PDA

View Full Version : Bought and paid fo crown vic edition san antonio

marauder21
12-18-2012, 01:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqPcUb_rVoM

ggeezz. so many unnecessary things in this car...lol good thing it wasnt a marauder tho

MyO4Rawdur
12-18-2012, 01:30 PM
that is just ridiculous. i bet the engine is still the same.

marauder21
12-18-2012, 01:32 PM
that is just ridiculous. i bet the engine is still the same.

doesnt matter, having tvs in the bumpers is more important :P :lol:
i wonder where he got the money to do all this though hmmm wish i couldve spend that much on my marauder ;)

MyO4Rawdur
12-18-2012, 01:36 PM
doesnt matter, having tvs in the bumpers is more important :P :lol:
i wonder where he got the money to do all this though hmmm wish i couldve spend that much on my marauder ;)

haha yea i guess its important for the people behind you in traffic to be able to watch the music video that is melting the pleather in your seats as well. he must be friends with a rapper who just gives him money to do dumb stuff. i watch the west coast customs show a lot and some of the things they do are unbelievable but this guy just ghettofied it. i would love to have the cash he wasted to drop into my car. had to be like 10k that he used between electronics and custom seats.

rocky
12-18-2012, 01:53 PM
OMG it has nerf bars!

Maybe if I put some chrome side steps on my MM I can sell it fo mo in the Flo!

J-MAN
12-18-2012, 02:04 PM
Those Florida boys know how to roll!

Could have used some subtitles at the begining.

ajdereicup
12-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Tvs in the front of the seats seem uncomfortable. This is just a ghetto POS. I understand show cars having tons of TVs/Speakers/Flashy paint etc but its done well usually. Not ghetto rigged like that and ugly as hell

ajdereicup
12-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Buttt at least youtube led me to this vid from that one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gaewg3RepU

marauder21
12-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Buttt at least youtube led me to this vid from that one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gaewg3RepU

Dddaaammmm that is an AWESOME ride. This guy ALMOST shares the same taste as me. he likes to make his car subtle but at the same time noticeable and whatnot. That car truly is amazing.
Now if only the guy with the crownvic would spend the same amount of money he spent on his TVs to make a car like that.....possibilities are endless! Lmao

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

MrBluGruv
12-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Makes me sad to think that car is on the streets somewhere around here. :depress: Although I don't recognize any of the streets in the video.

I think I can sum up my thoughts by saying "sometimes, there's a reason why something hasn't been done before; maybe everyone else figured out what you couldn't...."

guspech750
12-18-2012, 11:19 PM

I love those body's. So freaking awesome.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

fastblackmerc
12-19-2012, 03:48 AM
A big POS....... :puke:

SC Cheesehead
12-19-2012, 05:07 AM
Three questions:

Title of the video is "BOUGHT AND PAID FO CROWN VIC EDITION SAN ANTONIO" but the guy's from Miami? :confused:
Why are the TV screens in the FRONT of the seats instead of the backs? :dunno:
Why is it none of these cars ever have ANY shots of the engine bays? :cool:

Ozark Marauder
12-19-2012, 08:36 AM
Three questions:

Title of the video is "BOUGHT AND PAID FO CROWN VIC EDITION SAN ANTONIO" but the guy's from Miami? :confused:

I have no questions.....I just feel sick.....

OZ

mrjones
12-19-2012, 08:57 AM
Painful to watch and realize I breathe the same air as those people, but in the spirit of trying to always find something positive, I did like the hornblasters poking out from under the front bumper, and I thought the matching child seat was a nice touch.

In a weird way, I also like the jacked up look of those cars. I wonder how hard it would be to make a 4WD Crown Vic maybe using mid 90s V8 Explorer running gear? That might be fun to have in bad weather.

fastblackmerc
12-19-2012, 09:02 AM
Three questions:

Geographically challenged.

Maybe he has "eyes in the back of his head"?

Because all the money went into the interior and the engine looks like A$$.

Spectragod
12-19-2012, 10:03 AM
I do dis? dat whut wee do........ English major?

marauder21
12-19-2012, 11:39 AM
The one thing I liked....was......uummm...yeah I got nothing. Maybe the orange with black theme? But other than that he spent money on worthless stuff..I mean TVs In the bumpers, on the steering wheel!?!? I'm really curious how the engine looks..did seem like he had an exhaust going on. Or just chrome tailpipes :confused:

Mac-MerC
12-19-2012, 12:37 PM
He achieved his goal.

IwantmyMMnow!
12-19-2012, 01:46 PM
His choices, his money, his car.

I appreciate his passion to customize his car, however, he did things that I wouldn't do. Is it wrong? Nope...I've done stuff to my car(s) in the past that made people think WTF? The things I want to do to my MM may not tickle everyone's fancy, but it's my MM and my money.

Mac-MerC
12-19-2012, 01:57 PM
His choices, his money, his car.

I appreciate his passion to customize his car, however, he did things that I wouldn't do. Is it wrong? Nope...I've done stuff to my car(s) in the past that made people think WTF? The things I want to do to my MM may not tickle everyone's fancy, but it's my MM and my money.

Agree with u 300%

Bluerauder
12-19-2012, 02:00 PM
He achieved his goal.

"To Flaunt or Not to Flaunt. That IS the question." William Sharkspeake. ;)

Mac-MerC
12-19-2012, 02:06 PM
"To Flaunt or Not to Flaunt. That IS the question." William Sharkspeake. ;)

"It's Mine... I Spend It." 2 Chains :D

marauder21
12-19-2012, 02:21 PM
lmfao nice!! ^^ haha :thumbup::)

Bluerauder
12-19-2012, 02:30 PM
"It's Mine... I Spend It." 2 Chains :D

“Too many people spend money they earned...to buy things they don't want...to impress people that they don't like.” ― Will Rogers

marauder21
12-19-2012, 07:47 PM
“Too many people spend money they earned...to buy things they don't want...to impress people that they don't like.” ― Will Rogers

"Ive never said that" - Will Rogers.
JK JK JK lol i actually like that quote because its 100% true

SID210SA
12-20-2012, 11:08 AM
Three questions:

I think the guy had it done in Miami??? maybe?? The car is in SA....it was driving by the AT&T center where the 4 time NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs play.

I can possibley answer one question

MrBluGruv
12-20-2012, 01:31 PM
I have friends that are from Florida that live here in San Antonio, and even though they live here, they most definitely have more pride for Florida (and specifically in some cases, Miami). That's just where they feel they represent, not here.

I don't personally get it, but I understand that's the way they feel. I bet this guy in the video is the same way.

Blk04MM
12-20-2012, 01:41 PM

ggeezz. so many unnecessary things in this car...lol good thing it wasnt a marauder tho

Lol that's too much but his money his car

Blk04MM
12-20-2012, 01:43 PM

NICE car. Should've had a stronger motor but very nice

martyo
12-20-2012, 02:09 PM
That's vomalicious!

rocky
12-20-2012, 05:31 PM
still can't get over the running boards!

stryker
12-23-2012, 06:11 PM

ggeezz. so many unnecessary things in this car...lol good thing it wasnt a marauder tho :eek: Oh my goodness what the :censor: is that ? a Crownvictoria DUB edition ? :pimp: :rasta: :gangster: :uzi:

WhatsUpDOHC
12-29-2012, 08:56 AM
NICE car. Should've had a stronger motor but very nice
I've always liked that body style. Also the Laguna grille.

Smalldogg/03mm
12-29-2012, 11:17 AM
Three questions:

Come on give the bro a chance.. TV in the front headrest ugh( heated seats).different bumpers ugh(performance kit)... I don't think none of our MM are like this..:) come on guys...

Antoine

WhatsUpDOHC
12-29-2012, 03:29 PM
I've always liked that body style. Also the Laguna grille.

I just watched the video again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gaewg3RepU

It's from Trenton, NJ.

Dean (DWSTANG67) - Do you know it?

Mark