PDA

View Full Version : Murphy's law!!!!

L.Mark
02-13-2013, 05:33 PM
DOn't you hate it when you have money coming in to do some upgrade's and then an unexpected repair blind side's you and take's it all plus some!!!! Bout ready to start on the mods when I get a call and the furnace has to be replaced. I might be able to sneak a couple of small ones in while nobobies looking:cool:.

CBT
02-13-2013, 05:35 PM
DOn't you hate it when you have money coming in to do some upgrade's and then an unexpected repair blind side's you and take's it all plus some!!!! Bout ready to start on the mods when I get a call and the furnace has to be replaced. I might be able to sneak a couple of small ones in while nobobies looking:cool:.
Yep, been there! Hope it works out for ya.

lji372
02-13-2013, 06:31 PM
car....furnace....hmm. can't you get a furnace on craigslist? :)

DOOM
02-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Electric heater! :lol:

L.Mark
02-13-2013, 07:37 PM
Winter is almost over though, maybe it could wait alittle...;)

maineiac
02-13-2013, 07:59 PM
Hope that doesnt happen to me just ordred gears,Sparta perf,tune Mo's,axels ford , carbon cluthes summit , and a bunch of other parts,if my furnace goes i'll be sleepin in the mm!

L.Mark
02-13-2013, 08:44 PM
Hope that doesnt happen to me just ordred gears,Sparta perf,tune Mo's,axels ford , carbon cluthes summit , and a bunch of other parts,if my furnace goes i'll be sleepin in the mm!

Hmmmm...I wonder...Well, I could just go on and get the mods anyway. I am the man of the house so she has to...gotta go wife is here...

CBT
02-14-2013, 04:16 AM
Hmmmm...I wonder...Well, I could just go on and get the mods anyway. I am the man of the house so she has to...gotta go wife is here...

lol, nice :lol:

justbob
02-14-2013, 05:05 AM
Hmmm. Home, well equipped garage, two other cars, three kids, wife (low maintenance 😊), work construction so hours vary by the day, upkeep on my sickest of habits being tools, both for anything remotely related to homes, commercial work, and auto repair.

Nope, nothing financially ever seems to pop up. 😒

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Haggis
02-14-2013, 05:12 AM
Furnace, don't you have some furniture you can burn to keep warm?

L.Mark
02-15-2013, 12:39 AM
...furniture...YES!!! Could always put on Sweatin' to the Oldies(minus the shorts) if it gets too cold :party:. ..........you know you remember good ole' Richard now...