PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious Video Jeep SRT8 1100hp

mrjones
01-12-2013, 08:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TktKkmLZAPM

This video is hilarious at the beginning. Guy's got an 1100hp Jeep SRT8 with a roll cage in it. Starts videoing his daughters in the back seat while making a run. The look on their faces is great. The way they're hanging onto the roll cage makes it look like a ride at Six Flags!

mrjones
01-12-2013, 09:02 AM
When my oldest daughter was about 2 or 3, we were riding in my 89 LX convertible with a 5 speed. She kept asking me to go fast, go fast. I finally mashed on the throttle a bit, but it wasn't enough. She said no daddy, use this, pointing at the gearshift!

guspech750
01-12-2013, 09:11 AM
That's great!

My 10yr old daughter likes when I give it the gogo juice. She enjoyed a few donuts in a huge empty parking lot once too.

That Jeep is sure purdy.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Mr. Man
01-12-2013, 09:34 AM
I think Sherm can take him

cj7chris
01-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Those srt8's are suprisingly fast. There's a guy at one of our local 1/8th mile tracks that wins a lot of money in grudge races.

I've also heard that they autocross pretty well, too.

mrjones
01-12-2013, 11:10 AM
I love those SRT8 Jeeps, but I don't know if I'd want to live with one. They suck gas and ride really rough, but they look good and perform great.

My favorite part of the video is the two little girls' faces when he romps on it.

Mac-MerC
01-12-2013, 02:21 PM
dangerous. someone needs to report him to the proper authorities. wreckless driving and child endangerment.

HiHoSilver
01-12-2013, 02:39 PM
this guy used to talk a lot of trash on the Trailblazer SS forum I belong to. It was funny. The jeep is awesome, I want one for sure someday

Cheeseheadbob
01-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Please..... I see 20 examples a day of situations much more detrimental to a child's safety, perpetrated by dip***** moms in minivans making driving decisions that boggle the mind. Right turns from the left lane, holding the cell phone and talking on the speaker thinking that is "hands free" talking, kids not even in car seats, I could go on for hours...

A couple of WOT blasts with the kids in the car does not constitute endangerment.
dangerous. someone needs to report him to the proper authorities. wreckless driving and child endangerment.

Blk04MM
01-12-2013, 05:08 PM

Please..... I see 20 examples a day of situations much more detrimental to a child's safety, perpetrated by dip***** moms in minivans making driving decisions that boggle the mind. Right turns from the left lane, holding the cell phone and talking on the speaker thinking that is "hands free" talking, kids not even in car seats, I could go on for hours...

A couple of WOT blasts with the kids in the car does not constitute endangerment.

Lol I think Mac-MerC was being funny due to the beginning of the video where he's spirited driving on the street and no one said anything about it but cool video. We all know how "spirited driving" goes around here. But I dig them SRTs they have some kick. Until you roll up on doom beating a supercharged SRT ...priceless

blkZooM
01-12-2013, 10:35 PM
The kids are not his there his friends, been watching his srt8 jeep videos for the last year. Jeep almost runs the in the 9s. Love watching his videos sadly he sold it some months back

Mac-MerC
01-13-2013, 09:21 AM
damn he put someone elses kids in danger?.... what a true friend he is