PDA

View Full Version : Al Pacino as Phil Spector

Motorhead350
02-05-2013, 04:34 PM
I have been waiting years for this!!!

From what I heard in the industry, especially stories not found on-line... I think he is guilty.

I will still see it. A musical genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJK4i_K_38E&feature=player_embedded

ctrlraven
02-05-2013, 05:06 PM
NWS: Language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJK4i_K_38E
hJK4i_K_38E

WhatsUpDOHC
02-05-2013, 06:09 PM
I just want to see Ol' Phil bombing around in LA in the Shelby Daytona.

Motorhead350
02-05-2013, 11:11 PM
I am going to write him soon.

I want him as my producer when he gets out.

Someone I worked with years ago told me how awesome he really was. I got along just fine with this person, so Phil would be a good co-worker.

Back To Mono!!!

a_d_a_m
02-06-2013, 03:48 PM
When he gets out? Try never. That old crazy goat is guilty as the Ramones were good. Speaking of the Ramones, you oughta remember their experience with them...

You need someone to record ya? Go with Jim Diamond in Detroit. Dude's a genius and NOT CRAZY AS F***. :banana2:

Motorhead350
02-06-2013, 11:15 PM
When he gets out? Try never. That old crazy goat is guilty as the Ramones were good. Speaking of the Ramones, you oughta remember their experience with them...

You need someone to record ya? Go with Jim Diamond in Detroit. Dude's a genius and NOT CRAZY AS F***. :banana2:

I recall the bit about Phil years before the murder took place. I should text Marky and say hello... yes we are back in contact... almost don't care, Dee Dee was the coolest in my book, but Johnny was the brains and discipline. Sorry to go off topic.

I have plans in Nashville in about two months. Hell, maybe I'll hang out with Hank III.

People called crazy are people I get along with best, especially eh-holes or grouches. The reason being they always seem to be really good at what they do and easily get livid when someone interferes with their work. Deep down, they are usually the smartest and if you get on their good side, they will be the best friends you'll ever make. I met one off this website and I work with another.

Perhaps I will contact Jim, we might need a producer.

a_d_a_m
02-07-2013, 02:15 PM
Perhaps I will contact Jim, we might need a producer. Look at his body of work and tell me he isn't the best man for the job. If rock and roll is what you're making, Jim is the person who oughta be manning the board. He's the non-crazy Phil Spector of the music we listen to.