PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Hall at Colex

tallpaul
10-25-2012, 11:51 AM
Can someone please tell me how I can reach him at Colex inc. I was given a phone number 954-978-3880 to call him. He doesn't answer or return my messages. I ordered the coil covers, button caps and all of the cap covers back in April and the only thing I have received are the caps brake fluid, oil etc.

I don't know if he is avoiding me or something has happened to him. I don't want to bad mouth the guy but I have waited long enough so if someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

MMBLUE
10-25-2012, 11:55 AM
I recently sent him a PM and took a while for him to get back. He was just on this morning. I asked about the covers in my PM and what I can tell you is that his response was that he is in the process of moving his shop right now, and doesn't have the cam covers available and will do a run when he is moved and up and running. I just got this Monday.

Ms. Denmark
10-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Can someone please tell me how I can reach him at Colex inc. I was given a phone number 954-978-3880 to call him. He doesn't answer or return my messages. I ordered the coil covers, button caps and all of the cap covers back in April and the only thing I have received are the caps brake fluid, oil etc.

I don't know if he is avoiding me or something has happened to him. I don't want to bad mouth the guy but I have waited long enough so if someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.
I'm sending you a PM.