PDA

View Full Version : I had some ideas, what do ya'll think?

woaface
03-08-2004, 08:16 PM
Ok, here's the first, it goes quazi-performance.

For the air filter, for those of you who put the Pro-M's and what not. Instead of having a custom box built around it to keep hot air from rushing in, what about cutting the box that comes stock at the top or side, so the new one can go right in when the box is open, and the box can close on top of it! Dip the box in silver paint or whatever:up:

Second idea is just looks.

Now this can go in 2 or 5 places. If you put this in all five places you'll look retarded IMHO.

Acrylic, it's this great clear plastic right? People build computer boxes with this stuff. Ok, so get some Acrylic and cut it to the shape of a Waterfall or God's head. Then, cut that same shape in
1. The back of your seats(2 cuts of course)
2. The top armrest when it's out
3. The bottom of the consol between the seats in the very back.
4. Where the seat belts go in that panal in the back seats? Just behind those.
5. The TRUNK!!! On the front wall or floor.

The idea for the trunk is, if you do it on the wall, you put below it or on the floor "Marauder" Or you could just do the wall or whatever...your choice, my idea.

WAIT WAIT! Before you lay everything in, don't forget the neon lights or whatever kind of really cool lighting to put in behind the acrylic to evenly light everything. Cool huh? Wire it up right!

Remember, when you do the trunk wall you'll have to raise it somehow (you figure that out yourself) so you don't demolish your gas tank. Anyone who uses these ideas in any way/shape/form owes me $50 in royalties:banana2: :beatnik:

READ ME!!!! If you break something or screw up everything completely or do anything that shouldn't have been done...it's your fault not mine.

89VERT
03-08-2004, 11:53 PM
Uh... have you been drinking the cough syrup again ? You do realize that it's designed for medicinal purposes and not as an attitude adjustment beverage ?

woaface
03-09-2004, 06:43 AM
HAHA! Nope...

;)
NEXT!!!

Haggis
03-09-2004, 06:45 AM
Uh... have you been drinking the cough syrup again ? You do realize that it's designed for medicinal purposes and not as an attitude adjustment beverage ?

NO!! he probably found a used S/C somewhere and is eating twinkies with Dr. Caleb.

woaface
03-09-2004, 03:27 PM
ACK! I can't believe you told that! I'm going to Mexico!

woaface
03-09-2004, 08:58 PM
So were they bad ideas?

I definitely liked the iderr of using the stock box as a cover for a pro-m or whatever.

To modify that, maybe you could chop off the front of the box or something to leave the front open...I dunno...try and use everything you've got eh!:up: