PDA

View Full Version : Reinhart Hot Rod Linclon

sailsmen
03-01-2004, 08:41 PM
:banana: Dennis took me for a ride in his Hot Rod Lincoln!

I kept turning my head, (which seemed to make Dennis nervous, I am sure Dennis was wondering why is he turning his head?), to look back at how small things were getting behind us, so I told him things get real small in that rear view mirror real quick.

When it shifted from one gear to the next the g's would snap your head back.

I asked Dennis if a neck brace was optional equipment.

Definitely the fastest car I have ever been in, :D

Dennis, Thanks for the ride in the Hot Rod Lincoln!

woaface
03-01-2004, 08:44 PM
Definitely looks like a sleeper in tan:up: It's so easy to mistake for stock...such a pretty thing!

jspradii
03-01-2004, 11:42 PM

I kept turning my head, (which seemed to make Dennis nervous, I am sure Dennis was wondering why is he turning his head?), to look back at how small things were getting behind us, so I told him things get real small in that rear view mirror real quick.

Just give Dennis any excuse to tear it up! Hoo-rah!!!:beer:

Marauderman
03-02-2004, 05:46 AM

I too , have ridden in his "Toy"---Yeah--when you visit him at his shop he'll say..." ..hey, I'll give you a ride in her later on...."..then Dennis walks by
muttering .." hee...hee..hee"... and then you climb over the bars ,,take a seat and then , and then, and then,..........you swear you're about to lift off and go flying into the air...........oh Yeah!!!!.. He can give you a smile on your face, wheather it's from fun or being frighten........then Dennis ..goes.....hee...hee ................try it --you'll like it for sure.............Tom..