PDA

View Full Version : OK, I am Impressed ....

Bluerauder
01-04-2013, 05:57 PM
For a kid that was born in 1950, I never thought that I would ever see the day outside of science fiction that I could push a button in the car and say "Call Home" and then talk to my wife to let her know when I would walk in the door. If you are in my directory, don't be surprised if you get an unexpected call. :lol: I can also ask for traffic, directions, road conditions, sports scores, and stock tickers. So far I just do phone stuff. ;) I am impressed and kinda dumbfounded. And Yes ... I have probably turned into "One of Them". Not really .... but the toy is kinda neat.

My kids pushed and shoved me into the 21st Century with an iPhone 4S for Christmas. Guess I didn't rate an iPhone 5. ;) . They said that it was about time. Now I am all SYNCed with the Taurus SHO. I wonder if I can get this retrofitted to the Marauder along with Sirius XM radio.

burt ragio
01-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Welcome to the intro of technology. I find the electronics a love hate deal. Some times I don't want to be found.

SpartaPerformance
01-04-2013, 06:11 PM
SYNC is good!!

WhatsUpDOHC
01-04-2013, 06:13 PM
EcoBoost and now, THIS!!! Enjoy, Charlie!

Bluerauder
01-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Some times I don't want to be found.

I know "Zackly" what you mean. :rofl:

Mr. Man
01-04-2013, 07:43 PM
I just upgraded too. These use lead free solder and the clarity is remarkable. Small world Charlie:)

http://www.encorekb.com/assets/images/tin-can-telephone.jpg

Bigdogjim
01-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Charlie I really fear you are on your way to becoming on of those driver's we rant about? I really hope not.