PDA

View Full Version : the google search button

whitey
12-31-2012, 07:05 AM
As we all know, the search button for this forum has much to be desired. But as it seems, a lot of guys here will post up a new topic saying they couldnt find a previous post on the problem theyre having using the search button. Fastblackmerc has said numerous times "Google is your friend" and what that means is if your looking for a post of a particular topic, go to Google and use their search engine to find a thread on here, just make it marauder specific. Example would be "my engine stalls at low rpm", search Google as "engine stalls at low rpm marauder". I hope this helps out some people that are having trouble with our search button. Thanks FBM.

JimmyXR7
12-31-2012, 08:31 AM
. . "Google is your friend" and what that means is if your looking for a post of a particular topic, go to Google and use their search engine to find a thread on here, just make it marauder specific. Example would be "my engine stalls at low rpm", search Google as "engine stalls at low rpm marauder". I hope this helps out some people that are having trouble with our search button. Thanks FBM.

Good idea, as I have had problems with searches on this site. I thought I was just looking for weird stuff. Jim

Mote
12-31-2012, 09:12 AM
Have Google return results for this site only by entering "site:mercurymarauder.net" followed by your search terms. Example:
"site:mercurymarauder.net engine stalls at low rpm". Do this

In the Google search box at http://www.google.com
In the address bar in Chrome
In the Google search box in your browser(if you have Google as your preferred search engine)

Google is your friend