PDA

View Full Version : How about-------

cruzer
11-28-2012, 08:17 PM
A thread about managing photos in the forums---how to upload from home computers, cell phones --etc. They wrote "Computers for Idiots" just for me---I have to be led by my hand through computer procedures----soooo, will some kind person please help me and the other non-geeks get into the act. :help::help: Maury

guspech750
11-28-2012, 08:26 PM
I 99% of the time just read, browse and upload pictures through the TapaTalk application for smart phones. Takes about 2 seconds to upload a picture to the forum. So easy and simple.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Bluerauder
11-28-2012, 08:45 PM
A thread about managing photos in the forums---how to upload from home computers, cell phones --etc. They wrote "Computers for Idiots" just for me---I have to be led by my hand through computer procedures----soooo, will some kind person please help me and the other non-geeks get into the act. :help::help: Maury

From a computer ...

1. Go to "PHOTOS" on the top menu bar.

2. Select "Upload Photos" on the upper right side of the screen.

3. Note the "Browse" buttons down the center of the screen. You can upload 15 different pics during one session (depends on file sizes).

4. Click on the top "Browse" button and find the file folder on your computer where your photos are located. Double click on the photo (.JPEG or other) file and its location will appear in the line next to the button.

5. Do the same on the next "Browse" button until you have picked all the photos that you want to upload in this session.

6. Scroll down to the "Upload/Submit" button and click.

7. Upload may take several seconds.

8. If another screen pops up ... click "Process Now" or "Continue" or something like that.

9. The photos will automatically be saved in your "Members Gallery" under your screenname.

10. To insert the photo into a thread, just copy and paste the [URL] image location code into your post.

11. The amount of space that you have allotted depends on your supporting member status. I am not sure how much space you get as an non-supporting member.

Hope this helps some. Good Luck, Maury !!

SAMPLE BELOW ..... If you quote this post, you will be able to see the "image code" and location for the pic in my Gallery.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/3/WithoutIce.jpg (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/5251)

Shaijack
11-28-2012, 09:13 PM
You forgot, take picture first.