PDA

View Full Version : Buick Grand National DVD and Poster is OUT!

Baaad GN
12-12-2012, 11:07 AM
Well the waited for movie re Grand National is out! On Sale now, also found a great site called Deansgarage! Check it out!

Baaad GN
12-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Oh maybe I should add this, dvd can be ordered at GNMovie.com

Comin' in Hot
12-12-2012, 11:39 AM
I preordered them on Sunday!!!!

Mr. Man
12-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Well the waited for movie re Grand National is out! On Sale now, also found a great site called www.Deansgarage.com (http://www.Deansgarage.com)! Check it out!
linked ^^^^^. also www.GNmovie.com (http://www.GNmovie.com) :)

Comin' in Hot
12-15-2012, 06:21 PM
My Black Air DVD was waiting for me when I got home from the Lambertville meet, it is a must see for anyone interested in cars. I connected it with it because it shows the love that people have for their Grand Nationals and how they were misfits in the automobile world. I could only hope in the coming years there is a documentary made about our cars.

8UWITH6
12-15-2012, 09:26 PM
It is nice to see some of you guys that like the Buicks. I have been messing around with them for going on 13 years. Ill be honest I was surprised to even see them mentioned on a Mercury/Ford message board. Looks like there are people that appreciate neat/fast cars regardless of make. :beer: I asked for this movie for Christmas from my wife. Cant wait to see it.

Mr. Man
12-15-2012, 11:17 PM
It is nice to see some of you guys that like the Buicks. I have been messing around with them for going on 13 years. Ill be honest I was surprised to even see them mentioned on a Mercury/Ford message board. Looks like there are people that appreciate neat/fast cars regardless of make. :beer: I asked for this movie for Christmas from my wife. Cant wait to see it.
Most modern Buick's are pretty hum-drum but many of us here wouldn't mind a Grand National in our stable. :)

Mike M
12-15-2012, 11:34 PM
I ordered mine at the end of production in 1987 and I still have it.

Will order DVD right away.

rossv1
12-16-2012, 02:36 AM
Ordered mine the other day as well. Can't wait to watch it.