PDA

View Full Version : New Ford in the family today

mrjones
12-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Back in 2005 we bought an 05 Durango. It's been a great car, but as my girls have gotten older, it just didn't have enough room in the back for them to be comfortable.

Today we picked up a 2011 Expedition EL 4WD. It's an XLT with the 203A and Sport Appearance package. I didn't even realize they built them like this. The 203A puts everything on it that a Limited has except heated rear seats. This thing has EVERYTHING! Heated and cooled memory seats, NAV, satellite and HD radio, dual DVD headrest video, powerfold seats, moonroof, SYNC, the whole nine yards. I've only driven it a few miles, but I really like it. It drives great and has plenty of power. We're taking it on a trip to Tahoe at Christmas, and the kids are really looking forward to it. The only bad thing is that it only came with one key, and it's going to be expensive to get a couple of new ones made.

It's black, and that makes three black cars in the driveway. Very stupid here on the Gulf coast!

I am going to have to sell my 04 SB Marauder, so if any of you guys are interested, be watching for my post on that soon.

Blk04MM
12-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Congrats on the New purchase!

What's the info on the MM

mrjones
12-03-2012, 11:48 AM
It's an 04 SB with the charcoal interior and heated seats. I bought it a year and a half ago from a little old lady here in my town who bought it new. It does have a lot of miles on it at 160K, but it drives great and the interior is spotless. In fact, it drives better than my 03 I bought new and only has 66K on it. I just need to clean it up and take some pictures.

prchrman
12-03-2012, 12:06 PM
u not got camera?

JBeezy
12-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Lets see pics of the Expedition