PDA

View Full Version : Whatever Happened to "We're Number One?"

SC Cheesehead
10-16-2012, 01:32 PM
States That Drink the Most Beer
http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2012/10/12/states-that-drink-most-beer/

Back when I reached the LDA, Wisconsin was ranked #1, now they're down to 6TH PLACE! :eek:

However, I see some things never change...

"...Nearly one in every four Wisconsinites is considered a binge drinker, while nearly one in 10 residents is considered a heavy drinker. Both of those figures are higher than in any other state in the U.S..."

;) ------> :beer:

PonyUP
10-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Well, where does South Carolina rank now that you live there? Your departure from Cheeseville might account for the severe drop

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

WhatsUpDOHC
10-16-2012, 03:10 PM
Well, where does South Carolina rank now that you live there? Your departure from Cheeseville might account for the severe drop

Nice. :beer::thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

SC Cheesehead
10-16-2012, 03:23 PM

Went from 22nd to 21st.

http://beerinstitute.org/BeerInstitute/files/ccLibraryFiles/Filename/000000001270/State%20Per%20Capita%20Consump tion%202003%20to%202011.pdf

Doin' the best I can with what I got... ;)

Bigdogjim
10-16-2012, 06:08 PM
I would think that the highest place would be a marauder get together:lol:

SC Cheesehead
10-16-2012, 06:23 PM
I would think that the highest place would be a marauder get together:lol:

:D True, dat! :D

MyBlackBeasts
10-16-2012, 06:35 PM
States That Drink the Most Beer
http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2012/10/12/states-that-drink-most-beer/

Back when I reached the LDA, Wisconsin was ranked #1, now they're down to 6TH PLACE! :eek:

However, I see some things never change...

"...Nearly one in every four Wisconsinites is considered a binge drinker, while nearly one in 10 residents is considered a heavy drinker. Both of those figures are higher than in any other state in the U.S..."

;) ------> :beer:

Its because I stopped drinking beer a while back, Rex. When I did 1/2 the liquor stores went bust & the state dropped in consumption rank! :eek:

SC Cheesehead
10-16-2012, 06:51 PM
Its because I stopped drinking beer a while back, Rex. When I did 1/2 the liquart stores went bust & the state dropped in consumption rank! :eek:

Whew, that makes me feel a little better, Bill, thought it was all my fault... ;)

GAMike
10-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Well Pony and I will do our part to raise Georgia's profile moving forward... Not sure where we will wind up, but if we can recruit a couple others here (Stacey? David?, Dave? Mike?) my guess is we can move the needle:lol: After all we already own the Captain Consumption tables:beer:

SC Cheesehead
10-17-2012, 04:03 AM
Well Pony and I will do our part to raise Georgia's profile moving forward... Not sure where we will wind up, but if we can recruit a couple others here (Stacey? David?, Dave? Mike?) my guess is we can move the needle:lol: After all we already own the Captain Consumption tables:beer:

Heck, I'm always willing to help out friends, we'll have to see if we can move it up a tick or two at SSHS... ;)

Marauderman
10-17-2012, 04:34 AM
Heck, I'm always willing to help out friends, we'll have to see if we can move it up a tick or two at SSHS... ;)

.............but that raises Ga. up in the ranking...........just saying....

SC Cheesehead
10-17-2012, 05:13 AM
.............but that raises Ga. up in the ranking...........just saying....

Yeah, I know, but I'm certain they'll reciprocate should the opportunity arise... ;) -----> :beer:

Bigdogjim
10-17-2012, 06:18 AM
Yeah, I know, but I'm certain they'll reciprocate should the opportunity arise... ;) -----> :beer:
When you get to NJ we will raise the State a few notches on the list:beer:

SC Cheesehead
10-17-2012, 09:43 AM
When you get to NJ we will raise the State a few notches on the list:beer:

You can count on it! :D

Baaad GN
10-17-2012, 10:56 AM
You can track drinking in the State of Wisc. by the performance of the Packers, enough said!

SC Cheesehead
10-17-2012, 01:19 PM
You can track drinking in the State of Wisc. by the performance of the Packers, enough said!

Well, keep in mind who gave da Bears their azz-whoopin earlier this year, Ed... :D

Cheeseheadbob
10-17-2012, 01:26 PM
Since I gave up the suds, I was not able to boost the rankings when I was back there a couple of weeks ago... Although, drinking in Stevens Point did not seem to follow this downward trend. Holy crap, do they drink!
Its because I stopped drinking beer a while back, Rex. When I did 1/2 the liquart stores went bust & the state dropped in consumption rank! :eek:

SC Cheesehead
10-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Since I gave up the suds, I was not able to boost the rankings when I was back there a couple of weeks ago... Although, drinking in Stevens Point did not seem to follow this downward trend. Holy crap, do they drink!

Like my old Uncle Heinrich used to say, "Je mehrer etwas ändert, desto mehrer es ist das gleiche." ;)