PDA

View Full Version : Valentines day, a good day to die hard..

justbob
02-15-2013, 05:47 AM
First off, I truly have the BEST wife in the world! The ONLY thing she "demanded" was going to see the new Die Hard!!! at Studio Movie Grill, a place that serves a good dinner, and booze. We had a great time and the movie was outstanding!

Plenty of new one liners from John Mclain.

Definitely some over the top B.S. but all in good. There was some fantastic camera work to pull it all of.

And a hot Russian chick! No boobs. 😔

Anyone else see it?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

PonyUP
02-15-2013, 05:54 AM
First off, I truly have the BEST wife in the world! The ONLY thing she "demanded" was going to see the new Die Hard!!! at Studio Movie Grill, a place that serves a good dinner, and booze. We had a great time and the movie was outstanding!

Definitely some over the top B.S. but all in good. There was some fantastic camera work to pull it all of.

And a hot Russian chick! No boobs. 😔

Anyone else see it?

Mel is a gem. We are going to see it tonight at Movie Tavern which is the same type of place.

I've heard some of it is over the top, but Die Hard is like pizza, even if the next one isn't as good as the last one, its still pretty damn good

I'll chime in with a review after I see it

I'll still say they need to name one of these

"Old Habits, Die Hard"

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

Haggis
02-15-2013, 06:14 AM
The only Die Hard to suck was number 2. :puke:

CBT
02-15-2013, 09:10 AM

And a hot Russian chick! No boobs. ��

Anyone else see it?

Mel is a sweetie, havn't seen the new Die Hard.

MM2004
02-15-2013, 09:49 AM

And a hot Russian chick! No boobs. ��

Anyone else see it?

That's great Bob!

Studio Movie Grill is an awesome place!

I'll never forget when you and Mel took Brad and I there last summer to see Ted.

:beer:

Mike.

PonyUP
02-16-2013, 11:36 PM
Okay, first review of movie tavern in Atlanta. Good was good, service awesome.
Now on to Die Hard. Definitely the weakest in the franchise as he just didn't feel quite like McClane and the kid casted as the son I didn't quite buy.

That having been said, awesome action flick, good comedy and sine great action scenes. Worthy of being a Die Hard, but probably the weakest one

PonyUP
02-16-2013, 11:37 PM
However it did spurn a Die Hard Marathon back home with my girl