PDA

View Full Version : Sparta Performance...

Blk04MM
12-13-2012, 03:23 PM
Do they accept paypal paymets?

how long would a part take to arrive if ordered today?

i see they last logged in earlier today but im trying to get info now

thanks

screamn
12-13-2012, 03:33 PM
Yes they accept paypal.

Not sure on time it would take for the part that you order to arrive at your door.

Too may factors......is it in stock, when will ship.....holidays....etc.????

Send a PM to "Tommy" at Sparta Performance and he'll get back to you with all your questions. He is quick to respond and is normally on this site around the time/hours of this posting.

Blk04MM
12-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Yes they accept paypal.

Not sure on time it would take for the part that you order to arrive at your door.

Too may factors......is it in stock, when will ship.....holidays....etc.????

Send a PM to "Tommy" at Sparta Performance and he'll get back to you with all your questions. He is quick to respond and is normally on this site around the time/hours of this posting.

thank you.

Curless
12-13-2012, 03:56 PM
I have ordered from them, same day shipping. Very helpful, great prices...

WhatsUpDOHC
12-13-2012, 04:21 PM
^^^^^^^^+1^^^^^^^^

SpartaPerformance
12-13-2012, 05:59 PM
Thank you for the compliments! I received an order form Florida today and spoke to a gentleman on the phone, if that was you thank you for your order. If not how may I help you? I check mm.net through the day, so you can PM me or email me at thanasis@spartaperformance.com . Some parts I keep in stock so they can ship by next business days, some come right from Ford or other manufacturers so it's hard to pinpoint but most go out with 2 business days.

Tommy

camelgrundle
12-20-2012, 11:13 PM
Sparta is the way to go. Very polite and do business the right way. I have front sway bar on the way. And already have rear.

MyBlackBeasts
12-24-2012, 09:48 AM
Sparta is the way to go. Very polite and do business the right way. I have front sway bar on the way. And already have rear.

^^^^^^^^+1^^^^^^^^^^

Awesome vendor. Was a pleasure giving him all my $$$! (except for not having the $$$ afterwards... :shake: but was worth the screaming wallet!) :D