PDA

View Full Version : I miss you scent...

Egon Spengler
03-06-2013, 11:11 AM
Hey guys. Haven't been around here in over a year, maybe even a year and a half. Got rid of rauder and bought a Corolla. Couldn't bring myself to show my face again after that decision. I miss my marauder everyday. The only thing I like about the Corolla is the gas mileage. I miss a car that handled well in the snow. Just looking forward to spring and getting back on the motorcycle and ripping it up on that. I miss the speed! So, what have I missed?

PonyUP
03-06-2013, 01:55 PM
Hey guys. Haven't been around here in over a year, maybe even a year and a half. Got rid of rauder and bought a Corolla. Couldn't bring myself to show my face again after that decision. I miss my marauder everyday. The only thing I like about the Corolla is the gas mileage. I miss a car that handled well in the snow. Just looking forward to spring and getting back on the motorcycle and ripping it up on that. I miss the speed! So, what have I missed?

Welcome back TJ, great to see you on here again, we missed ya

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

justbob
03-06-2013, 01:59 PM
TJ! What up Homie?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Ms. Denmark
03-06-2013, 04:10 PM
Hey Stranger! Nice to have you back! :cool:

Motorhead350
03-06-2013, 06:02 PM

A new Ghostbusters is in the works.

PonyUP
03-06-2013, 06:08 PM
A new Ghostbusters is in the works.

Yeah, but I heard they were going animated with it, at this point, much like Caddyshack and The Blues Brothers, probably best to leave it alone

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

CBT
03-07-2013, 07:06 AM

You and I hug on Facebook, but it's cool to see you back on .net, too. :beer:

Egon Spengler
03-09-2013, 07:12 PM
Lol. You guys are a trip. That's why I had to come back and say hi. As for ghostbusters, they need to leave it be. The video game on wii is pretty sweet though!