PDA

View Full Version : Hoorayeeeeee For Utah!!

guspech750
01-23-2013, 04:44 PM
Nice to see smart people coming out of the wood work.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/utah-sheriffs-warn-obama-no-federal-official-will-be-allowed-take-our

CBT
01-23-2013, 04:48 PM
Nice to see smart people coming out of the wood work.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/utah-sheriffs-warn-obama-no-federal-official-will-be-allowed-take-our

Let's move to there, JoeJoe. :beer:

guspech750
01-23-2013, 04:52 PM
Let's move to there, JoeJoe. :beer:

Believe me. After Heather graduates with both her masters. I want her to look into job opportunities in states that believe in and uphold the Constitution.

To hell with the Nazi Republic of Illinois.

Blown3.8
01-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Hell ya! Go Utah!

CBT
01-23-2013, 05:13 PM
Lots of room for you in Virginia, Joe. Specifically, my house. Bomp-chicka-wow-wow. Just sayin.

guspech750
01-23-2013, 05:15 PM
Lots of room for you in Virginia, Joe. Specifically, my house. Bomp-chicka-wow-wow. Just sayin.

SOLD!! To the highest bidder:beer:

MOTOWN
01-23-2013, 08:00 PM
That letter is beyond ignorant, and blatantly stupid! I would watch what and how I say things to the president of the U.S. like him or not!
A piss poor way to state your case.

sailsmen
01-23-2013, 08:09 PM
Not as Dumb as NY that outlawed LEO Guns!!!!

sailsmen
01-23-2013, 08:12 PM
That letter is beyond ignorant, and blatantly stupid! I would watch what and how I say things to the president of the U.S. like him or not!

Please point out exactly what in the letter is ignorant and blatantly stupid?

In New Orleans after Katrina NOPD illegally confiscated lawfully owned guns from lawful citizens.

From Wikki - "Controversy arose over a September 8 city-wide order by New Orleans Police Superintendent Eddie Compass to local police, U.S. Army National Guard soldiers, and Deputy U.S. Marshals to confiscate all civilian-held firearms. "No one will be able to be armed," Compass said. "Guns will be taken. Only law enforcement will be allowed to have guns." Seizures were carried out without warrant, and in some cases with excessive force; one instance captured on film involved 58 year old New Orleans resident Patricia Konie. Konie stayed behind, in her well provisioned home, and had an old revolver for protection. A group of police entered the house, and when she refused to surrender her revolver, she was tackled and it was removed by force. Konie's shoulder was fractured, and she was taken into police custody for failing to surrender her firearm.[79][80] Even U.S. Army National Guard soldiers, armed with M16 assault rifles, were used for house to house searches, seizing firearms and attempting to get those remaining in the city to leave.[81]

Angered citizens, backed by the National Rifle Association and other organizations, filed protests over the constitutionality of such an order and the difficulty in tracking seizures, as paperwork was rarely filed during the searches. Wayne LaPierre, CEO of the National Rifle Association, defended the right of affected citizens to retain firearms, saying that, "What we’ve seen in Louisiana - the breakdown of law and order in the aftermath of disaster - is exactly the kind of situation where the Second Amendment was intended to allow citizens to protect themselves." The searches received little news coverage, though reaction from groups such as the NRA, the Second Amendment Foundation, and Gun Owners of America was immediate and heated, and a lawsuit was filed September 22 by the NRA and SAF on behalf of two firearm owners whose firearms were seized. On September 23, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana issued a restraining order to bar further firearms confiscations.[79]

After refusing to admit that it had any seized firearms, the city revealed in mid-March that it did have a cache of some 1000 firearms seized after the hurricane; this disclosure came after the NRA filed a motion in court to hold the city in contempt for failure to comply with the U.S. District Court's earlier order to return all seized firearms. On April 14, 2006, it was announced that the city will begin to return seized firearms, however as of early 2008, many firearms were still in police possession, and the matter was still in court.[79] The matter was finally settled in favor of the NRA in October 2008. Per the agreement, the city was required to relax the strict proof of ownership requirements previously used, and was to release firearms to their owners with an affidavit claiming ownership and a background check to verify that the owner is legally able to possess a firearm.[82]

Louisiana legislator Steve Scalise introduced Louisiana House Bill 760, which would prohibit confiscation of firearms in a state of emergency, unless the seizure is pursuant to the investigation of a crime, or if the seizure is necessary to prevent immediate harm to the officer or another individual. On June 8, 2006, HB 760 was signed into law.[83] 21 other states joined Louisiana in enacting similar laws. A federal law prohibiting seizure of lawfully held firearms during an emergency, the Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006, passed in the House with a vote of 322 to 99, and in the Senate by 84-16. The bill was signed into law by President Bush on October 9, 2006.[84]"

MOTOWN
01-23-2013, 08:35 PM
Sailsman I won't even bother to read what you have cut and pasted and could care less!
There's a very good reason these B.S. political threads get closed!
You want to talk politics? Join cnn forums or fox news!
They make it very clear of there political stances

guspech750
01-23-2013, 08:36 PM

I dont think so. Far from it.

The more and more piss poor actions by the Feds is getting to the point where people are just not going to sit back with a sign a protest anymore. People are tired of being pushed around and now lots of people are ready to push right back.

Please point out exactly what in the letter is ignorant and blatantly stupid?

In New Orleans after Katrina NOPD illegally confiscated lawfully owned guns from lawful citizens.

From Wikki - "Controversy arose over a September 8 city-wide order by New Orleans Police Superintendent Eddie Compass to local police, U.S. Army National Guard soldiers, and Deputy U.S. Marshals to confiscate all civilian-held firearms. "No one will be able to be armed," Compass said. "Guns will be taken. Only law enforcement will be allowed to have guns." Seizures were carried out without warrant, and in some cases with excessive force; one instance captured on film involved 58 year old New Orleans resident Patricia Konie. Konie stayed behind, in her well provisioned home, and had an old revolver for protection. A group of police entered the house, and when she refused to surrender her revolver, she was tackled and it was removed by force. Konie's shoulder was fractured, and she was taken into police custody for failing to surrender her firearm.[79][80] Even U.S. Army National Guard soldiers, armed with M16 assault rifles, were used for house to house searches, seizing firearms and attempting to get those remaining in the city to leave.[81]

Angered citizens, backed by the National Rifle Association and other organizations, filed protests over the constitutionality of such an order and the difficulty in tracking seizures, as paperwork was rarely filed during the searches. Wayne LaPierre, CEO of the National Rifle Association, defended the right of affected citizens to retain firearms, saying that, "What we’ve seen in Louisiana - the breakdown of law and order in the aftermath of disaster - is exactly the kind of situation where the Second Amendment was intended to allow citizens to protect themselves." The searches received little news coverage, though reaction from groups such as the NRA, the Second Amendment Foundation, and Gun Owners of America was immediate and heated, and a lawsuit was filed September 22 by the NRA and SAF on behalf of two firearm owners whose firearms were seized. On September 23, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana issued a restraining order to bar further firearms confiscations.[79]

After refusing to admit that it had any seized firearms, the city revealed in mid-March that it did have a cache of some 1000 firearms seized after the hurricane; this disclosure came after the NRA filed a motion in court to hold the city in contempt for failure to comply with the U.S. District Court's earlier order to return all seized firearms. On April 14, 2006, it was announced that the city will begin to return seized firearms, however as of early 2008, many firearms were still in police possession, and the matter was still in court.[79] The matter was finally settled in favor of the NRA in October 2008. Per the agreement, the city was required to relax the strict proof of ownership requirements previously used, and was to release firearms to their owners with an affidavit claiming ownership and a background check to verify that the owner is legally able to possess a firearm.[82]

Louisiana legislator Steve Scalise introduced Louisiana House Bill 760, which would prohibit confiscation of firearms in a state of emergency, unless the seizure is pursuant to the investigation of a crime, or if the seizure is necessary to prevent immediate harm to the officer or another individual. On June 8, 2006, HB 760 was signed into law.[83] 21 other states joined Louisiana in enacting similar laws. A federal law prohibiting seizure of lawfully held firearms during an emergency, the Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006, passed in the House with a vote of 322 to 99, and in the Senate by 84-16. The bill was signed into law by President Bush on October 9, 2006.[84]"

That is some crazy anti-American BS there.

MOTOWN
01-23-2013, 08:39 PM
You have your opinion, and I have mines!

maineiac
01-23-2013, 08:39 PM
That letter is just what we need more people in all walks in life standing up for the second ammendment and what they believe in ,thats what makes this country great.

MyBlackBeasts
01-23-2013, 09:17 PM
Linn County Sheriff Tim Mueller's stance in his letter to Vice President Joe Biden -- that neither he nor his deputies will help federal agents take firearms away from law-abiding citizens? "It is the position of this sheriff," he said in the letter," that I refuse to participate, or stand idly by, while my citizens are turned into criminals due to the unconstitutional actions of misguided politicians."

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g443/MyBlackBeasts/LinnCountySheriffTimMueller2.j pg

Vortech347
01-24-2013, 02:29 AM
The second amendment rally that was recently held was awesome with an excellent turnout. I was there. :)

Timw286
01-24-2013, 03:02 AM
Good to go.

Haggis
01-24-2013, 05:16 AM
That letter is beyond ignorant, and blatantly stupid! I would watch what and how I say things to the president of the U.S. like him or not!A piss poor way to state your case.

And why is that? He is just another person, citizen, human being like the rest of us. Remember he is suppose to work for us.

CBT
01-24-2013, 09:59 AM
Linn County Sheriff Tim Mueller's stance in his letter to Vice President Joe Biden -- that neither he nor his deputies will help federal agents take firearms away from law-abiding citizens? "It is the position of this sheriff," he said in the letter," that I refuse to participate, or stand idly by, while my citizens are turned into criminals due to the unconstitutional actions of misguided politicians."

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g443/MyBlackBeasts/LinnCountySheriffTimMueller2.j pg

I want to have his babies.

Gryphonzus
01-24-2013, 02:15 PM
It is about time people started to stand up and speak out! I applaud these individuals. we need many more like them!!