PDA

View Full Version : OBX Long Tube Exhaust Manifold Headers 03-04 Mercury Marauder 4.6L V8 2v NEW

NXSBOB
01-16-2013, 05:14 PM
I saw this on Ebay and sent message to seller questioning his product.
His Response: "hi this is for those who have a 2v swap from a crown vic"

MMBLUE
01-16-2013, 05:51 PM
I saw this on Ebay and sent message to seller questioning his product.
His Response: "hi this is for those who have a 2v swap from a crown vic"

See here http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/marauder-tech/125211-no-longer-lurker.html about working on getting OBX to make them for us.

daddyusmaximus
02-25-2016, 11:35 AM
And years later... still nothing from OBX for us... I just found this and searched it. Looks like we will have to pay for Kooks or SW or deal with stock.

justbob
02-25-2016, 12:26 PM
You can always buy 4V flanges and make you own..

I can't believe no one has bothered.

Sent from my iThrone using Tapatalk

MOTOWN
02-25-2016, 01:08 PM
I wouldn't use OBX if i got them free! Stainless works headers are worth the price.

daddyusmaximus
02-25-2016, 01:23 PM
I'm sure they are. I would love a set, though it may be a couple of years (if ever) before I ever get to the point where I can justify the cost. There's always gonna be people looking for a less expensive option, and competition normally brings the price down.

RubberCtyRauder
02-25-2016, 02:14 PM
With the cars 12+ years old and only 11052 ever built. Nobody else is going to join in marauder parts. Someday kooks and SW may retire their jigs and fixtures

loud2004marquis
02-25-2016, 03:12 PM
^^^what he said^^^

Red Rum
02-25-2016, 05:47 PM
RubberCtyRauder is correct. Mercury Marauder's are 12 and 13 years old already. And I bought Kooks headers X-pipe with high flow cats. And put Borla Pro-XS stainless mufflers. But I had to make the Tailpipes custom. Because no one but Stainless Headers makes the full from front to back. But no one makes parts for Mercury Marauder. So I figured you are going to get something for them. Get it now because there not going to make them. And whatever is getting done now. Will not be there to long. I want a Supercharger. And no one makes one. Just Rynhart Preformance. And there washed up. But Monday Speed Shop AKA Marty. Told me he got me coverd. But these cars are getting old. Look around and try to find parts. And you will see there not like Mustangs. That you can whatever you want with ease. With a Mercury Marauder you got to modify or get parts from a Mustang. And make them work.