PDA

View Full Version : How to spend New Years

PonyUP
12-31-2012, 08:53 PM
So me and my girl had planned to go out for a nice dinner tonight, planned for a limo, nice steakhouse and drinks

Unfortunately my girl is a little under the weather, so we decided to stay in

She bought some incredible wine, we made a NY strip roast and decided to watch movies.

Any idea which movie she chose?

The Blues Brothers. I have the greatest girlfriend in the world and this has been the best New Years

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

GAMike
12-31-2012, 09:59 PM
GAMike approves as well Captain:):) Happy new Year bud!!!

PonyUP
12-31-2012, 10:05 PM
You too Mike, Happy New Year

MM2004
12-31-2012, 10:21 PM
Nice Brad!

Caitlin and I spent New Years together.

Nice relaxing evening.

:)

Mike.

PonyUP
12-31-2012, 10:37 PM
Nice Brad!

Caitlin and I spent New Years together.

Nice relaxing evening.

:)

Mike.

Best way to spend an evening with those you love

WhatsUpDOHC
12-31-2012, 10:41 PM
Sittin here, flipping between Garage Monkey and Wheeler Dealers and sipping Glenmorangie. Wife and babies are asleep. I will be very soon......

SC Cheesehead
01-01-2013, 07:44 AM
Wifey has been under the weather all weekend, so we watched a little TV and ended up calling it a night around 10:30, didn't even get to see the ball drop (wasn't gonna be the same anyway without Dick Clark), and didn't have so much as one beverage.

Doing some stuff around the house today getting ready for the Rose Bowl this afternoon, will watch the game with E-Dubb.

Roadwarrior
01-01-2013, 07:44 AM
She's a keeper Brad. Happy New Year. :toast: :beer:

justbob
01-01-2013, 09:12 AM
That's great Brad! Except the sickly part. Me and the kids stayed up watching Bourne legacy that I have already seen but thought they would like... They were less than impressed and I was so bored I think I drooled a little.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

SC Cheesehead
01-01-2013, 09:15 AM
That's great Brad! Except the sickly part. Me and the kids stayed up watching Bourne legacy that I have already seen but thought they would like... They were less than impressed and I was so bored I think I drooled a little.

I got the Bourne trilogy DVDs for Father's Day, and I fiinally got to watching all three while over in Qatar. I liked 'em all, but IMO, the first one was still the best.

justbob
01-01-2013, 09:47 AM
No Jason Bourne in a Bourne movie was my gripe.

Leaves me scratching my head just as this sign I saw at Kmart the other day.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/02/egu7y7av.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM-G0bkl8MQ&sns=em