PDA

View Full Version : Proud Marauder owner for ten yeas and ten days!

dakslim
11-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Bought my Marauder on Nov. 1st of '02 after totalling my Grand Marquis:( on Columbus day. I was going to buy another GM but the dealer had nothing like I wated so the salesman said we have a Marauder...well s**t...where do I sign, can I sign please????:P

Ken
11-10-2012, 12:25 PM
And then you met us... :banana2:

Ken

SC Cheesehead
11-10-2012, 07:13 PM
And then you met us... :banana2:

Ken

Yeah, finally met a buncha folks with some Class! :D

Congrats, Phil! Here's hopes for another 10! :up:

1stMerc
11-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Wellll dogggie, that's just swell.
Congrats on 10 years of Maraudering.

Shaijack
11-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Good feeling, right.. You see you made one great decisionin your life. Me too.

Ms. Denmark
11-11-2012, 04:29 AM
Congratulations Phil! Wow! It's hard to believe that our cars are getting that old....I've owned mine for 9 years and 1 month. Still brings a smile when get I behind the wheel. It has also brought me a lot of good times and good friends. :beer:

Mr. Man
11-11-2012, 05:06 AM
Congratulations Phil, now only if you could get your children to give you back the keys. :geezer:....:D

Bluerauder
11-11-2012, 05:14 AM
....I've owned mine for 9 years and 1 month.

Me too ... 9 years, 1 month, and 7 days. :D 4 October 2003. A Day that will live in Awesomeness. ;)

Marauderman
11-11-2012, 07:22 AM
WTG There Phil!!

Myself, well ,Proud Marauder owner for ten years (11-02-02) and nine days! TODAY

dakslim
11-11-2012, 10:45 AM
WTG There Phil!!

Myself, well ,Proud Marauder owner for ten years (11-02-02) and nine days! TODAY

Haha...I'm senior!:P

dakslim
11-11-2012, 10:51 AM
Thanks all. Yes, I'm glad I totalled the GM (if I hadn't been a big car like that my son may not be here today, thank God) as I was then able, eventually, to meet this awesome group of (except for Rex...just kidding) fellow Marauderers (is there such a word)?

CBT
11-11-2012, 11:15 AM
Thanks all. Yes, I'm glad I totalled the GM (if I hadn't been a big car like that my son may not be here today, thank God) as I was then able, eventually, to meet this awesome group of (except for Rex...just kidding) fellow Marauderers (is there such a word)?

Right on, and it only took 7 years to join .net after ya bought it! :beer:
If Marauderer isn't a word, it should be. Like electronical. I've been saying it for yeeeeaaaars and found out the other day it isn't a word. ****ing dictionary, what does it know anyway....

Marauderman
11-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Haha...I'm senior!:P

Yep....you sure are....and your gonna stay that way too ...yuck! yuck!

Exactly..............so that makes me Senior over you on the Board!! Yuck! Yuck!

....and now Rex will have a word or two shortly..................

dakslim
11-11-2012, 04:33 PM
If Marauderer isn't a word, it should be. Like electronical. I've been saying it for yeeeeaaaars and found out the other day it isn't a word. ****ing dictionary, what does it know anyway....

Whaaaat??? Electronical isn't a word????? Apparently the dick-tionary don't know nuttin'.:shake: I looked up "ain't" one time and it said "ain't, ain't no word.":eek: Honest injun!:cool:

dakslim
11-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Yep....you sure are....and your gonna stay that way too ...yuck! yuck!

Exactly..............so that makes me Senior over you on the Board!! Yuck! Yuck!

....and now Rex will have a word or two shortly..................

I can hardly wait!:shake: