PDA

View Full Version : why does my feedback keep disappearing?

LSCR351
11-06-2012, 07:27 PM
At first I thought people weren't leaving positive feedback, but twice now I have seen a (1) positive feedback score, Then POOF, it's gone! So why am I getting robbed of my feedback?

LSCR351
11-07-2012, 01:04 AM
23 people have viewed this post already, yet no one responded? Not even a moderator? Has this not happened to anyone else?
I log on here all the time, don't stir any pots or cause any problems, yet I feel I am getting the cold shoulder. Is the problem that I have a Crown Vic and not a Marauder? At one time I wanted a Marauder and could not afford one. Now I can afford one but am happier with my Vic because Marauders are not offered in any shade of green, or without a center console to get in the way.
Anyway, why am I getting robbed of my positive trader rating? Bet if I did something to deserve negitive feedback I could get that!

guspech750
11-07-2012, 04:07 AM
I do not have an answer for you. And I can 100% assure you it has nothing to do about owning a Crown Vic as there are members here who do not even own a Panther car at all. Try asking a Mod or the members you bought stuff from via a PM. Usually will get a better response for such an unusual question.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

SC Cheesehead
11-07-2012, 04:13 AM
I do not have an answer for you. And I can 100% assure you it has nothing to do about owning a Crown Vic as there are members here who do not even own a Panther car at all. Try asking a Mod or the members you bought stuff from via a PM. Usually will get a better response for such an unusual question.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

^^^^^ What he said.

I'm guessing you don't have more responses because no one's sure what migt be happening.

Have you tried sending a PM to MM2004 or MM03MOK?

MM03MOK
11-07-2012, 04:43 AM
I have done nothing to your feedback. There is no tracking of any editing to Feedback. I would ask the persons leaving you feedback if they changed it. I don't know if they can edit/change their feedback. If you look at their feedback, it should also show who they left feedback for. No one has ever mentioned their feedback disappearing that I cab recall. Puzzles me.

Mary

Baaad GN
11-07-2012, 06:20 AM
Ok what's feedback!!!!!!!! :-( No body loves me??

Baaad GN
11-07-2012, 06:21 AM
I don't own a panther and now that Obama won I won't be buying American cars any more, my little way to protest!

fastblackmerc
11-07-2012, 09:32 AM
I don't own a panther and now that Obama won I won't be buying American cars any more, my little way to protest!

That's good.... bite off your nose to spite your face.... Good Job!

What is needed is everyone to work TOGETHER....

Spectragod
11-07-2012, 10:03 AM

That's good.... bite off your nose to spite your face.... Good Job!

What is needed is everyone to work TOGETHER....

I think he means that there is no money to buy a new car, by the time we get done paying for everyone else's free stuff. Just as I won't be buying a new service van, when this one dies, I'll close the door's on that business.

Then I can work "together" with the rest of the government dependent.

MM2004
11-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Guys,

Knowing that the election is still fresh in our minds, turning threads into a politcal discussion will not fly here.

The OP started a thread about feedback.

Please keep it on track.

;)

Mike.

MMBLUE
11-07-2012, 10:18 AM
I don't remember how I did my feedback etc. I think a PM from the op was involved excepting or something like that.

For the record, working together doesn't mean "give in" to bad ideas that aren't working.

Bluerauder
11-07-2012, 10:22 AM
At first I thought people weren't leaving positive feedback, but twice now I have seen a (1) positive feedback score, Then POOF, it's gone! So why am I getting robbed of my feedback?

It is a major "Feedback" conspiracy. ;)

Are you sure that this is not related to the last month, last 6 months, and last 12 months time (shelf life for Feedback).

My profile shows 4 feedback but none are listed in the last month, last 6 months or last 12 month section because all 4 feedbacks are older than a year ago. Maybe they disappear from that part of the listing when they hit the "age" point of 1, 6, or 12 months. That is my best guess.

Disparaging MM owners on this site is NOT a good idea. :P

J-MAN
11-07-2012, 12:37 PM
I'm not sure what caused your problem, but I'll light a candle for you.

MOTOWN
11-07-2012, 12:40 PM

LMAO:lol::lol:

Cheeseheadbob
11-07-2012, 01:24 PM
This elicited a hearty guffaw from me!

Something to brighten an otherwise gloomy day. Now before anyone gets their knickers in a knot, it is very overcast here with 100% chance of frozen precipitation, thus, gloomy...:rolleyes:

MMBLUE
11-07-2012, 02:08 PM
This elicited a hearty guffaw from me!

Something to brighten an otherwise gloomy day. Now before anyone gets their knickers in a knot, it is very overcast here with 100% chance of frozen precipitation, thus, gloomy...:rolleyes:

I like the weather analogy.

NEWS AT ELEVEN:

JUST IN FOLKS THERE IS A STORM BREWING OUT IN THE MID WEST AND WE ARE NOT QUITE TO SURE WHAT TO CALL IT.

IT COULD HAVE DRASTIC AND DEVISTATING LASTING EFFECTS.

(SUE) SEEMS TO BE TAKING HOLD OF THE WHOLE EASTERN SEABOARD. THE MORE POPULATED AREAS, SEEM TO BE HIT THE WORST.

IT RESEMBLES THE LIKES OF A NOR'EASTER. WELL JOHN, CONSIDERING THIS IS THE SECOND NAMED STORM OF THE SEASON, IT WILL BE NAMED BARRY.

(JOHN) SUE IT LOOKS SO BAD THAT IT'LL TAKE GENERATIONS TO RECOVER FROM THIS STORM.

(end of transcript)

LSCR351
11-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the replys y'all. Since no-one else has had this problem, I am starting to think that maybe I am loosing my mind. Now I am secound guessing myself! I could have sworn I had seen positive feedback posted. IDK.

MM03MOK
11-07-2012, 10:07 PM
You received one today!

PonyUP
11-07-2012, 10:14 PM
I like the weather analogy.

NEWS AT ELEVEN:

JUST IN FOLKS THERE IS A STORM BREWING OUT IN THE MID WEST AND WE ARE NOT QUITE TO SURE WHAT TO CALL IT.

IT COULD HAVE DRASTIC AND DEVISTATING LASTING EFFECTS.

(SUE) SEEMS TO BE TAKING HOLD OF THE WHOLE EASTERN SEABOARD. THE MORE POPULATED AREAS, SEEM TO BE HIT THE WORST.

IT RESEMBLES THE LIKES OF A NOR'EASTER. WELL JOHN, CONSIDERING THIS IS THE SECOND NAMED STORM OF THE SEASON, IT WILL BE NAMED BARRY.

(JOHN) SUE IT LOOKS SO BAD THAT IT'LL TAKE GENERATIONS TO RECOVER FROM THIS STORM.

(end of transcript)

Unbelievable!!!! A guy is asking a legitimate question about feedback and we take the opportunity to paste the President. This is exactly why I have not been on the board much. You guys need to pick a new hobby instead of hating on the President. I can't take four more years of people spouting ridiculous editorial headlines they heard from Limbaugh, Hannity or any other conspiracy theorist. Dude won, get over it or post it on a site that has nothing to do with cars

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

Haggis
11-08-2012, 05:50 AM
Thanks for the replys y'all. Since no-one else has had this problem, I am starting to think that maybe I am loosing my mind. Now I am secound guessing myself! I could have sworn I had seen positive feedback posted. IDK.

Welcome to the club...:stooges:

MMBLUE
11-08-2012, 07:32 AM
LSCR351- I hope that Bunny gets you squared away. :)

Brad- Like my mother used to say " if the shoe fits, wear it" If you don't want to be on the board much, then don't. No one is forcing you. It's all good. ;)

Unbelievable!!!! A guy is asking a legitimate question about feedback and we take the opportunity to paste the President. This is exactly why I have not been on the board much. You guys need to pick a new hobby instead of hating on the President. I can't take four more years of people spouting ridiculous editorial headlines they heard from Limbaugh, Hannity or any other conspiracy theorist. Dude won, get over it or post it on a site that has nothing to do with cars

PonyUP
11-08-2012, 07:34 AM
LSCR351- I hope that Bunny gets you squared away. :)

Brad- Like my mother used to say " if the shoe fits, wear it" If you don't want to be on the board much, then don't. No one is forcing you. It's all good. ;)

Except for the fact that politics don't need to be brought up in every thread. How about if everyone wants to slam the President, they go to a site dedicated to that. Failing to see how someone inquiring about their feedback relates to politics

Haggis
11-08-2012, 07:43 AM
Except for the fact that politics don't need to be brought up in every thread. How about if everyone wants to slam the President, they go to a site dedicated to that. Failing to see how someone inquiring about their feedback relates to politics

I agree, Brad it is over; now can we skip the next four years.

And don't leave here Buddy, you are a good friend and I would miss you.

PonyUP
11-08-2012, 07:49 AM
I agree, Brad it is over; now can we skip the next four years.

And don't leave here Buddy, you are a good friend and I would miss you.

No intention on leaving Gordon, trust me on that, have way too much fun on here.

Just needed to take a break around election night. It was like getting barraged. It's all you heard about on TV, at work, at gatherings and on here.

The only way to escape was the Kilt, so I took part in that 😊🍺😊🍺😊🍺

Besides, if I didn't have you, who would leave me death threats over my encounters?

MMBLUE
11-08-2012, 07:57 AM

You say this, and I say this. How about most every post you have to make a remark about sex or drinking or getting drunk or something :confused:. Has nothing to do with cars. Look at you sig and avatar. "Can you say hypocrite" I guess thats okay since you say it is.

PonyUP
11-08-2012, 08:27 AM
You say this, and I say this. How about most every post you have to make a remark about sex or drinking or getting drunk or something :confused:. Has nothing to do with cars. Look at you sig and avatar. "Can you say hypocrite" I guess thats okay since you say it is.

Whatever. There's a pretty big difference between politics and all those other things, if you are too dense to figure out that turning a thread about inquiry of feedback into Obama bashing is wrong, then nothing I say will change your mind. Therefore I'll leave it at that

Feel free to continue Obama bashing, I'll just throw it on the ignore list

Haggis
11-08-2012, 08:37 AM

I wish I could put Obamnuts on an ignore list.

I.B.T.L

MMBLUE
11-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Whatever. There's a pretty big difference between politics and all those other things, if you are too dense to figure out that turning a thread about inquiry of feedback into Obama bashing is wrong, then nothing I say will change your mind. Therefore I'll leave it at that

Not once, did I direct a comment on your intellect or insult you personally. If calling you hypocritical is a direct insult, then I apoligize. You are not going to change my mind. I was brought up in the liberal bastion of the notheast, and was a Dem before. I smartened up. There is no line or evidence of switches from Rep to Dem. BTW, not Obama bashing, it's all about philosphy and thinking.

MM2004
11-08-2012, 08:49 AM
And my thinking is this disussion is over, and my apologies to the OP for his thread being totally trashed.

:(

Mike.