PDA

View Full Version : Loving Discount Tire

PonyUP
01-28-2013, 05:55 PM
So before I sold my black, I got a great deal at discount tire on a set of Falken's

Today went out to take the Mustang to have the accident repaired, I noticed the rear tire was low on the Marauder after I had filled it with air on Saturday.
Was running behind schedule for a business trip to Alabama, but didn't want the tire to wait. So I ran to Discount tire.
The fixed the flat, replaced the air in all tires as well as the spare and had me fixed lickity split.
I asked what owed, they said nada

I said huh?

He said when you need tires will you buy from us again?

I said no doubt, then he said you are good to go, we provide service and sell tires, so we just ask you buy tires when you need them, and maybe tell your friends

Class act gentlemen and they earned a customer for life, highly recommend

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

Marauder_Santa
01-28-2013, 06:00 PM
I've been doing business with Discount tire for years and each time they have treated me great and I always get a good deal. A week or so ago I had a rental car and took it by my local Discount tire to make sure the tires were properly inflated. Like with you Brad they checked them all including the spare (all were a few pounds light).

I will always shop at Discount tire.

Gordy
01-28-2013, 08:08 PM
Several of the big chain tire stores have great customer service, they cost a little more, but service is almost always good. Its really hard to find a good shop that gives you a fair deal on tires and is a place you are willing to let your wife sit in the waiting room by herself lol

DOOM
01-28-2013, 08:26 PM
Good stuff brad! :beer:

MOTOWN
01-28-2013, 09:47 PM
Discount tire has always been good to me!

Vortex
01-28-2013, 09:51 PM
Ive seen them check the air in a bunch of old folks cars with no hassle. A well run company I think.

PonyUP
01-29-2013, 07:13 AM
Ive seen them check the air in a bunch of old folks cars with no hassle. A well run company I think.

Saw this four times while waiting for my car, and they are extremely courteous while doing it

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

guspech750
01-29-2013, 07:34 AM
Yep. The last few sets of tires I bought have been from Discount Tires. Good peeps.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

justbob
01-29-2013, 05:20 PM
I buy from them as well!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk