PDA

View Full Version : I love my Marauder

DarthVader215
12-01-2012, 12:09 AM
I love how people see a marauder and thinks its a crown Vic until I hit the gas or they see them pipes. Then I get an automatic thumbs up lol. Most marauder owners are older guys and when they see a you black guy driving it... Its a.longer thumbs up lol I love my black 03A Marauder!

guspech750
12-01-2012, 12:27 AM
Yes. I find myself just staring at my Merc in the garage even when it's under it's cover.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

DarthVader215
12-01-2012, 12:48 AM
I know man me too I love it! And when It Burns out when I leave the red ohhh its sounds soo sexy

marauder21
12-01-2012, 12:48 AM
Most marauder owners are older guys and when they see a you black guy driving it... Its a.longer thumbs up lol I love my black 03A Marauder!

When other marauder owners see me.....lmao its always funny to me seeing their expression when they see a young dumb hispanic teen behind the wheel ;)

But yeah...every day before I head out I go quickly in the garage, stare, get out and continue on my day. And when I get home ill go in the garage first, stare, then continue on my night:) lmao

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

DOOM
12-01-2012, 02:17 AM
Gotta love it! :beer:

Shaijack
12-01-2012, 02:31 AM
I put a bed in my garage so I can sleep there with it. Sometimes I leave the engine running so the sound puts me to sleep.
Thniking about making 3 extra bedrooms into garages and put the wife in the garage. I already have the rooms painted. Black, DTR and BLue.

NXSBOB
12-01-2012, 03:12 AM
I put a bed in my garage so I can sleep there with it. Sometimes I leave the engine running so the sound puts me to sleep.
Thniking about making 3 extra bedrooms into garages and put the wife in the garage. I already have the rooms painted. Black, DTR and BLue.
Barry. I am :rofl:.

CBT
12-01-2012, 07:05 AM
lol, you have issues

MyO4Rawdur
12-01-2012, 07:57 AM
lol, you have issues

+1 :lol::lol:

Comin' in Hot
12-01-2012, 09:53 AM
you should try driving a blue one with colex badges and watch all the people in your rearview mirror at stop lights trying to figure out what you are driving.... its actually kinda funny to see them lip read "marauder" and even better is the confusion on their face when they read "supercharged"

Chad1987
12-01-2012, 05:58 PM
My blue Marauder gets plenty of stares & thumbs up when I'm driving it.

Fosters
12-03-2012, 04:42 PM
. .

marauder21
12-04-2012, 09:35 AM
I like handing the keys to friends; one of em borrowed it to go get food while 2 of us were working on his car (was better that way, he's about as non technical as can be), and when he pulled back in, he backed it up to the garage. Hearing the exhaust I couldn't help but think "damn, the marauder sounds gnarly/sexy/mean!". It's too bad I've told myself I won't make it louder as I already have a loud car :D

Lol true! To me the car seems quieter on the inside which makes me think its not that loud. Then I hear from the outside...and yyyeeeaaahhhh. Its loud. Lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

MyO4Rawdur
12-04-2012, 01:48 PM
I like handing the keys to friends; one of em borrowed it to go get food while 2 of us were working on his car (was better that way, he's about as non technical as can be), and when he pulled back in, he backed it up to the garage. Hearing the exhaust I couldn't help but think "damn, the marauder sounds gnarly/sexy/mean!". It's too bad I've told myself I won't make it louder as I already have a loud car :D

My issue with that is the fact that you let someone else drive it haha I wouldnt. Ever.

Vortech347
12-04-2012, 01:55 PM
I always have to tell clients "look for a silver Mercury sedan" or "Silver cop car" I gave up telling them to look for a Marauder years ago. I would go to pick them up at hotels for house hunting trips and sit in the parking lot for 10 minutes until they would call me. "Are you here?"

I think that is what I like most. These cars aren't that common. But enough common parts that they aren't expensive to maintain/modify.