PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos anyone

breeze
12-06-2012, 04:49 PM
Wondered if anyone has and would like to share there "tatts". These days people use them as an expression of there personality so I figured why not see what you guys AND gals have... Keep your smart ass remarks and asinine opinions to yourself! :beer:

pem
12-06-2012, 05:05 PM
have a squirrel tatoo on the inside of both thighs, standing on their rear legs, stretching their front legs reaching for my nuts......sorry, no pictures available.

DOOM
12-06-2012, 05:06 PM
have a squirrel tatoo on the inside of both thighs, standing on their rear legs, stretching their front legs reaching for my nuts......sorry, no pictures available.

LMMFAO!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl:

:lol:

:drink:

1stMerc
12-06-2012, 05:13 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLf4iiFDQpL io8Lwoa-v0UJR7oK3GwzZ-V_ljB_8jbgUGiJEsm no picture necessary...

CWright
12-06-2012, 05:18 PM

I just spit my coffee everywhere! :D

Mike M
12-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Tattoos were kinda cool at one point but now every 17 year old has one. I think they are still justified for soldiers.

05crownsport
12-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Holy crap...there's a guy at work we call "squirrel nuts" and I will suggest this squirrel tattoo to him!

MyO4Rawdur
12-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Thinking of gettings a godshead on the back of my calf haha im actually planning to get something soon on my left calf with a 3d image and then a side view in 3d as well. I shall post a picture with the sketch when its done.

RubberCtyRauder
12-06-2012, 06:10 PM
Have the letter "W" on each butt cheek so when i bend over it says "WOW". If i happen to be laying on my back with feet up it says "MOM".

ajdereicup
12-06-2012, 06:31 PM
That made me tear up PEM. Very funny. I have 6 tattoos. All mean something to me. I'm not like most people who get them because they're "cool". Mine are for the most part usually covered except the 2 finger ones but I can hide them if I really want. Thinking of getting 2 more for my bday.

I'll just describe them unless its requested that pics be posted seeing as noone else is posting pics.

I have a tear on the inside of my pointer finger on my right hand for when my grandmother passed away. On my middle finger on the right hand the anarchy symbol because I disagree with how the government is going. (don't get it wrong I support our troops some people think I don't but I do and know quite a few Vets. They fight for our freedom as the Gov. messes it up but lets not make this political). I have a skull on my lower right leg on the inside that was a coverup of a skull I did myself when I was younger for my old life dieing. I have a dagger I did myself on my upper right arm for all the backstabbers in the world. Not getting it redone with a cover up. Yeah doesn't look the best but reminds me of my mistakes. A large cross on my upper left arm with "Forgive Me For My Sins" above and below it. (yes I'm religious even if I may not seem like it). And "Veni Vidi Vici" which means I came, I saw, I conquered in Latin because I plan on becoming something.

The 2 tattoos I'm thinking of getting for my Bday this year as a gift to myself are going to be one on either lower arm on the inside of the arms. On one side my Vic done up nicely how the artist feels and I approve mostly without color most likely with a dash of silver and the Ford Blue oval so it sticks out and on the window like the numbers they put on your car at the drag strip the first time I ever got at the drag strip in it. About the size of an envelope. Other arm same thing for the most part except with my Mustang but that one with a Ed Roth style smurf because with the colors on the car it makes me think of a smurf with the blue but its got black accents instead of white so its like a BA smurf and with the first time I got racing that on its window too. Some people may say those aren't meaningful but to me they are. I work my butt off to buy them both and pay for the parts I put into them and work on them and love them like children. And I want like I said the first time I raced each ones time on the window like the race numbers to be symbolic too.

whitey
12-06-2012, 07:01 PM
My first tattoo was a black widow ,tribal style in a way, I thought it looked unique. Second tat is the mushroomhead Xface because mushroomhead is my favorite band. 3rd tat is flames from my wrist to my elbow because everything badass will have flames. I was thinking of a fourth tattoo of a $100 bill on my weenie, that way everytime my wife wants to blow a hundred bucks it'll be there waiting

Cheeseheadbob
12-06-2012, 07:33 PM
and she'll get $99 change...:D

I'm here all week folks, don't forget to tip your waitress and bartender. Oh, and try the veal!
that way everytime my wife wants to blow a hundred bucks it'll be there waiting

Shaijack
12-06-2012, 08:53 PM
I bet someone has a "Exit Only" on their butt. Any takers?

Spectragod
12-06-2012, 08:56 PM
I express myself with words and actions, no need for pictures.

DEFYANT
12-06-2012, 08:56 PM
So many stages of life I wanted to mark with a tatt! THANK THE GODS I DIDNT!

SC Cheesehead
12-06-2012, 09:50 PM

Same here, line forms on the right, folks...

Blackened300a
12-06-2012, 11:54 PM
I have a bunch of ideas in mind, just never stepped up and had it done. Lately I been hooked watching all the tattoo shows like ink master and its been giving me a itch to have something designed.
My other half was on a episode of Miami ink and had one done, I'm sure she will chime in. ;)

SC Cheesehead
12-07-2012, 12:26 AM
I have a bunch of ideas in mind, just never stepped up and had it done. Lately I been hooked watching all the tattoo shows like ink master and its been giving me a itch to have something designed.
My other half was on a episode of Miami ink and had one done, I'm sure she will chime in. ;)

Pics, or it didn't happen! :D

whitey
12-07-2012, 03:48 AM
Some funny tats I've seen was: a Guy pushing a lawnmower on a girls "Susie" and a picture of a swamp on a girls butt......both were just pictures, never seen in real life.
My wife has lips on her butt, my sons footprint from when he was born on the top of her foot, my sons initials on her wrist, and "God has an ultimate plan, your little precious is in his hands" across Her chest.

breeze
12-07-2012, 05:45 AM
That's some gay ass ****znit. What dude would talk about get thy tatts!

Have the letter "W" on each butt cheek so when i bend over it says "WOW". If i happen to be laying on my back with feet up it says "MOM".
Next to the tiger paw prints right.

I got a half sleeve on my arm of 5 or 6 skulls and a phrase on my back. Post pics later

guspech750
12-07-2012, 06:03 AM

That's awesome Paul.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

efi4eye
12-07-2012, 06:48 AM
The 2 tattoos I'm thinking of getting for my Bday this year as a gift to myself are going to be one on either lower arm on the inside of the arms. On one side my Vic done up nicely how the artist feels and I approve mostly without color most likely with a dash of silver and the Ford Blue oval so it sticks out and on the window like the numbers they put on your car at the drag strip the first time I ever got at the drag strip in it. About the size of an envelope. Other arm same thing for the most part except with my Mustang but that one with a Ed Roth style smurf because with the colors on the car it makes me think of a smurf with the blue but its got black accents instead of white so its like a BA smurf and with the first time I got racing that on its window too. Some people may say those aren't meaningful but to me they are. I work my butt off to buy them both and pay for the parts I put into them and work on them and love them like children. And I want like I said the first time I raced each ones time on the window like the race numbers to be symbolic too.

Please don't get a tat of your car, especially that big of one in a place like that. You'll probably own a lot of cars in your lifetime and that's a pretty superficial thing to get tatted in such a large and highly visible way. I'm not against tattoos, just don't make it something trivial like that. If you're going to get one in a visible place like that, at least make it something extremely beautiful or meaningful, not a material posession for God's sake. Your car isn't like a kid, no matter what you say, and won't always mean something to you. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, you're just too young to know that what's important now might now always mean the same to you..

Blackened300a
12-07-2012, 09:20 AM
Please don't get a tat of your car, especially that big of one in a place like that. You'll probably own a lot of cars in your lifetime and that's a pretty superficial thing to get tatted in such a large and highly visible way. I'm not against tattoos, just don't make it something trivial like that. If you're going to get one in a visible place like that, at least make it something extremely beautiful or meaningful, not a material posession for God's sake. Your car isn't like a kid, no matter what you say, and won't always mean something to you. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, you're just too young to know that what's important now might now always mean the same to you..

Cmon, you have to admit this is awesome. :rolleyes: :D
http://blog.chewyland.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Demotivational-The-Horror-Chevy-Cavalier-1_thumb.jpg

Ozark Marauder
12-07-2012, 09:25 AM

Same here, line forms on the right, folks...

I was drunk in the back of the line for a tattoo when I was in the military, but after watching the guys in front of me, I passed out...
Don't get me wrong, all my close friends have them, I like tattoos, and appreciate the detailed artwork, but just couldn't ever decide on what to get. Since then, I just figured if it was in my future, it would happen. Still hasn't. One thing, a close friend, with arm sleeves, and numerous others, tells me he doesn't regret any of the body art he has, other than the small Thunderbird tribal he has on his neck. Similar to this:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWYuFEOZNVb 8QYLrWx3dsjPB3XRGOqkl0WpHy1RgH S_bmpxm1o

OZ

whitey
12-07-2012, 09:52 AM
As for getting a tattoo, ive never thought anybody's tattoo was stupid, maybe not my style, to each their own. That cavaqueer is one example... lol

Bluerauder
12-07-2012, 10:25 AM
:laugh: :rofl: Didn't EVEN see this coming. :laugh: :rofl:

Bluerauder
12-07-2012, 11:08 AM
My wife has lips on her butt.....

That ^^^^^ must come in handy for azz kissin'. :o

ctrlraven
12-07-2012, 12:22 PM
:laugh: :rofl: Didn't EVEN see this coming. :laugh: :rofl:
TWSS.

I have a small Japanese Kanji character for power on my inner right forearm and a large tribal shield on my upper back. I plan on having my whole back done one day to cover up the tribal shield with a combination of my family's coat of arms from England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland old country.

blkZooM
12-07-2012, 06:04 PM
I'm working on designing a half sleeve now, haven't got one yet because i wanted something meaningful not something random like most have today

slickster
12-07-2012, 06:28 PM
i allways wanted a tat of a butt on my butt

justbob
12-07-2012, 07:03 PM
I always wanted many tats but I change my mind too much..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guspech750
12-07-2012, 07:38 PM
I always wanted many tats but I change my mind too much..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a tat of a tat.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Shaijack
12-07-2012, 08:16 PM
A friend has Korean symbols on his arm. Said they were the symbols of Hopkido. I looked them up and they represented stupid and ass.
I told him but he did not believe me so I showed him thebook.

Shaijack
12-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Never wanted one.

ajdereicup
12-07-2012, 08:27 PM

Yeah I've been throwing it around in my head a lot. I'm leaning towards yes a lot with the Mustang because like I said I'd have it kinda Ed Roth style with an Ed Roth style smurf so its not all based off the car its go other elements to it even though all the elements come back to the car in one way or another most people wont know it. The Vic one I'm still pretty iffy on

i allways wanted a tat of a butt on my butt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xubiVO5yHOs

ajdereicup
12-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Youtube stuff didn't work:(

Heres the URL instead then:P

BlackOps
12-07-2012, 08:35 PM
I have a tattoo on my dic@ that says "shorty". When it's hard it says " shortys bar and grill established in 1895, 5 dollar draft after 10pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

slickster
12-07-2012, 08:44 PM
Youtube stuff didn't work:(

Heres the URL instead then:P

:lol:..................... that would be cool

guspech750
12-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Never wanted one.

Same here. Never have. Never will.

I'm as pure as an angel ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4S

whitey
12-08-2012, 05:22 AM
I have a tattoo on my dic@ that says "shorty". When it's hard it says " shortys bar and grill established in 1895, 5 dollar draft after 10pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
I didnt know Ron Jerimy had a marauder!

Spectragod
12-08-2012, 07:11 AM
LEVITICUS 19:28, google it.

DEFYANT
12-08-2012, 10:53 AM
LEVITICUS 19:28, google it.

I think I'll get a Tatt just to spite that! :rolleyes:

Sick of being "told" what to do- or not to do by a book written thousands of years ago by a person or people who were probably high the drug of the day and hypocrites!! That, if written today would be laughed off the shelf! Not that there aren't some good "rules" in there to live by - there are. But give me a break! Live and let live!

slickster
12-08-2012, 10:57 AM
If childrens bodys where not found every day I would listen to that book

WhatsUpDOHC
12-08-2012, 11:13 AM

Sick of being "told" what to do- or not to do by a book written thousands of years ago by a person or people who were probably high the drug of the day and hypocrites!! That, if written today would be laughed off the shelf! Not that there aren't some good "rules" in there to live by - there are. But give me a break! Live and let live!
Uh, why, you're DEFYANT?!

pem
12-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Same here. Never have. Never will.

I'm as pure as an angel ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4S

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...move over Jay Leno, there's a new stand-up comic in town :shake:

Spectragod
12-08-2012, 04:58 PM
If childrens bodys where not found every day I would listen to that book

And men, and women and all the other perversions of society, that comment doesn't make a lot of sense.

Yep, live and let live, do what makes you feel good, no consequences for any of your actions. And people wonder why society is so twisted, maybe it's because people are just doing what they want. It's all good, we all "sin" others just more than others.

If would only be laughed off the shelves today because people don't want to have to be accountable for any of their own actions, so I say do what you want to do, one day you will be accountable and you won't be able to make any excuses at that time.

PonyUP
12-08-2012, 05:07 PM
And men, and women and all the other perversions of society, that comment doesn't make a lot of sense.

Yep, live and let live, do what makes you feel good, no consequences for any of your actions. And people wonder why society is so twisted, maybe it's because people are just doing what they want. It's all good, we all "sin" others just more than others.

If would only be laughed off the shelves today because people don't want to have to be accountable for any of their own actions, so I say do what you want to do, one day you will be accountable and you won't be able to make any excuses at that time.

Except what if there is no after life, what if reincarnation does exist, be a good person while your alive and do what you can to make yourself and others happy and fulfilled and let the cards fall where they may

Don't see how the bible came into a tattoo thread, you guys can sidetrack anything

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

Spectragod
12-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Except what if there is no after life, what if reincarnation does exist, be a good person while your alive and do what you can to make yourself and others happy and fulfilled and let the cards fall where they may

Don't see how the bible came into a tattoo thread, you guys can sidetrack anything

And what if there is and you just did all that you wanted to make yourself "happy", then what?

What if aliens exist?

I'll guarantee you that reincarnation doesn't exist, you should believe what you want, good luck.

PonyUP
12-08-2012, 05:40 PM
And what if there is and you just did all that you wanted to make yourself "happy", then what?

What if aliens exist?

I'll guarantee you that reincarnation doesn't exist, you should believe what you want, good luck.

I don't believe in reincarnation, but I also don't believe religion and the bible should be discussed on this forum and certainly not on a thread about tattoos. I respect whatever it is that you may or not believe in, but I don't think the discussion here can lead anywhere positive

Black_Noise
12-08-2012, 06:47 PM
this thread is worthless without pics...

My 1st - (cover art from favorite band, slightly customized for me)
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/black300a/IMG_4412.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/black300a/IMG_4423.jpg

and my next will be similar to this
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/black300a/zelda4.jpg

Spectragod
12-08-2012, 06:59 PM
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I also don't believe religion and the bible should be discussed on this forum and certainly not on a thread about tattoos. I respect whatever it is that you may or not believe in, but I don't think the discussion here can lead anywhere positive

The question was asked as to what tattoo's people had, I stated I had none, and followed up with why.

I believe people can discuss anything, but some will make it anything but positive, just because they don't understand, orwant to understand or just want to be aggravating.

As far as tattoo's go, there is some really great artwork that has been done, and I can say that a lot of it is tasteful and high quality, it's just not a decision I would make for myself.

PonyUP
12-08-2012, 07:06 PM
The question was asked as to what tattoo's people had, I stated I had none, and followed up with why.

I believe people can discuss anything, but some will make it anything but positive, just because they don't understand, orwant to understand or just want to be aggravating.

As far as tattoo's go, there is some really great artwork that has been done, and I can say that a lot of it is tasteful and high quality, it's just not a decision I would make for myself.

Absolutely understandable, they aren't for everybody.

Personally, I have four, including one I gave myself when I was 16. They all mean something to me for a variety of reasons

ajdereicup
12-08-2012, 09:19 PM
this thread is worthless without pics...

My 1st - (cover art from favorite band, slightly customized for me)
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/black300a/IMG_4412.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/black300a/IMG_4423.jpg

and my next will be similar to this
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/black300a/zelda4.jpg

Nice. I guess I'll put pictures up of mine then... Ignore the skinned finger in the one

ajdereicup
12-08-2012, 09:42 PM
http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/957313/fullsize/photo12082228.jpg

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/957314/fullsize/photo12082229.jpg

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/957315/fullsize/photo12082231.jpg

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/957316/fullsize/photo12082232.jpg

Shaijack
12-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Darren I am with you. Tats are not for everyone.
Hell NO MARAUDERS
Heaven new Marauders to drive everyday.
Let me think about this.

JBFTech
12-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Lifelong hobby

From day one, always will be.

Sent from my SR-71 using Tapatalk

Papillon
12-09-2012, 03:25 PM

Yep, got a pin up angel on my rib cage from Ami James. Still want to add a little to it. Have 5 tattoos altogether. I tell my mom (and Paul) all the time that if I didn't work in an office setting, I'd probably look like Kat Von D..... or at least have half sleeves :D.

Tattoos definitely aren't for everyone although since I got my first one 15 years ago, they've become more "mainstream" but still aren't accepted by many. One stipulation on getting my current position at work was that my boss didn't want my leg tattoo showing, so I wear only pants at work. If that's what I have to do to have a good job (and doing a job I enjoy) so be it. Any additional work I decide on will have to be on spaces I can cover up.

fastblackmerc
12-09-2012, 03:36 PM
:up: :up: Same here......

JBFTech
12-09-2012, 03:37 PM

Sent from my SR-71 using Tapatalk

ajdereicup
12-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Now this thread is starting to get back on track at least. Love the drums how simple they are yet you know what they are without a doubt

pem
12-09-2012, 10:15 PM
If your bellybutton is an integral component of a tattoo .....
You just might be a redneck.
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32 222&stc=1&d=1355116272

J-MAN
12-10-2012, 04:04 AM
Glad I never had that canoe tattoo done on my stomach in my early 20's. It would have grown into the Titanic! :D