PDA

View Full Version : Never go into a dark alley b/c......

marauder21
11-11-2012, 03:20 PM
...you just might come out missing something. Lmao

Vortech347
11-11-2012, 03:25 PM
What the hell happened?

Mr. Man
11-11-2012, 03:33 PM
What he said ^^^^^!

Chayton
11-11-2012, 03:39 PM
holy :censor: WTF happened??? Pack of angry hobos wielding hack saws got mad at you?

MOTOWN
11-11-2012, 03:51 PM
A big alley rat bit it??

marauder21
11-11-2012, 03:56 PM
Ok so there was this teenage mutant ninja turtle..........
naw jk jk lol
Well long story short, I was going down an alley I was going like less than 20mph (because You know its a DTR thing) and at an alley intersection some lady was pulling out of a private property. She didn't stop while exiting the lot, was texting while driving, didn't see me and well managed to ripoff my whole bumper :mad:

Mr. Man
11-11-2012, 04:03 PM
That sucks. Hope you don't have to much trouble finding a replacement cover.

marauder21
11-11-2012, 04:20 PM
That sucks. Hope you don't have to much trouble finding a replacement cover.
Oh naw supposedly my insurance adjuster already found one so tomorrow imma take the car in so 1) I can confirm the parts and 2) so they can start working on it

Bigdogjim
11-11-2012, 04:25 PM
and at an alley intersection some lady was pulling out of a private property. She didn't stop while exiting the lot, was texting while driving, didn't see me and well managed to ripoff my whole bumper :mad:

I hope she gets a ticket for texting:mad2:

Texting while driving should be a 1 year lost of driving:argue:

guspech750
11-11-2012, 04:34 PM
WTF. Man. Sorry about Junior. That blows.

As for the worthless sack of dog sht she is. She should have her eyes gouged out and fingers broken for texting and driving. ***** stupid people.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

marauder21
11-11-2012, 04:45 PM
I hope she gets a ticket for texting:mad2:

Texting while driving should be a 1 year lost of driving:argue:

Well afterwards the officer who did the report asked me if I wanting to issue her a ticket....BUT by issuing her a ticket he would've had to issue me one. (Why me? I have no idea) WTF. but yeah the officer said they didn't have proof of her being on the phone while driving.

And Joe I agree...you had no idea how hard I tried to keep cool -_- I think I scared the girl for a bit till the officers arrived.

edit: But gotta look at the brightside, at least now Ill get a new bumper with no license bracket :rolleyes:

Bluerauder
11-11-2012, 05:17 PM
She didn't stop while exiting the lot, was texting while driving, didn't see me and well managed to ripoff my whole bumper :mad:

How long do you think it will take before someone finds her body?? ;)

Darn, that really sucks. Hope you don't have too much problem getting it fixed. Stupid azz people. :mad:

DOOM
11-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Wtf!!! Angry midget!!!

marauder21
11-11-2012, 05:31 PM
How long do you think it will take before someone finds her body?? ;)

Darn, that really sucks. Hope you don't have too much problem getting it fixed. Stupid azz people. :mad:

what body?? Come on doc we live in the 21st century!!! ;) lol lets see how long It takes to find the "dust"...I mean...:p but naw supposedly the insurance has got everything covered so well see about that tomorrow.
And Dom lets all calm down.....deep breath....should we lay down some rubber to calm down the beast?? ;)

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Shaijack
11-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Now you know where she lives. Think about it....

ajdereicup
11-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Damn that really sucks man. Hate to hear about it. At least it was just the bumper and she didn't hit it wrong where it deployed airbags. And you got insurance fixing it for you:) Are they going to include the gutter guard grill mesh replacement too? Lol

And you should've gently taken her phone from her and placed it on the ground then slowly rolled over it with your car

marauder21
11-11-2012, 09:25 PM
And you should've gently taken her phone from her and placed it on the ground then slowly rolled over it with your car
All while making eye contact with a serious face. :sly:

And I should tell em about the mesh grill But I think they might say I'm an idiot-_- lol get my $2 worth of mesh lol

And she lives all the way in Chicago on Archer. WTF was she doing in berwyn??? :what: but anybody wanna join me and lay down some rubber all over here pavement?? The more marauders the better! :D

pem
11-12-2012, 05:09 PM
how about another WTF???? WTF are you doing driving down an alley???? and obviously not paying attention....maybe you were on your cell phone....LOL...let the truth be told.

marauder21
11-12-2012, 05:39 PM
how about another WTF???? WTF are you doing driving down an alley???? and obviously not paying attention....maybe you were on your cell phone....LOL...let the truth be told.

Ok ok ok.. you caught me, I was actually trying to drive with no hands äand just steer with my knees :D
What? Is that bad??
Haha but naw I came out the grocery store that was just around the corner

ajdereicup
11-12-2012, 07:21 PM
And she lives all the way in Chicago on Archer. WTF was she doing in berwyn??? :what: but anybody wanna join me and lay down some rubber all over here pavement?? The more marauders the better! :D

Hey hey hey don't leave me out of the burnout party

Couldn't find a video clip of the sound clip from Svengoolie saying Berrrrwyn:(

marauder21
11-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Hey hey hey don't leave me out of the burnout party

Couldn't find a video clip of the sound clip from Svengoolie saying Berrrrwyn:(

Lmao OMG I remember that!!!! Man that guy used to give me the creeps lol!! And dam...imagine like 10 panthers all burnout at the SAME TIME. That my friends, is insanity.

ajdereicup
11-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Lol hes corny as hell but its comical how weird the movies he shows are what people used to think was scary but now is just funny

That'd be a great photo op. Don't think I've ever seen a picture of a group of panthers in a group burnout I always just see them parked or driving lol

marauder21
11-13-2012, 06:18 AM
yup that's so true!^^^ now that your older you actually kinda get his jokes and understand him better lmao
And yeah dam that would such an epic pic!! Imagine all the smoke it'll Cause though!! Lol :beer:

Mac-MerC
11-13-2012, 06:33 AM
That'd be a great photo op. Don't think I've ever seen a picture of a group of panthers in a group burnout I always just see them parked or driving lol

U can see plenty videos like that courtesy of the crown vic boys. Search around youtube. One vid there were 6 vics lined up doing brake stands.... i believe it was the cvb of Indianapolis... i might be wrong tho. was some time back

ajdereicup
11-13-2012, 07:26 AM
IDK if I want to support them though with what I've seen/heard about

marauder21
11-13-2012, 09:04 AM
IDK if I want to support them though with what I've seen/heard about

What can they have possibly done?? :confused:
lol is that why you joined the marauder family instead ;):banana2:

Spectragod
11-13-2012, 03:13 PM
Who needs to do a brake stand to do a burnout? Oh wait, Clown Vics, never mind.:D

ajdereicup
11-13-2012, 07:35 PM
What can they have possibly done?? :confused:
lol is that why you joined the marauder family instead ;):banana2:

Lol I heard at one of their meets a couple of their cars got stolen during the meet :facepalm: Lol and they don't just stick to Vics. I saw a thread with pics from one of their meets. Marauders were involved. Luckly most of the more "wild" ones were just clones lol. I mean I don't mind people having their own ways of modifying cars but please take care of them and don't destroy them doing it cheaply and don't do it to be "cool" /rant against CVBs

Who needs to do a brake stand to do a burnout? Oh wait, Clown Vics, never mind.:D

Hey hey hey man mine can spin the tires :burnout:

marauder21
11-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Lol I heard at one of their meets a couple of their cars got stolen during the meet :facepalm: Lol and they don't just stick to Vics. I saw a thread with pics from one of their meets. Marauders were involved. Luckly most of the more "wild" ones were just clones lol. I mean I don't mind people having their own ways of modifying cars but please take care of them and don't destroy them doing it cheaply and don't do it to be "cool" /rant against CVBs

Hey hey hey man mine can spin the tires :burnout:

Is that even possible?? Like How can you possibly lose or steal a car in a meet!!???? Like wow just wow!! :sly:
But I know What you mean about the mods..for example I HATE when they Do a cheap paint job, like when the exterior is completely different from the interior-__-

Spectragod
11-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Is that even possible?? Like How can you possibly lose or steal a car in a meet!!???? Like wow just wow!! :sly:
But I know What you mean about the mods..for example I HATE when they Do a cheap paint job, like when the exterior is completely different from the interior-__-

How??? most are old police cars, i.e. fleet keyed, there are only 5 different fleet keys IIRC, find one your key fits and drive it like you stole it.

marauder21
11-16-2012, 07:56 PM
How??? most are old police cars, i.e. fleet keyed, there are only 5 different fleet keys IIRC, find one your key fits and drive it like you stole it.

Oh dang!! Lol...Hhmm would that work too for the marauders?? Like would my key fit on Your marauder?? O.o but I mean someone stealing a car in a meeting, that's so shady

ajdereicup
11-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Lol yeah it is very shady and messed up. I mean theres tons of people around and they don't notice someone stealing another members car?

It MIGHT work with the Marauders. I locked the keys outta my truck the other day and a buddy walks over puts his key in and pop its open. He has a bunch of GM military trucks so master keys I guess even though mine's a civi truck. And it used to be locksmiths would have massive key rings with master keys for cars to unlock them if they got the keys locked in or so I've heard. Wouldn't work with keys with chips in them for the doors I'm guessing if they have those?

marauder21
11-17-2012, 11:44 AM
I actually wonder if it works tho..I mean I opened my uncle's corolla with the keys of my moms corolla...dam lol this world to dangerous. Imma do something to my marauder that only I can turn it on :D maybe like a hand print scanner or something lmao

ajdereicup
11-17-2012, 06:26 PM
Just hide a kill switch somewhere. Not somewhere obvious. Or a fuel kill switch works really good. They can't drive it when the fuels not getting to the engine

marauder21
11-18-2012, 10:12 AM
Just hide a kill switch somewhere. Not somewhere obvious. Or a fuel kill switch works really good. They can't drive it when the fuels not getting to the engine

See I'd love to do that but A) I don't know how to install such thing. B) I wouldn't want to mess up anything up so I really don't know where to start How to start lmao :p

ajdereicup
11-18-2012, 05:16 PM
The fuel shutoff switch'd be easy. You find the positive wire to the fuel pump and trace it back towards the front of the car. Cut the wire and add enough wire to go into the interior of the engine through the firewall or wherever you choose. Then in that added part of wire put a switch in it and hide it somewhere where noone'll think to look when they're looking for a switch for the fuel.

A kill switch'd be harder unless you had a wiring diagram for your car to know exactly which wire you needed