PDA

View Full Version : Fair-weather friends

kernie
11-12-2012, 02:02 PM
Okay, I have this friend, she claims that she and others like her love me forever without conditions. She chants my name at international sporting events, flies my flag on her front lawn and claims that only her and her kind love me, the others don't belong.

But when i do something she doesn't approve of she wants to start a revolution or even wants to secede from me!

I'm starting to think she and her friends are not so loyal, that perhaps those others that she dislikes so much are really the ones who loves me.

Please help.
Yours, confused observer.

Billy
11-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Sounds like you've really changed and you aren't the same person she fell in love with.
Some time apart might be good for this relationship.

Haggis
11-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Kick her to the curb and get on with your life.

SC Cheesehead
11-12-2012, 02:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnvMcX95G20

Blk Mamba
11-12-2012, 02:20 PM
I Love My Country, and I Love My Flag, but I hate My Government!!!!!

Curless
11-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Okay, I have this friend, she claims that she and others like her love me forever without conditions. She chants my name at international sporting events, flies my flag on her front lawn and claims that only her and her kind love me, the others don't belong.

But when i do something she doesn't approve of she wants to start a revolution or even wants to secede from me!

I'm starting to think she and her friends are not so loyal, that perhaps those others that she dislikes so much are really the ones who loves me.

Please help.
Yours, confused observer.

I have an idea....keep your political views of our country to yourself...

There, in before the lock!

yjmud
11-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Maybe if your friend and her friends keep telling you the problem maybe this will help you fix the problems
Ibtl

stevengerard
11-12-2012, 02:53 PM
its only the outliers who voice that opinion, the rest of us know its crazy/corrupt/bribe-able/unethical on all sides for some. Others try to do their best within the system

kernie
11-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Sounds like you've really changed and you aren't the same person she fell in love with.
Some time apart might be good for this relationship.

It does sound like good advice, but breaking up is forever.

Kick her to the curb and get on with your life.

In Texico?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnvMcX95G20

Call me dumb but i'm going to have to listen to that a few more time at work tonight to figure out that one out!, :D

I Love My Country, and I Love My Flag, but I hate My Government!!!!!

Well, majority does rule.

I have an idea....keep your political views of our country to yourself...

There, in before the lock!

Umm, no.

Maybe if your friend and her friends keep telling you the problem maybe this will help you fix the problems
Ibtl

True, but why does she get so hot and bothered with me, really, i'm... loveable.

J-MAN
11-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Looking for advice? I thought you were older than sixteen.

SC Cheesehead
11-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Call me dumb but i'm going to have to listen to that a few more time at work tonight to figure out that one out!, :D

Strive for those four things, my friend, and happiness is all but guaranteed, no matter what else may befall you! ;) ------> :D

Bluerauder
11-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Another kernie political post. :P Thats 1,095 out of 1,096 posts. :rolleyes: I think he did mention something about his car ... maybe once. ;)

I'm with Curless.

finster101
11-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Yep! I've seen nothing from him that would convonce me that he is nothing more than a pot stirring *******.

Shaijack
11-12-2012, 05:52 PM
/;fkjmvae/ekfmnv/aknv/aknvw;k;nv:WR:KNVaef;kflm OK I said it.

Haggis
11-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Kernie your killing me. :lol:

Now stop pushing their buttons. :rofl:

finster101
11-12-2012, 05:57 PM
Kernie your killing me. :lol:

Now stop pushing their buttons. :rofl:

My buttons are way beyond pushed, but I'm not the one running my mouth all the time. :censor:

PonyUP
11-12-2012, 07:51 PM
I think we have more than proven talking politics on this board is a bad idea. I really think we should stop as no good can come from it and the only power we have for change is to vote.

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

Bigdogjim
11-12-2012, 07:52 PM
The new "AJ"

IBTL :lol:

MMBLUE
11-12-2012, 08:05 PM
I was actually in shock at first when I saw a thread from Kernie. I thought maybe this guy has turned around and is going to write something other than political pot stirring :bs: Oh well, not today.

Mr. Man
11-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Post count +1. IBTL :popcorn:

Bigdogjim
11-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Well look at it this it keep's the dust of the "closed" button:)