PDA

View Full Version : Life of a Tow Truck Driver....

Murked03'
11-21-2012, 08:11 PM
ApJIzKWNqt0&feature=channel&list=ULSome smart guy decides he's not gonna pay me for illegaly parking his truck watch what happens...

HiHoSilver
11-21-2012, 08:40 PM
Oh man! How stupid! I would say not the best way to handle that situation.. i mean the owner of the truck.

ajdereicup
11-21-2012, 08:41 PM
That was funny. You did a good job keeping your cool during that. I may have not been able to. I'd either be pissed at the guy or laughing my @$$ off at his stupidity neither which would've helped the situation

marauder21
11-21-2012, 10:39 PM
so your a repo man?? dam respect how you kept your cool.
in your job does this happen on a daily basis? if not what has been the most craziest scenario yet lol? just curiosity kicking in haha

Chayton
11-22-2012, 01:41 AM
holy crap! wheres the rest of the video? ive GOT to see it!!!

NavySeabee
11-22-2012, 04:27 AM
You should make your own series. The Operation Repo on cable is so fake & set up.

Rockettman
11-22-2012, 05:34 AM
Too funny...the stupidity of the truck owner!! I mean; what did he think was going to happen?!? LMAO!!
Like everyone else has mentioned; way to keep you cool man.

Murked03'
11-22-2012, 06:40 AM
so your a repo man?? dam respect how you kept your cool.
in your job does this happen on a daily basis? if not what has been the most craziest scenario yet lol? just curiosity kicking in hahaNo,I work for an I.P. company here in So.Florida where stuff like this happens everyday.That's why I so used to it, it's just goes to show that not everyone has common sense these days.And I would say the most craziest altercation I had would have to be when a lady came out of her apartment completely naked (wish i would've had the cameras installed back then lol)

Murked03'
11-22-2012, 06:42 AM
You should make your own series. The Operation Repo on cable is so fake & set up.Totally agree with ya bud, but the producers have to script it up so ppl will watch it, I hate when they go overboard with all the fakeness, those shows make me laugh...

Murked03'
11-22-2012, 06:47 AM
Too funny...the stupidity of the truck owner!! I mean; what did he think was going to happen?!? LMAO!!
Like everyone else has mentioned; way to keep you cool man.Yeah tell me about it sad part is half of the south florida drivers are just like this man...

Marauderman
11-22-2012, 06:54 AM
holy crap! wheres the rest of the video? ive GOT to see it!!!

NIce way to handle---but it does beg to see how it turned out when the cops came----...can you finish at least this story you got us hooked on......Thanks

Murked03'
11-22-2012, 07:02 AM
I have the vid also when the cops finally showed but they sided with me which most don't they just expained the (it's a civil matter speech) no action really to show...

Blk Mamba
11-22-2012, 08:52 AM
Why is the rear facing camera in reverse.

DOOM
11-22-2012, 08:58 AM
Where's the video??? I don't see anything in the first post. Did you remove it?

martyo
11-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Where's the video??? I don't see anything in the first post. Did you remove it?

I couldn't see it on an iPad. Had to witch to a computer.

What is an I.P.?

Murked03'
11-22-2012, 09:35 AM
Where's the video??? I don't see anything in the first post. Did you remove it?Yeah DOOM i did bcuz i effed up on the first vid, i didnt follow your directions correctly:eek: so i had to redo it,BTW thanks alot...

Murked03'
11-22-2012, 09:36 AM
I couldn't see it on an iPad. Had to witch to a computer.

What is an I.P.?Illegaly parked.

Mr. Man
11-22-2012, 09:37 AM
Way to keep your cool. I think Id have Cujo as my co-pilot though.

martyo
11-22-2012, 09:39 AM
Illegaly parked.

Now I know why you have a bunch of video cameras in your tow rig!

Murked03'
11-22-2012, 09:41 AM
Oh yeah martyo and boy do i need em!

Murked03'
11-22-2012, 09:42 AM
Way to keep your cool. I think Id have Cujo as my co-pilot though.Trust me I thought about it, and plus my pitbull gets car sick if he sits too long big wussie:D

marauder21
11-22-2012, 04:34 PM
No,I work for an I.P. company here in So.Florida where stuff like this happens everyday.That's why I so used to it, it's just goes to show that not everyone has common sense these days.And I would say the most craziest altercation I had would have to be when a lady came out of her apartment completely naked (wish i would've had the cameras installed back then lol)

Lmfao OMG......that's hilarious!! Lol and seriously it be awesome if you had your own show!!
But Wait, why not do like a YouTube channel thing?? :)

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Jake
11-22-2012, 04:57 PM
It's no different in Southern California. I see stuff like this all the time from my drivers. That is why it is soooo important to have cameras on board. Thanks for sharing!

P.S. Wanna see a very realistic tow show? Check out 'Hell on the Highway' on the National Geographic channel on Wednesday nights. Its shot with several real tow companies on the Donner Pass (near Lake Tahoe). None of the Operation Repo or South Beach Tow reinactment on this show!

-

ajdereicup
11-22-2012, 08:17 PM
They used to have a show on speed called Wrecked. It was with a local tow company around here that tows trucks. It was ehhhh