PDA

View Full Version : LOL. Wow. Just wow.

guspech750
12-15-2012, 07:33 PM
WOW! It's these nut jobs who would be the first ones crying for help if some thug or government agency over steps their bounds.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/12/liberals-call-for-murder-of-nra-president-members-repeal-of-second-amendment/

Saw this posted on The Chicago Garage.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

PonyUP
12-15-2012, 07:38 PM
WOW! It's these nut jobs who would be the first ones crying for help if some thug or government agency over steps their bounds.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/12/liberals-call-for-murder-of-nra-president-members-repeal-of-second-amendment/

Saw this posted on The Chicago Garage.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Joe, I can find a bunch of stupid **** people post on twitter, that doesn't mean liberals are calling for the murder of David Keene, it means some random people posted some stupid ****, liberals shouldn't be painted with that brush as it just isn't accurate.

I would be like me finding random tweets about conservatives wanting to kill Obama

If you lend credence to the insane, it gives them exactly what they want

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

guspech750
12-15-2012, 07:43 PM
I know it's not all liberals or conservatives. It's just the nut jobs on both sides that don't want to read facts, or see the big picture of what would happen if the 2nd amendment was taken away.

It just amazes me.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

rayjay
12-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Whos is going to pay for all their free stuff? NRA and its members who are highly probable to be productive members of society pay for those leeches.

PonyUP
12-15-2012, 07:45 PM
I know it's not all liberals or conservatives. It's just the nut jobs on both sides that don't want to read facts, or see the big picture of what would happen if the 2nd amendment was taken away.

It just amazes me.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Yeah me too, the extremes are why we agree on nothing

I recommend a site I found called Just facts, it cuts through the BS, still sifting through but do far I like what I've reas

guspech750
12-15-2012, 07:49 PM
And it's not just the 2nd amendment. So many people keep calling for more government oversight of this and more government oversight of that etc etc. They don't understand that little by little it leads our government to control more of our daily lives in some way shape or form.

It's scary stuff.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

PonyUP
12-15-2012, 07:56 PM
And it's not just the 2nd amendment. So many people keep calling for more government oversight of this and more government oversight of that etc etc. They don't understand that little by little it leads our government to control more of our daily lives in some way shape or form.

It's scary stuff.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Well it's all scary nowadays, beyond the second amendment.

But sometimes extremes can be effective. I watched a guy on fix news the other day that made a lot of sense. He said because congress has not and will not legislate, the states with a two thirds majority could call for a constitutional convention, override congress and write amendments to the constitution. He was calling for campaign finance reform, and more.

Is it extreme? Yes, but I liked where he was going with it

rayjay
12-15-2012, 08:08 PM
There is one place we need more government intervention: with the mentally ill. It will come out that the POS yesterday was a knut job loose and waiting to go off. And once again, someone knew and would do nothing. It is becoming far to common, but its easier to blame guns. So then they use, knives, pitchforks, machettes, gasoline, you name it, but the real problem will still exist.

This country is on a rocket sled to hell.

guspech750
12-15-2012, 08:14 PM

But sometimes extremes can be effective. I watched a guy on fix news the other day that made a lot of sense. He said because congress has not and will not legislate, the states with a two thirds majority could call for a constitutional convention, override congress and write amendments to the constitution. He was calling for campaign finance reform, and more.

Interesting indeed. I have never heard of that. And why would we. Congress wouldn't want that to come out.

As interesting as that sounds.

I don't see anyone taking the bull by the horns and doing that.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

guspech750
12-15-2012, 08:20 PM
There is one place we need more government intervention: with the mentally ill. It will come out that the POS yesterday was a knut job loose and waiting to go off. And once again, someone knew and would do nothing. It is becoming far to common, but its easier to blame guns. So then they use, knives, pitchforks, machettes, gasoline, you name it, but the real problem will still exist.

Yes. I agree. More needs to be done to house, help, treat and watch over the mentally ill. Too much state and federal funding cuts sure doesn't help. But we have plenty of money to give to Egypt and other countries while ours falls apart.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

PonyUP
12-15-2012, 08:22 PM
Interesting indeed. I have never heard of that. And why would we. Congress wouldn't want that to come out.

As interesting as that sounds.

I don't see anyone taking the bull by the horns and doing that.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

I wish I could remember the guys name, but he was working on get approval through state legislatures, it will be a long process, but I hope he makes it

cat in the hat
12-15-2012, 08:27 PM
You can get murdered at the movies in a suburb in Colorado.
You can get murdered at 6am Sunday morning on the way to church after working the night shift.
You can get murdered in your kindergarten class.

I'm never leaving my house without a gun again.

PonyUP
12-15-2012, 08:29 PM
You can get murdered at 6am Sunday morning on the way to church after working the night shift.

Except you can also get murdered even if you own a gun. 307 million people in the US, 302 million registered guns, tens of thousand of murders every year. Owning a gun does not mean you won't be a victim

Live every day to the fullest

Blk04MM
12-15-2012, 08:30 PM

Because if the people in it. Not the government. WE as individuals control our own decisions and partially the ones around us. For instance if you had a sibling who didn't have them all and was potentially violent or showed signs of insanity then you would do what you could to help contain that person or seek help for that person vs overlooking as many people have done. Every race religion and party need to take a stand against the stupidity that goes on. Soon as something happens somewhere in the world people instantly blame everything but the one thing/person to blame. Those who lived around that sick individual are to blame. They failed. If a gun is handled by a sane person level mjnded person who thinks before firing then guns are harmless.

This post isn't directed solely to you. I'm just generally speaking.

Blk04MM
12-15-2012, 08:31 PM
Except you can also get murdered even if you own a gun

^^^words of truth^^^

It's more then guns that take lives

Blk04MM
12-15-2012, 08:32 PM

There have been people murdered sleeping in their bed after a vehicle came smashing through their house.

Crazy world with crazy people.

guspech750
12-15-2012, 08:33 PM

Is this it?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_to_propose_amendmen ts_to_the_United_States_Consti tution

Sent from my iPhone 4S

PonyUP
12-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Is this it?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_to_propose_amendmen ts_to_the_United_States_Consti tution

Sent from my iPhone 4S

That's it exactly, would love to see it come to fruition

Blk04MM
12-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Yes. I agree. More needs to be done to house, help, treat and watch over the mentally ill. Too much state and federal funding cuts sure doesn't help. But we have plenty of money to give to Egypt and other countries while ours falls apart.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Most times the mentally ill seek help they are doped up. Stuck in a facility with other doped up mentally ill folks for a few hours or days then released. No REAL treatment. I think there should be some real funding to help those people

guspech750
12-15-2012, 08:42 PM
That's it exactly, would love to see it come to fruition

I started reading quite a bit of the history section. It's quite fascinating.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

PonyUP
12-15-2012, 08:45 PM
I started reading quite a bit of the history section. It's quite fascinating.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

It really is, and from what I've seen recently, state governments, when not towing their party line, are much more rational.
It would be interesting to see the states overrule congress, it might be what wakes them up and gets them to work together

cat in the hat
12-15-2012, 09:04 PM
Except you can also get murdered even if you own a gun. 307 million people in the US, 302 million registered guns, tens of thousand of murders every year. Owning a gun does not mean you won't be a victim

Agreed. But if I have to go down, I'd rather go down swinging.

rayjay
12-16-2012, 07:00 AM

I have not since 9/11 and then having access to info that would curl your hair.