PDA

View Full Version : Lonestar and Jimmy Wayne

woaface
02-24-2004, 07:52 PM
A friend and I went to the Lonestar and Jimmy Wayne concert in downtown Greenville last night.

Jimmy was awesome, really connected with the crowd and played guitar very well (finger picking everything).
The lead singer for Lonestar could have done more for the audience and less for a group of s on a side balcony. He said something or pointed to them 2 or 3 times a song for a good portion of the show. They were also good at playing other artists music. But they did well none-the-less.

Other than that it was a lot of fun! First concert I've paid for and done the driving and all that. It was an enjoyable thing to do, and I'm glad I went!

Petrograde
02-25-2004, 04:07 AM
Other than that it was a lot of fun! First concert I've paid for and done the driving and all that. It was an enjoyable thing to do, and I'm glad I went!

The first concert I ever paid for was in the summer of '91 Guns n' Roses. :lol: I had a great time too!

Tom

Haggis
02-25-2004, 07:00 AM
Ladyhawke and I went to see Lonestar last Summer at an open air arena. Trace Adkins opened for them. He put on a better show then they did, IMO. But, I was really impressed with them when it started pouring down rain and they continued to play for an hour even though they were getting soaked. Needless to say the small umbrell we had did not do us much good. Oh well we had a good time.