PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis MM Sighting

STLThunder
03-03-2004, 11:23 AM
Who was that Black MM I saw today, Wed. 3/3 at about noon on Hanley Rd heading south towards Hwy 40?

Chief
03-04-2004, 11:36 AM
Who was that Black MM I saw today, Wed. 3/3 at about noon on Hanley Rd heading south towards Hwy 40?

That was me.

Chief

STLThunder
03-04-2004, 12:42 PM
That was me.

Chief

Cool, thanks for responding. I was headed north going towards Clayton when I saw you.

Chief
03-07-2004, 08:18 PM
Cool, thanks for responding. I was headed north going towards Clayton when I saw you.

I can't remember what I was doing in that area. The traffic is so bad in the Clayton/Brentwood area I gotta concentrate I dont want somebody to hurt my car. Hell would be paid!!!!

STLThunder
03-08-2004, 08:52 AM
I can't remember what I was doing in that area. The traffic is so bad in the Clayton/Brentwood area I gotta concentrate I dont want somebody to hurt my car. Hell would be paid!!!!

I agree completely. By the way, I met a MM owner from IL in Clayton last summer/fall in front of a bank. Was that you?

Chief
03-08-2004, 06:49 PM
I agree completely. By the way, I met a MM owner from IL in Clayton last summer/fall in front of a bank. Was that you?

I dont think that wasn't me. I have talked to a few people about the car, but never another owner. Owning a Marauder has been the most fun I've ever had.

STLThunder
03-10-2004, 09:19 AM
I seem to always have people commenting on my MM. :banana: Biggest question thay ask is "What is it?" :confused: The next is to say how cool it is. All my nephews (all teenagers) tell their friends that their Uncle (the "old" guy) :lol: has a Maruder. :rock:

Chief
03-11-2004, 09:10 PM
I seem to always have people commenting on my MM. :banana: Biggest question thay ask is "What is it?" :confused: The next is to say how cool it is. All my nephews (all teenagers) tell their friends that their Uncle (the "old" guy) :lol: has a Maruder. :rock:

I guess I am a youngin at 28. I teach kids that are teenagers and they think my car is pretty cool. The other day leaving school they motioned for me to peel out, so I turned off the traction control and did a burnout in the teachers lot. They loved it!

Another thing I love about it is that people seem to think it is a cop car. I was at the Missouri Historical Society and driving home on 40 people just pulled over into the right lane and let me pass.

It's been alot of fun for an "old man's car".

STLThunder
03-16-2004, 04:02 PM
It's been alot of fun for an "old man's car".[/QUOTE]

Hey! Who you callin an old man? :lol:

marauder307
03-16-2004, 06:14 PM
Hey Chief! When STLT said noon on a Wednesday, I knew it wasn't me...normally at work down by the river (Arsenal and 2nd).

Would you like to join this little club we're trying to get together? The tentative name is Gateway Marauders, and the more, the merrier! We may have about 4 of us that are in, iff'n I can get LML and 93tealcobra involved...

Your sig says "Southwestern Illinois"...Collinsville? Belleville?

Chief
03-18-2004, 07:00 PM
Hey Chief! When STLT said noon on a Wednesday, I knew it wasn't me...normally at work down by the river (Arsenal and 2nd).

Would you like to join this little club we're trying to get together? The tentative name is Gateway Marauders, and the more, the merrier! We may have about 4 of us that are in, iff'n I can get LML and 93tealcobra involved...

Your sig says "Southwestern Illinois"...Collinsville? Belleville?

Edwardsville. The land of subdivisions.

I lived in Affton part time for about a year. I loved it over there. I miss the house we lived in. It was in Valcour Hills subdivision off Laclede Station Road and Heege Rd. All in all, I like it over here better. This is where I grew up.

Where do y'all live?

marauder307
03-18-2004, 07:14 PM
Edwardsville. The land of subdivisions.

I lived in Affton part time for about a year. I loved it over there. I miss the house we lived in. It was in Valcour Hills subdivision off Laclede Station Road and Heege Rd. All in all, I like it over here better. This is where I grew up.

Where do y'all live?

Down in South County, waaaay down Telegraph almost to the Jeff Co. line. A little subdivision called New England Village. Pretty upscale down this way; I just bought a condo down here last month and am pretty happy with it. Got covered parking too!

STLThunder
03-19-2004, 12:17 PM
Down in South County, waaaay down Telegraph almost to the Jeff Co. line. A little subdivision called New England Village. Pretty upscale down this way; I just bought a condo down here last month and am pretty happy with it. Got covered parking too!

Since we're giving out locations, I live in Creve Coeur right near the corner of Ladue & Ballas Rds. Very central to everywhere.

STLThunder
10-23-2004, 09:23 AM
To the MM owner I saw on Hwy 141 and then Manchester Rd. on Friday 10/22. That was me in the other MM. Sorry I couldn't stop to talk, but we were on our way to a funeral. Hope you got your windshield wipers fixed.

PM me some time. Maybe we can get together for coffee or something and compare notes.