01-12-2013, 07:11 PM
So we finally beat payton couldnt feel any better

OleP71Dude
01-12-2013, 07:44 PM
What a game!!

PonyUP
01-12-2013, 07:47 PM
What a game!!

What a great game, 2 OT's????? Wow, not a Ravens fan but congrats on a great game played

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

marauder410
01-12-2013, 08:57 PM
I knew my boys was going to pull it off

im so proud of my team and would not want any other football team but the ravens

proudddd....but on to the next still alot of football to be played

texan or patriots??????

I dont care what team we play we got stuff to prove on both teams last eyar patriots beat us in the same game or texan stomped us what week 4????

Joe Walsh
01-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Awesome game.....one of the best I've ever seen!!

BTW: Taking a knee with 2 timeouts and 30 seconds left before the end of regulation is a lame move and a bad omen.
Just look at what happened to the Ravens when they did that against the Redskins a few weeks ago....

Making the RAVENS a big underdog is always a BIG mistake!

No more Cundiff and no more Lee Evans....the Ravens are dangerous!

Joe Walsh
01-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Just call Chump Bailey...."Melba"

Mr. Man
01-12-2013, 09:23 PM
BL lost to Houston and barely held on to beat NE this past reg season. Going to be hard to beat up on either team. I'm rooting for Houston 'cause they have never been. To bad it wasn't the Oilers though.
Earl Campbell up the middle, Earl Campbell around the outside, didn't matter he just bulldozed yardage. He was my favorite FB of all time.

Joe Walsh
01-12-2013, 09:25 PM
BL lost to Houston and barely held on to beat NE this past reg season. Going to be hard to beat up on either team. I'm rooting for Houston 'cause they have never been. To bad it wasn't the Oilers though.
Earl Campbell up the middle, Earl Campbell around the outside, didn't matter he just bulldozed yardage. He was my favorite FB of all time.

As a Giants fan, Mr. Man should certainly know that what happened during the regular season doesn't mean jack once you are in the playoffs.

Mr. Man
01-12-2013, 09:38 PM
As a Giants fan, Mr. Man should certainly know that what happened during the regular season doesn't mean jack once you are in the playoffs.Last year was destiny Joe Walsh but your point is well taken and if what happened in the regular season translated the Ravens would have gone up in flames tonight. :P

PonyUP
01-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Awesome game.....one of the best I've ever seen!!

BTW: Taking a knee with 2 timeouts and 30 seconds left before the end of regulation is a lame move and a bad omen.
Just look at what happened to the Ravens when they did that against the Redskins a few weeks ago....

Making the RAVENS a big underdog is always a BIG mistake!

No more Cundiff and no more Lee Evans....the Ravens are dangerous!

The Vikings did that in the NFC Championship against the Falcons with the most prolific offense in the NFL at the time, which didn't work out too well

marauder410
01-12-2013, 11:43 PM
ravens played there a$$ off and flacco was throwing some very nice deep balls torrey smith is turning out to be an unbeleivable playmaker

another game for ((((((((((RAY LEWIS)))))))))))) i LOVE ITTTT........:D

Mr. Man
01-13-2013, 12:13 AM
The Vikings did that in the NFC Championship against the Falcons with the most prolific offense in the NFL at the time, which didn't work out too well

Vikings Vikings Vikings my God son Fran Tarkington is dead isn't he? There's no glory in Minnesota football anymore. Time to move into the 21st century. There's room at the Giants table when you're ready.:beer:

PonyUP
01-13-2013, 06:29 AM
Vikings Vikings Vikings my God son Fran Tarkington is dead isn't he? There's no glory in Minnesota football anymore. Time to move into the 21st century. There's room at the Giants table when you're ready.:beer:

Nah can't do it, when you've suffered as long as I have, you have to wait it out and keep hoping the next time will be the first time

Smalldogg/03mm
01-13-2013, 06:31 AM
Me about to go pick up my moolah.. My RAVENS won and 49ers ...

Antoine

Joe Walsh
01-13-2013, 07:34 AM

Maybe a Harbaugh Super Bowl!?!

WhatsUpDOHC
01-13-2013, 08:12 AM

Antoine
Nice pics. Who do you have today? :rolleyes:

duhtroll
01-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Since we have conspiracy theories on everything else:

The Broncos threw the game.

The deep pass with :30 in regulation, the kneeldown, the Payton turnovers - all 3 of them were planned!

I am calling for an investigation and no one is safe. The mob runs everything and the bets dictated that the Broncos had to lose. The odds before the game made Denver heavy favorite.

Ray Lewis is behind this somehow.

Wait, lemme go find a whole bunch of sportswriter articles to paste in here.

;) :lol:

Actually, some of the above IS being said (seriously) on the NFL boards.

RichardP
01-13-2013, 10:59 AM
Less go Ravens. Give Ray that ring for his troubles!!!!!