PDA

View Full Version : Bill of Rights.

Haggis
02-21-2013, 08:45 AM
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

L.Mark
02-21-2013, 04:43 PM
...riiiiight, Ammendment Ia; We shall be allowed to whatever we henceforeth.:D

RF Overlord
02-21-2013, 04:49 PM
Is there a purpose to this post?

Shaijack
02-22-2013, 07:47 AM
Yes the purpose is to show everyone what Gordy and I will have in laid out for our new country. Rights that will not go away. You can own personal protection equipment and have all the Marauders you want. You will be free to do anything your heart desires. Free phone, no rent, free food, we will even pay you to live there. You can have all the wives or husbands you want. Free beer or Black Death. Sports on the TV 24/7. A garage at every house. Contact Gordy for immigration status and a map. First 75 immigrants will be the ruling class. Status will be determined by the number of MM's you own at time of registration. Not valid in all states or countrys, Guidlines will be provided. Avoid the rush register now. No taxes.

GAMike
02-22-2013, 08:59 AM
Yes the purpose is to show everyone what Gordy and I will have in laid out for our new country. Rights that will not go away. You can own personal protection equipment and have all the Marauders you want. You will be free to do anything your heart desires. Free phone, no rent, free food, we will even pay you to live there. You can have all the wives or husbands you want. Free beer or Black Death. Sports on the TV 24/7. A garage at every house. Contact Gordy for immigration status and a map. First 75 immigrants will be the ruling class. Status will be determined by the number of MM's you own at time of registration. Not valid in all states or countrys, Guidlines will be provided. Avoid the rush register now. No taxes.

Like the sound of this:drool:.......I'm in!!!:D

duhtroll
02-22-2013, 01:27 PM
I suggest you wall off Colorado and use that.

They have pot and skiing there. And it is squareish so...easier wall.

Shaijack
02-22-2013, 06:28 PM
I forgot NO DRUG LAWS. Home stills are good too. No speed limits.

guspech750
02-22-2013, 07:28 PM
I forgot NO DRUG LAWS. Home stills are good too. No speed limits.

Is spermicide available in your country?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Gordy
02-22-2013, 07:33 PM

Not gonna lie, now im confused.

Shaijack
02-22-2013, 08:36 PM
Joey it is free under Marauder Care.
Haggis not you Gordy.

guspech750
02-22-2013, 09:21 PM
Joey it is free under Marauder Care.
Haggis not you Gordy.

Does Marauder Care cove psychiatric treatments for DTR owners?

And do you have a not much cash for clunkers program for DTR's?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Shaijack
02-22-2013, 11:11 PM
Yes and Yes, DTR's will be parted out for parts on slower vehicles. DTR owners will be the grass cutters and garbage personel there.