02-21-2013, 10:19 AM
http://vimeo.com/couchmode/itvnews/videos/sort:date/60175460

OZ

DOOM
02-21-2013, 10:45 AM
That's crazy!

Black Dynamite
02-21-2013, 11:38 AM
I was reading about it on the BBC earlier. Apparently a Range Rover was shooting at the Maserati.

I expect I've watched too many movies, but that sure sounds like a hit to me.

vegasmarauder
02-21-2013, 11:59 PM
Ok, at the risk of being politically incorrect, this occurred after an altercation at a Hip-Hop after party down the Strip at the Aria Hotel. Every time a hotel hosts one of these parties on or near the Strip it results in either a shooting or stabbing or major fight. I sorta wish some attorney would sue these hotels for even hosting this garbage and putting people in danger.

But I guess we all have some blame since we glorify the Gangster Rap/Hip-Hop culture and buy their CD's and clothing and try to emulate them. Makes me sick and angers the crap out of me when innocent people get killed for a made-up culture.

Shaijack
02-22-2013, 07:34 AM
Was that Nick Cage making another movie there??

B.C. Bake
02-22-2013, 08:03 PM
I was reading about it on the BBC earlier. Apparently a Range Rover was shooting at the Maserati.

I expect I've watched too many movies, but that sure sounds like a hit to me.

+1, but a stupid sloppy hit, dam gang bangers. We need the mob back in town.....:mad2:

MyBlackBeasts
02-22-2013, 09:00 PM
Animals...

GAMike
02-22-2013, 10:08 PM
This crap happens everywhere...... My question is...... When are the lawsuits gonna start flying about Propane powered taxi's/vehicles blowing up, when hit by another vehicle?

vegasmarauder
02-24-2013, 02:15 AM
I don't think it was a "hit." Someone got their poor feelings hurt by being "dissed" and retaliated.

I understand the cab was not a propane powered crown vic, not even a crown vic at all. It blew because it leaked fuel after being hit at high speed. The Maseratti was fleeing the other vehicle. No more vic's being made so they are going with all kinds of regular sedans and mini SUV's. I have seen the propane Vic's hit hard in the back and no fire. The tanks have shut off's if the lines are damaged. The actual tank is stronger than the surrounding car, and mush stronger than than a regular gas tank..

Also, the cab companies have deals with the manufacturers to test out various vehicles. Where else can you put 100K miles on a car in a year and open and close all the doors and trunk at the same time?

GAMike
02-24-2013, 08:19 PM
I don't think it was a "hit." Someone got their poor feelings hurt by being "dissed" and retaliated.

I understand the cab was not a propane powered crown vic, not even a crown vic at all. It blew because it leaked fuel after being hit at high speed. The Maseratti was fleeing the other vehicle. No more vic's being made so they are going with all kinds of regular sedans and mini SUV's. I have seen the propane Vic's hit hard in the back and no fire. The tanks have shut off's if the lines are damaged. The actual tank is stronger than the surrounding car, and mush stronger than than a regular gas tank..

Also, the cab companies have deals with the manufacturers to test out various vehicles. Where else can you put 100K miles on a car in a year and open and close all the doors and trunk at the same time?

Thanks for the clarification Vegas... The media here reported it was a propane powered Taxi..... Lawsuits averted :)

a_d_a_m
02-24-2013, 09:57 PM
I was laying in my bed awake when this all went down. I heard a loud noise that sounded kind of like the fountains at Bellagio, but they shut their fountains off around 10 or midnight from what I understand. Shortly after, I heard a ton of sirens. Wasn't until I woke up that I realized what had happened.

The strip was shut down for about 6hrs.

I had just been walking in that exact area only an hour before this all went down...

Crazy.

PantherP71
02-25-2013, 05:27 AM
I had just been walking in that exact area only an hour before this all went down...

It could have been you. You have avoided death.

Motorhead350
02-25-2013, 10:31 AM
More like gang wars. Hits are done in closed spaces, like inside a building.

Marauderjack
02-26-2013, 06:10 AM
Latest word is that the suspect (real cute guy, huh) is headed to SC or GA coastal area....what next??:shake:

Locked and loaded!!:bandit:

CBT
02-26-2013, 07:24 AM
I wish reality show 'stars' would have beefs like rappers do. Clear out some of the crap on t.v.

guspech750
02-26-2013, 07:43 AM
I wish reality show 'stars' would have beefs like rappers do. Clear out some of the crap on t.v.

Along with all politicians. NBA and on and on and on and on.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

a_d_a_m
02-26-2013, 05:28 PM
It could have been you. You have avoided death. You still post here? Wow. :banana2: