PDA

View Full Version : Some of our loyal customers

Curless
11-08-2012, 08:35 AM
Thought I'd show you guys some of our project cars we work on here at Curless Auto Repair....let me know what ya think!

SC Cheesehead
11-08-2012, 08:38 AM
I like the big Chebbie, is that a '68 Opera window Caprice?

Curless
11-08-2012, 08:41 AM
and some more of em...

Curless
11-08-2012, 08:44 AM
I like the big Chebbie, is that a '68 Opera window Caprice?

Yes it is, 327 power glide...53,000 original miles, second owner. It has a very rare stereo option. Can't remember what its called but it very nice sounding for it age. There are extra speakers at the floor and in the back dash...under the dash controls for them all...all Delco electronics.

CBT
11-08-2012, 08:47 AM
Nice! I'd like the Caprice and the Typhoon. And the Corvette 'vert.

MMBLUE
11-08-2012, 08:49 AM
Nice loving the Imp and the stang :banana2:

SC Cheesehead
11-08-2012, 08:50 AM
Yes it is, 327 power glide...53,000 original miles, second owner. It has a very rare stereo option. Can't remember what its called but it very nice sounding for it age. There are extra speakers at the floor and in the back dash...under the dash controls for them all...all Delco electronics.

Sweet! I always thought the '65s - '68s were some of the best looking cars Chevy ever designed (beyond the tri-fives).

Bigdogjim
11-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Nice work. :up:

DOOM
11-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Very nice bro!

Curless
11-08-2012, 09:30 AM
These three pics are the only evidence we have that my Mother in Law's Marauder existed...bastards stole it out of her Condo in Florida a few years ago...:bigcry:

RubberCtyRauder
11-08-2012, 09:37 AM
These three pics are the only evidence we have that my Mother in Law's Marauder existed...bastards stole it out of her Condo in Florida a few years ago...:bigcry:

Your Mother In Law must know DOOM if she is doing some burnout bling

Curless
11-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Your Mother In Law must know DOOM if she is doing some burnout bling

LOL! Its me driving...I was going to put on new tires...had to make sure the old ones were worn all the way out!!!!!!!:burnout:

ajdereicup
11-08-2012, 09:42 AM
Awesome and I noticed that amazing RR:) And love the Syclone or is the blazer one a Typhoon? Can't ever remember which is which:(

Curless
11-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Typhoon = Blazer oh and it make 767 to the crank...4.3 V-6!!!

ajdereicup
11-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Ohhh ahha. That is amazing. I love those little rare bastards never gotten to see one in person yet:(

Curless you like putting headers on panther platform vehicles? >:)

fastblackmerc
11-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Nice shots. I'd love to open a shop to do that kind of work.

1 Bad Merc
11-08-2012, 10:13 AM

It probably has the "Reverbasonic" stereo option. I know my dad still has one that he took out of his' old Chevy. :)

Curless
11-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Ohhh ahha. That is amazing. I love those little rare bastards never gotten to see one in person yet:(

Curless you like putting headers on panther platform vehicles? >:)

Never tried yet....you thinkin about a road trip???? I've done Mustangs before...can't be that different!

Curless
11-08-2012, 11:26 AM
It probably has the "Reverbasonic" stereo option. I know my dad still has one that he took out of his' old Chevy. :)

I'll see it again in the spring and check it out!

Curless
11-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Nice shots. I'd love to open a shop to do that kind of work.

Thanks, its not our mainstay but it is fun. I enjoy the older cars and the rare cars. The people who own them understand that stuff happens and sometimes things don't go the right way.

Comin' in Hot
11-08-2012, 12:51 PM

I love the cyclones and typhoons. I always wanted to put a factory looking turbo in my '90 awd gmc safari. My thought was to make the never factory built (but should have been) gmc tsunami.

Curless
11-08-2012, 12:57 PM
I love the cyclones and typhoons. I always wanted to put a factory looking turbo in my '90 awd gmc safari. My thought was to make the never factory built (but should have been) gmc tsunami.
LOVE IT!!!!!!

So wish they would build a factory twin turbo Trailblazer SS

Paul T. Casey
11-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Very nice rides. Love that big red Pancho.

Curless
11-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Very nice rides. Love that big red Pancho.

That was actually my Mother in Law's car and then my wife's 16th birthday present...she (being a teenaged girl) had mom sell it to get her a new (at the time) GEO TRACKER!!!! Its now owned by friend's of the family and we are in line first to buy it when and if they wish to sell it.

Gordy
11-08-2012, 01:23 PM

We need to talk man, we just picked up a Typhoon a couple weeks ago and sounds like you went the direction I want to go

Baaad GN
11-08-2012, 01:31 PM
That reverb makes the radio have an echo effect, sounds like in a concert hall, had it in my 65 chevelle and when I sold that I took out to put in my 64 SS, still on the shelf in my garage, havnn't thought about it in years. maybe I should clean my garage to figure what I have? LOL

Curless
11-08-2012, 02:24 PM
We need to talk man, we just picked up a Typhoon a couple weeks ago and sounds like you went the direction I want to go

Be very careful what you wish for.... the front diff and transfer case are time bombs at this level. I'd stop at around 500...they are still gonna break but they'll last longer than this one does!

MOTOWN
11-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Sweet rides!

Gordy
11-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Be very careful what you wish for.... the front diff and transfer case are time bombs at this level. I'd stop at around 500...they are still gonna break but they'll last longer than this one does!

Why does that not surprise me.

MyBlackBeasts
11-08-2012, 07:36 PM

Ouch, that sucks!!!

Looks like hers had more juice than yours... :eek:
That can be cured you know... :burnout:
Boost, Boost, Boost,
Boost, Boost, Boost,
Boost, Boost, Boost,
Boost, Boost, Boost,
Boost, Boost, Boost,
:D :D :D :D :D

guspech750
11-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Very cool pictures Chris. Yuz got'z yourz selfz a great gigz!

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Curless
11-09-2012, 07:25 AM
Ouch, that sucks!!!

Looks like hers had more juice than yours... :eek:
That can be cured you know... :burnout:
Boost, Boost, Boost,
Boost, Boost, Boost,
Boost, Boost, Boost,
Boost, Boost, Boost,
Boost, Boost, Boost,
:D :D :D :D :D

LOL!!!! It would do one burn out...but as soon as the brakes got hot that was it...

I will not mod my MM, I will not mod my MM....

Haggis
11-09-2012, 07:44 AM
LOL!!!! It would do one burn out...but as soon as the brakes got hot that was it...

I will not mod my MM, I will not mod my MM....

Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...

Mike M
11-09-2012, 08:00 AM

How do you steal one? I mean with the PAS key, unless they flatbed it.

Curless
11-09-2012, 08:02 AM
How do you steal one? I mean with the PAS key, unless they flatbed it.

There was actually a security video of them backing a wrecker into her car port and hauling it away.....:mad2::bigcry:

Two weeks before this happened I had inked a deal with her to purchase it...

Curless
11-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Here's another one...

MyBlackBeasts
11-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...Yes you will...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Uh Oh... We're ganging up on you Chris! Peer Pressure... Won't be too much longer before you are installing that liiiittle extra gauge in the car!!! You know the one I'm talking about, has that little word on it, starts with a "B"!

Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!

Curless
11-10-2012, 03:03 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!! You guys are terrible!!!!!!!

guspech750
11-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Come on man. Stop boring us with your N/A Merc man.

You know just as well as many of us......................

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/11/pyqa4uga.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

pem
11-10-2012, 09:22 PM
has your mother-in-law ever seen pictures of you......ahh.......warming up her old tires?? If no, your secret is in the vault with us.......if yes, what was her reaction??

Curless
11-11-2012, 01:00 AM
has your mother-in-law ever seen pictures of you......ahh.......warming up her old tires?? If no, your secret is in the vault with us.......if yes, what was her reaction??

She laughed! When my dad owned the Impala he was smoke his brand new tires every time we put new ones on!:burnout:

SpartaPerformance
11-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Nice cars!! I like them all. Looks like you got a good business there, much better to work on these cars then a general retail business with every pin head in a Mercedes looking for a $24.99 oil change. :lol:

CBT
11-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Nice Olds, love to have that, too. :beer:

Here's another one...

Rockettman
11-12-2012, 06:10 AM
HOLY SMOKE...

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31 959&d=1352392202 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31 959&d=1352392202)

See what I did there...burnout...church in the background...
(I crack myself up)

Curless
11-12-2012, 06:37 AM
Nice cars!! I like them all. Looks like you got a good business there, much better to work on these cars then a general retail business with every pin head in a Mercedes looking for a $24.99 oil change. :lol:

You have no idea how true this is! I have MB here right now, was given approval for the repairs Friday, did them, and today he calls and wants to make payments over the next two weeks...

Curless
11-12-2012, 06:39 AM
HOLY SMOKE...

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31 959&d=1352392202 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31 959&d=1352392202)

See what I did there...burnout...church in the background...
(I crack myself up)

You should see some of the smoke shows I put on out there...I will have to get a video of a good one, I have had two fire trucks show up cause they were told the building was on fire!!! Yeah, firefighters don't like false alarms that they can see from a mile down the road!!!!:burnout:

SC Cheesehead
11-12-2012, 08:37 AM
You have no idea how true this is! I have MB here right now, was given approval for the repairs Friday, did them, and today he calls and wants to make payments over the next two weeks...

Ahhh, he must have gotten the oil and filter changed AND new plugs as well (that oughta be at least a couple - 'tree hunnerd bucks)... ;)

RF Overlord
11-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Really. Owns a frikken Mercedes and wants to make payments... :shake:

Offer him a loaner Kia until he's paid up.

Curless
11-12-2012, 04:28 PM
LOL, had his dad call in a credit card....

MyBlackBeasts
11-12-2012, 08:38 PM

Tell him sure thing and when the last payment is done you can pick up the car... He'll either ***** the money he owes if he wants immediately or pick up when paid off & you avoided being shafted!

Odinson
11-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Loving that 71 blazer. That is seriously hot. The Oldsmobile too. Looks like a punch in the face.

SC Cheesehead
11-13-2012, 07:00 AM
Really. Owns a frikken Mercedes and wants to make payments... :shake:

Offer him a loaner Kia until he's paid up.

Or I could buy it off him for, like $8.00....

Haggis
11-13-2012, 07:18 AM
Or I could buy it off him for, like $8.00....

I bid $8.10

Curless
11-13-2012, 07:48 AM
Loving that 71 blazer. That is seriously hot. The Oldsmobile too. Looks like a punch in the face.

The 71 is nice, all numbers matching...I see it with a blown 502 and electronic fuel injection though!