PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl picks?

MOTOWN
01-14-2013, 02:20 PM
Im thinking the 49ers and the Patriots in the title game! What's your picks?

Mebot
01-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Baltimore vs Atlanta. Ravens will win their 2nd superbowl championship

Sent from my handheld Zack Morris iShoe 4S.

yjmud
01-14-2013, 02:34 PM
I want the Harbowl

LJ on 24's
01-14-2013, 02:54 PM
49ers vs ravens

LJ on 24's
01-14-2013, 02:55 PM
Im thinking the 49ers and the Patriots in the title game! What's your picks?

Ravens is going to beat the patriots.

MOTOWN
01-14-2013, 03:00 PM
49ers vs ravens

Oh snap! He's alive and posting! Lol

GAMike
01-14-2013, 03:14 PM

U Knuckin Futs LJ:P Patriots are gonna whoop that Black/Purple Bird:beatnik: Agree with Motown on this... San Fran vs. Pats in Superbowl....

Oh snap! He's alive and posting! Lol Rip Van LJ:lol:

Mr. Man
01-14-2013, 03:40 PM
SF v. NE but really don't care about who wins. Good nite to read.

WhatsUpDOHC
01-14-2013, 03:48 PM
I'm just enjoying good, competitive, football. We don't get that in this area............

ctrlraven
01-14-2013, 04:00 PM
I want the Harbowl
+1

49ers vs ravens
+1

+1

I would love nothing more than the Harbowl. I just really want the Ravens to make it to the Superbowl so I have a reason to take off the Monday after. lol

SC Cheesehead
01-14-2013, 04:28 PM
I was hoping for a Packers - Texans match up, ain't gonna happen this time around...

Would like to see a Ravens/49ers Super Bowl.

Mebot
01-14-2013, 05:02 PM
they'll play for the 3rd place trophy

LJ on 24's
01-14-2013, 05:07 PM
Oh snap! He's alive and posting! Lol

Thats a good one Motown.

LJ on 24's
01-14-2013, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE=GAMike;1256349]U Knuckin Futs LJ:P Patriots are gonna whoop that Black/Purple Bird:beatnik: Agree with Motown on this... San Fran vs. Pats in Superbowl....

Rip Van LJ:lol:[/QUOTE

Ok we will see Mike. Just like you thought Notre Dame was going be bama. :bs: :banana: :beer:

duhtroll
01-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Carolina/Jacksonville

GAMike
01-14-2013, 06:59 PM
Ok we will see Mike. Just like you thought Notre Dame was going be bama. :bs: :banana: :beer:
Where did you get that LJ???? I had the Tide all the way....

MMBLUE
01-14-2013, 07:06 PM
Baltimore vs Atlanta. Ravens will win their 2nd superbowl championship

Gentleman.... Please put the crack pipes down. :help:

beantown mm
01-14-2013, 07:53 PM
I just hope the Ravens go out as quick as possible, Ray Lewis has said for a while that after his playing career is over he is going to dedicate his life to tracking down the killer of those 2 poor souls that happened to occur that nite he happened to be there and he and his buddies happen to have knives and happen to have jumped in a limo that happened to have the driver implicate them and then happen to forget and all that happened, but Ray is going to get to the bottom of it, right after he makes sure his white suit is put away right where he put it . . .

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVegYQtTqhj 8X3UIlZ5bgYIUDPn_fP76Jmw1lBPPy yjU4-7c75CQ

PonyUP
01-14-2013, 08:15 PM
I just hope the Ravens go out as quick as possible, Ray Lewis has said for a while that after his playing career is over he is going to dedicate his life to tracking down the killer of those 2 poor souls that happened to occur that nite he happened to be there and he and his buddies happen to have knives and happen to have jumped in a limo that happened to have the driver implicate them and then happen to forget and all that happened, but Ray is going to get to the bottom of it, right after he makes sure his white suit is put away right where he put it . . .

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVegYQtTqhj 8X3UIlZ5bgYIUDPn_fP76Jmw1lBPPy yjU4-7c75CQ

Plus 348 million, I hope Ray Lewis cracks his knee

Pats Falcond Superbowl, mark it

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

GAMike
01-14-2013, 08:39 PM
Ponyup and I were talking about this the other nite.... Ray has made the most of his 2nd chance... No doubt. Got no love for him Reed & Suggs tho....They are always trying to play the role of football gangsta....lotta wasted energy, never mind all the wannabe copycats that behavior spawns on the team.......... It will be a good game tho..

Joe Walsh
01-14-2013, 08:58 PM
JEEZ.....

All you Patriots fans are so busy pleasuring pretty boy Brady.

(I thought that was Gisele's job.....:lol:)

CANNOT STAND all of his "I need protection from those mean defensive players!" rules....

He has ruined true hard nosed football.

Looking forward to the RAVENS pounding pretty boy into the turf!

We don't have Lee Evans and Billy Cundiff to save you this year!

Mr. Man
01-14-2013, 09:27 PM
JEEZ.....

CANNOT STAND all of his "I need protection from those mean defensive players!" rules....

We don't have Lee Evans and Billy Cundiff to save you this year!Oh please Joe Walsh we haven't had real football since even before creaming the crap out of the kicker/punter was outlawed. Wahhhh I'm a kicker, I'm fragile please don't ruin my 3 million a year salary. Bunch of pu'ssies

Smalldogg/03mm
01-14-2013, 09:41 PM
RAAAAAAaaaaVENS!!!!!!!!!

Antoine

GAMike
01-14-2013, 10:47 PM
Haters gonna hate huh Joe:D...... If you could choose between Brady and Flacco to QB the Ravens who would you pick??? You would pick Brady 100% of the time right? (if not, well then there would be no help for you :P).

Brady's a bonafide leader who "brings it every game/practice.... First guy at the field, last guy to leave the locker room kinda leader... What he does, he does for his team, not the TV cameras..... Oh btw..... He's a top 3 quarterbacks of all time by most sportwriters appraisel, so of course he's going to have an impact on the game........ Maybe Flacco will get there one day... He's not there now.........
JEEZ.....

We don't have Lee Evans and Billy Cundiff to save you this year!

Joe Walsh
01-15-2013, 08:27 AM
Haters gonna hate huh Joe:D...... If you could choose between Brady and Flacco to QB the Ravens who would you pick??? You would pick Brady 100% of the time right? (if not, well then there would be no help for you :P).

Brady's a bonafide leader who "brings it every game/practice.... First guy at the field, last guy to leave the locker room kinda leader... What he does, he does for his team, not the TV cameras..... Oh btw..... He's a top 3 quarterbacks of all time by most sportwriters appraisel, so of course he's going to have an impact on the game........ Maybe Flacco will get there one day... He's not there now.........

Let's see......:hmmm:
Brady is 35 years old and has developed a habit of LOSING Superbowls.
Flacco is only 27, has a cannon for an arm, and is still on the rise.
I'll take Joe Flacco!

You can keep pretty boy.

PonyUP
01-15-2013, 09:34 AM
Let's see......:hmmm:
Brady is 35 years old and has developed a habit of LOSING Superbowls.
Flacco is only 27, has a cannon for an arm, and is still on the rise.
I'll take Joe Flacco!

You can keep pretty boy.

Lets see, Brady has won the most playoff games ever, has a habit of keeping Flaco from the big game and is 3-2 in Superbowls

I'll take the proven winner over the cannon arm

I'll bet Dan Marino agrees

MOTOWN
01-15-2013, 09:38 AM
I must admit Brady is the TRUTH! It's not exactly easy to make it to the Super bowl!

GAMike
01-15-2013, 01:59 PM
Good luck just the same Joe. Glad we have some football fans in the house to smack talk with. I can't wait!!!

Pony...... What time you gettin back to the ATL Sunday???

PonyUP
01-15-2013, 04:40 PM
Good luck just the same Joe. Glad we have some football fans in the house to smack talk with. I can't wait!!!

Pony...... What time you gettin back to the ATL Sunday???

Not until Sunday night after the game

GAMike
01-15-2013, 05:23 PM
Oh well ... It was a thought :)
Not until Sunday night after the game