PDA

View Full Version : itrader???

Curless
01-20-2013, 01:18 PM
I have received several Itrader PM's....what exactly is this and where can this be seen?

DOOM
01-20-2013, 01:24 PM
Look under your post count. ;)

Curless
01-20-2013, 01:39 PM
Ahh, I see. I never noticed that number before! Thanks to all of you who have left me a good review!:beer:

RacerX
01-20-2013, 06:15 PM
iCan't iTell iYou or iWill iHave to iKill iYou. iBiatch! :D

Btw, I hope you are giving those that gave you iTrader feedback their own feedback wether good or bad. This is how we know who we can count on when it comes to buying or selling things with people we may or may not have ever even met. :beer:

Ken
01-21-2013, 07:07 AM
So that's what Trader means...

Learned something today... :D

Curless
01-21-2013, 07:14 AM

Btw, I hope you are giving those that gave you iTrader feedback their own feedback wether good or bad. This is how we know who we can count on when it comes to buying or selling things with people we may or may not have ever even met. :beer:

I will have to start that immediately!:beer:

ctrlraven
01-21-2013, 07:20 AM
The PM is to notify you that you have received a trader feedback. Shows to other members you have sold/bought stuff and whether it was a positive, neutral or negative experience.

Curless
01-21-2013, 07:46 AM
For the record, I had no bad experiences at all while selling the pedal repair. To go back through every single one would take me forever!

Ken
01-21-2013, 09:26 AM
For the record, I had no bad experiences at all while selling the pedal repair. To go back through every single one would take me forever!I think that that goes without saying. After a certain number of positive replies, we get the idea, until a negative shows up and then we need to re-evaluate the data at that point. Did the customer expect more than he received? Was there a glitch in the sale? Is that a pattern with the buyer? You're earning your good track record. :up:

BODYMAN
01-21-2013, 09:36 AM

If only others would actually use it. Having been here since 02 I couldn't even tell ya how much stuff Ive sold & I think I got 14 or so Trader reviews & know for sure Ive sold approx 75+parts over last 10+yrs:beer::beer: