PDA

View Full Version : All I can say is....

mikethejackal
12-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Now I'm not a Camaro lover, but not a hater ether, but this makes me sad.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcuM0R5u0XY

Also makes me puke up a little.

P.S. awful song, so turn the sound down!

Mr. Man
12-02-2012, 12:46 PM
The self leveling centercaps are the snits.:coolman:

mikethejackal
12-02-2012, 12:47 PM
I kinda like the rotating gauge cluster.

DOOM
12-02-2012, 12:51 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=ecQA-F_ibKA#
ecQA-F_ibKA#

DOOM
12-02-2012, 12:54 PM
Hey mikethejackal I like your avatar!

Nobody here will know that that's Dr. Doofenshmirtz! :D

Curless
12-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Umm...yeah...that about sums it up...:puke:

mikethejackal
12-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Hey mikethejackal I like your avatar!

Nobody here will know that that's Dr. Doofenshmirtz! :D

Evil geniuses got to represent!

whitey
12-02-2012, 01:41 PM
gold all in ma watch, gold all in ma chain, gold all in my vomit....

Comin' in Hot
12-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Might as well send that one to the crusher

Bluerauder
12-02-2012, 01:58 PM
Ha, Ha ... I've seen it at Giant, Aisle 10 in the "Hot Wheels" display. ;)

Catchy tune too .... I'm still tappin' my toes. :rolleyes:

Spectragod
12-02-2012, 02:04 PM
gold all in ma watch, gold all in ma chain, gold all in my vomit....

you owe me a new computer screen.:lol:

Shaijack
12-02-2012, 07:00 PM
I have grand children I watch the Doctor all the time. Perry is my favorite.

Cheeseheadbob
12-02-2012, 07:39 PM
What do you expect from a shop whose owners do not even know how to display the Star Spangled Banner properly...:shake:

MrBluGruv
12-02-2012, 10:49 PM
What I don't understand is, if you're about making a car for flash, why use a pure performance car as the base? It's not like there aren't saloon-style cars without a ton of power if you want bragging rights for that, and clearly they aren't low on cash to buy one if they can sink all of that money on custom stuff.

If you want to do full-custom on a car, I get it, but why turn a sports car into a slug to do it?

Mac-MerC
12-03-2012, 12:25 PM
What I don't understand is, if you're about making a car for flash, why use a pure performance car as the base? It's not like there aren't saloon-style cars without a ton of power if you want bragging rights for that, and clearly they aren't low on cash to buy one if they can sink all of that money on custom stuff.

If you want to do full-custom on a car, I get it, but why turn a sports car into a slug to do it?

easy... its all about money. the point of doing this to these cars is to show how much money they have. Ppl want to flaunt their money... soooooo why buy the 30k car.. when u can buy the 50k?... buy the most expensive model.. most expensize rims.. and most ridiculous modifications. mo' money mo' money mo' money! u might not like the finished product... but u have to realize that a lot of money went into it.

Bluerauder
12-03-2012, 01:22 PM
easy... its all about money. the point of doing this to these cars is to show how much money they have. Ppl want to flaunt their money....

This ^^^^^ certainly says alot.

MrBluGruv
12-03-2012, 01:58 PM
easy... its all about money. the point of doing this to these cars is to show how much money they have. Ppl want to flaunt their money... soooooo why buy the 30k car.. when u can buy the 50k?... buy the most expensive model.. most expensize rims.. and most ridiculous modifications. mo' money mo' money mo' money! u might not like the finished product... but u have to realize that a lot of money went into it.

lmfao, I'm sorry, but using this mentality is the most direct example of 'gilded turd" I've even seen in my life.

It's one thing to have money, it's another thing to buy something and ruin it's purpose with money.

I mean seriously, this exemplifies what happens when someone who has never had much money wins the lottery.

If I had 80K dollars to blow on a car, yeah I could buy a 20K dollar car and spend 60K to make it look like this, or I could buy a 70K car and spend 10K to put nice aftermarket rims on it and a banging sound system. The end result: people still know I have money, but I don't look ghetto-fabulous while trying to prove it. I could think of MANY vehicles one could get instead of a Camaro to turn into a purpose-built show&slow car (that still has guts too) and not look like a fool when I'm done.

A final thought: you can have all the money in the world put into something and it can still be **** that doesn't deserve respect. Even with fabricators, there are some really talented guys out there that put their amazing skills to waste on stupid crap...

kernie
12-03-2012, 02:18 PM

marauder21
12-03-2012, 03:26 PM
all jokes aside...i wouldnt mind driving it for a day

DOOM
12-03-2012, 03:31 PM
At least the blower was chrome! :lol:

Marauder_Santa
12-03-2012, 03:36 PM
What do you expect from a shop whose owners do not even know how to display the Star Spangled Banner properly...:shake:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/399301_497796320251011_5977717 73_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/403054_497797006917609_5992624 72_n.jpg

Mac-MerC
12-03-2012, 04:58 PM
lmfao, I'm sorry, but using this mentality is the most direct example of 'gilded turd" I've even seen in my life.

It's one thing to have money, it's another thing to buy something and ruin it's purpose with money.

I mean seriously, this exemplifies what happens when someone who has never had much money wins the lottery.

If I had 80K dollars to blow on a car, yeah I could buy a 20K dollar car and spend 60K to make it look like this, or I could buy a 70K car and spend 10K to put nice aftermarket rims on it and a banging sound system. The end result: people still know I have money, but I don't look ghetto-fabulous while trying to prove it. I could think of MANY vehicles one could get instead of a Camaro to turn into a purpose-built show&slow car (that still has guts too) and not look like a fool when I'm done.

A final thought: you can have all the money in the world put into something and it can still be **** that doesn't deserve respect. Even with fabricators, there are some really talented guys out there that put their amazing skills to waste on stupid crap...

everyone is intitled to their own opinion. i know ppl who build and flip cars every year cuz thats what they lke to do... and i dont understand how someone spending their money how they want to exemplifies that they never had money before. Obviously money is nothing to them if they are doing stuff like this.
im lost on one of your thoughts tho... how did they ruin its purpose?... the car is driven, cars are made to be driven correct?... sooooo yeah....
is there a reason ppl should respect your car and what u have done to it?...

Spectragod
12-03-2012, 07:37 PM
easy... its all about money. the point of doing this to these cars is to show how much money they have. Ppl want to flaunt their money...

Obviously money is nothing to them if they are doing stuff like this.

These 2 quotes are 180 degrees from one another.

You can polish a turd, then you have a shiny turd.

MrBluGruv
12-03-2012, 08:17 PM
and i dont understand how someone spending their money how they want to exemplifies that they never had money before.

That'd probably be because that's not the point I was making; you're reducing what I said beyond what it actually meant:

if you're saying they want to flaunt their cash to look cool or whatever reason, there are ways you do that and pull it off, and then there are ways you do it and look like a tacky moron. The rags-to-riches comparison was saying that it appears these people have no idea what the conventions of...well... not-being-tacky are, because they act like they weren't in a position to know in the past.

Just because you are spending the money the way you want doesn't make it classy or stylish, and since you're point was about flaunting your money, it's kinda important to appear classy and stylish. (Unless you want to look like a tacky idiot, in which case I don't know why you disagreed with me in the first place).

Obviously money is nothing to them if they are doing stuff like this.

So? The point was about taste, not about having money. Being wealthy =/= having taste or being classy.

im lost on one of your thoughts tho... how did they ruin its purpose?... the car is driven, cars are made to be driven correct?... sooooo yeah....

So why do you drive a Marauder and not a Prius? Also, why buy the expensive model and not the cheapest one if the only important factor of a car is that it moves under its own power? Hell, why modify it at all if that's the case? Why would it be flaunting to mod it if the only important part of a car is that it drives?

is there a reason ppl should respect your car and what u have done to it?...

LOL, do you think about what you write when you write it? If people aren't going to respect your car due to the modifications you make, why would you modify it TO FLAUNT YOUR MONEY? You do understand what flaunting is right?

If you come back with some kind of "I flaunt to make haters mad" ****, I've got something for that too....

DOOM
12-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Here's a close up of the car.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=62yzPn7ik6s#
62yzPn7ik6s#

Looks like it has nitrous too! :nos:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=C0mnV1DU6GU#
C0mnV1DU6GU#

DOOM
12-03-2012, 08:33 PM
This is the video you all need to watch! :lol:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=ALO5bHWBdRs#
ALO5bHWBdRs#

Before this thread gets locked!

Spectragod
12-03-2012, 08:40 PM
The # 1 option missing from that bling wagon.............. bucket of kerosene and a road flare = a happy ending. :flamer: :D

Shaijack
12-04-2012, 02:33 AM
Polished turd, I like that. He won 300 Million in the PowerBall. Don't be haters, we drive what we love and I have seen some people really mess them up. It's what you like. He likes crap..

REAL4WD
12-04-2012, 02:44 AM

but it is the 30K model (approximately).

it's a Camaro SS with a ZL1 bodykit. it's not a true ZL1.

guspech750
12-04-2012, 06:39 AM
This is the video you all need to watch! :lol:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=ALO5bHWBdRs#
ALO5bHWBdRs#

Before this thread gets locked!

OMG. That car should be put to death. And done quickly. I actually feel sorry for that car.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Curless
12-04-2012, 07:19 AM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/399301_497796320251011_5977717 73_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/403054_497797006917609_5992624 72_n.jpg

Good eye, when I was hanging the flag in my window I went round and round with my employe at the time as to how to hang it properly. I found the exact site you did to explain it to me...If you are going to be patriotic at least do it right.

Marauder_Santa
12-04-2012, 07:22 AM
Good eye, when I was hanging the flag in my window I went round and round with my employe at the time as to how to hang it properly. I found the exact site you did to explain it to me...If you are going to be patriotic at least do it right.

Have to credit Cheeseheadbob for catching it. I missed it the first time due to be distracted by the car.

Haggis
12-04-2012, 07:31 AM

That is one of my peeves, the others are chairs that have the colors of the flag on them and people put their big fat arses down on it and plates and napkins with the flag.