PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines day!!

lji372
02-14-2013, 05:17 AM
sitting here watching the clock tick in anticipation of my flight to florida to see my baby. we've never met so this will be a very special valentines day.

i've had several before but none quite like her. she is just the way i like them. big but not too big. curves in all the right places.

the last couple nights have been tough. laying in bed trying to fall asleep, waking up two hours before the alarm. i thought today would never come, but it did. i hope you all can someday experience what get to today. i am a very lucky guy.

i hope the guy who had her last isn't too upset but he has to be. he's the only one she's ever known. i feel bad for him but she's mine now. i told him he could come visit and ride her whenever he's in town cause that's how i roll. after all he has had his hands on every square inch of her, all over her body as well as in every nook and cranny.

i promised him i would take good care of her, she is a very special ride.

woohoo!!!! now let's drive that BEAST!!!!:banana2:

J-MAN
02-14-2013, 06:00 AM
Safe travels my friend. I too was excited on my trip to Florida a few years ago to pick up #104. Some sweet ride you're getting.

MOTOWN
02-14-2013, 06:54 AM
Can't wait to see pictures!

GAMike
02-14-2013, 08:18 AM
Safe travels:burn:I picked my 2nd up in Detroit back in 09 and drove it back the same night. Thats how excited I was:beer:. Epic ride!

Guittard22
02-14-2013, 08:50 AM
I be flying to get my new baby girl soon as well can't wait to drive her home the 600 miles home :) hole she makes it like a champ longest road trip I be making . Good luck and drive safe .

Cobra25
02-14-2013, 10:59 AM
She is safe in a nice garage & Tom really is taking good care of her. Your will really love her when you meet.

CBT
02-14-2013, 11:44 AM
i hope the guy who had her last isn't too upset but he has to be. he's the only one she's ever known. i feel bad for him but she's mine now. i told him he could come visit and ride her whenever he's in town cause that's how i roll. after all he has had his hands on every square inch of her, all over her body as well as in every nook and cranny.

Very cool of you. :beer:

WhatsUpDOHC
02-14-2013, 05:07 PM
Marauder Love Stories!!

Just be careful if/when you jump on her. She might bite.

Guittard22
02-14-2013, 10:31 PM
How did you make out ?

lji372
02-14-2013, 10:32 PM
Marauder Love Stories!!

Just be careful if/when you jump on her. She might bite.

im afraid of how the one back home is going to react the next time i jump on her i'm going to laugh and say your sisters better:lol:

lji372
02-16-2013, 07:21 AM
How did you make out ?

it was raining when i got here so we didn't take her out of the garage. it's an awesome car. went to the other side of the state for a day and came back last night (no fishing there, weather sucked but better than snow).
getting ready to go meet up with TJA, go over the control panel and take her out for the first time.

maybe i'll get him to pull out his bullit as well. have no doubt this fellow does everything to the tens. it's perfect or it's not right (i think that's his unwritten motto)

i'm off!!!! :D:burnout:

Mebot
02-16-2013, 07:43 AM
best of luck!

Sent from my handheld Zack Morris iShoe 4S.

lji372
02-16-2013, 01:54 PM
:D:D:D:D:D
enough said........