she had that coming. It was wrong and its something I wouldn't do but I hope they don't fire him over it.

maineiac
10-18-2012, 06:37 PM
After the uppercut and he put her out the door he should have driven away

WhatsUpDOHC
10-18-2012, 08:08 PM
Watched it again.

Depressing.

DOOM
10-18-2012, 08:50 PM
After the uppercut and he put her out the door he should have driven over the B¡tch!!!

***fixed***

:D

71cyclone
10-18-2012, 09:21 PM
***fixed***

:D

Drive cam is a wonderful thing / [ This helped me to retire from Metro transit last year ] Big Brother is really watching 24-7 as well as Patrons with I phones //By the WAY thats how they Roll at Cleveland Transit , a real Motley Crew

PonyUP
10-19-2012, 04:26 AM
Watched it again.

Depressing.

Watched it again, still laughing my ass off

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

mrjones
10-19-2012, 06:16 AM

That would be me defending myself from having it happen to me again! And hopefully defending against it happening to someone else! That's what's wrong with the world today. The bad people doing bad aren't afraid of the punishment.

Now, I will say that I don't think the driver was totally in the clear, because he could be heard running his mouth, making deragotory comments to the girl. To really make a good judgement, you'd have to see the entire interaction.

ctrlraven
10-19-2012, 06:25 AM
Aww look how the media paints her as the victim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p9vemxT5_w
-p9vemxT5_w

sailsmen
10-19-2012, 06:30 AM
That would be me defending myself from having it happen to me again! And hopefully defending against it happening to someone else! That's what's wrong with the world today. The bad people doing bad aren't afraid of the punishment.

Now, I will say that I don't think the driver was totally in the clear, because he could be heard running his mouth, making deragotory comments to the girl. To really make a good judgement, you'd have to see the entire interaction.

So Zimmerman is innocent? All those battered women who are in jail for killing their wife beating husband while he slept should be released? All those detainees in GITMO should be executed? Gang members retaliating against other gang members should not be prosecuted? Hatfields vs McCoys should not be prosecuted? The homeowner who chases the intruder down the block shooting him in the back?

Not that clear cut is it?

sailsmen
10-19-2012, 06:33 AM
:bs:

This has absolutely nothing to do with a simple assault! the fact of the matter is she was the aggresor by assaulting him period!

Just look at how the Justice system has ruled in many, many similar cases. The one defending themselves are frequently prosecuted and found guilty. And that ain't no Bu$$ Sh@#!

Some one attacking you does not automatically give you the right to attack them back. Generally in most cases you have the right to defend yourself against a perceived threat, although sadly in some jurisdictions that right is very narrow.

Blackmobile
10-19-2012, 07:15 AM
Notice how she back peddles when asked if she hit him first.

"I can't answer that, I need to speak to my lawyer" :bs:

Aww look how the media paints her as the victim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p9vemxT5_w
-p9vemxT5_w

Blackmobile
10-19-2012, 07:19 AM
And to clearify how defenseless Black women can be, does anyone remember this beat down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bAWoaFmYss