PDA

View Full Version : What I am thankful for...

Curless
11-19-2012, 09:29 AM
This year I am thankful for two people in particular...John Moss and Steve Babcock.

For those of you who don't know John Moss was the lead engineer on a little project over at GM back in the early 90's. His efforts brought us the 94-96 Impala SS. If you really think about it, without him we very likely would not have a MM...

Of course we can't forget about Steve Babcock, without his persistence in this venue we never would have got our MM's to begin with!

The combination of these two guys created a whole new arena of automobile for us. Each has its own loyal following, but if we look at it as a whole entity...neither would be near as cool with out the other! You can't have a bad azz Chevy or Ford with out the other to contradict it!!!!

So CHEERS to these two gear heads, THANK YOU for reaching for a dream and not letting go when everyone else walked away!!!:beer:

SC Cheesehead
11-19-2012, 12:01 PM
This year I am thankful for two people in particular...John Moss and Steve Babcock.

For those of you who don't know John Moss was the lead engineer on a little project over at GM back in the early 90's. His efforts brought us the 94-96 Impala SS. If you really think about it, without him we very likely would not have a MM...

Of course we can't forget about Steve Babcock, without his persistence in this venue we never would have got our MM's to begin with!

The combination of these two guys created a whole new arena of automobile for us. Each has its own loyal following, but if we look at it as a whole entity...neither would be near as cool with out the other! You can't have a bad azz Chevy or Ford with out the other to contradict it!!!!

So CHEERS to these two gear heads, THANK YOU for reaching for a dream and not letting go when everyone else walked away!!!:beer:

Hear hear!

A toast to those two fine gentlemen! :beer:

DOOM
11-19-2012, 12:11 PM
:agree:

:beer:

MyBlackBeasts
11-23-2012, 08:35 PM
^^^^^^:agree:^^^^^^:concur:^^^ ^^^:beer:^^^^^^

Curless
11-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Oh...and 4.10's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guspech750
11-23-2012, 10:12 PM
Both Moss and Babcock rock!

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Curless
11-24-2012, 10:37 AM
It would have been cool to see them have both cars available at the same time, and them competing against each other with corporate backing!

MyBlackBeasts
11-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Oh...and 4.10's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, 4.10's! :banana:

Also - Jerry Barnes!

Trilogy 242 FTW! :burnout: :banana2:

MyBlackBeasts
11-24-2012, 09:36 PM
It would have been cool to see them have both cars available at the same time, and them competing against each other with corporate backing!

That's what I said back when I first saw the MM write ups in MT & other mags.

I also think it would have been awesome if Chevy had kept production of the SS so there was retail competition between the SS & MM! Would have been awesome to see what the Camaro/Mustang like feud would have brought to the SS/MM!!!

Curless
11-26-2012, 07:21 AM
That's what I said back when I first saw the MM write ups in MT & other mags.

I also think it would have been awesome if Chevy had kept production of the SS so there was retail competition between the SS & MM! Would have been awesome to see what the Camaro/Mustang like feud would have brought to the SS/MM!!!

Yep, I agree. I'd love to see both companies do another big beautiful car run again! Ford has the SHO now come on Chevy, make that Caprice available in a consumer version!