PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Stand It!

dwasson
03-09-2004, 01:20 PM
I'm taking the Marauder out of the bubble tonight. I can't drive the POS Chrysler any more. It's been almost 4 months. I'm driving to Kentucky this weekend and I don't want to do it in the POS Chrysler or, heaven forbid, the van. I'm seeing friends down there. What will they think if I drive up in a Kia Sedona van?

Yeah, I'm taking the Marauder out tonight. :banana:

merc406
03-09-2004, 01:25 PM
Ya couldn't have a more perfect day,-night to do it, have fun! :up:
Oh watch out for those frikin Honda's.

CRUZTAKER
03-09-2004, 01:57 PM
The weather forcast looks good man....

Fourth Horseman
03-09-2004, 02:59 PM
Oh watch out for those frikin Honda's.

*gulp*

I need a big ol' spray can of Honda repellant.

Bigdogjim
03-09-2004, 03:50 PM
OK ssomeone start a poll:

What worse?

Honda's or Sable's :lol:

Have a good trip:):)

teamrope
03-09-2004, 05:00 PM
OK ssomeone start a poll:

What worse?

Honda's or Sable's :lol:

Have a good trip:):)
I know about the strong gravitational pull our MMs have to POS Hondas, but I think I missed the Sable incaDENT. :lol:

Have a safe and fun trip dwasson :D

MI2QWK4U
03-09-2004, 08:42 PM
I'm taking the Marauder out of the bubble tonight. I can't drive the POS Chrysler any more. It's been almost 4 months. I'm driving to Kentucky this weekend and I don't want to do it in the POS Chrysler or, heaven forbid, the van. I'm seeing friends down there. What will they think if I drive up in a Kia Sedona van?

Yeah, I'm taking the Marauder out tonight. :banana:

DAN! no kidding! I have been out flogging the marauder all afternoon! I cant wait...tomorrow is going to be nice too. Went to Stu Evans LM today...let them druel over the supercharger, they want to host a Marauder Meet like ron rush did last year. That is great news for folks in and around michigan!

bigslim
03-09-2004, 11:53 PM
That will be great to have a meet at Stu Evans this summer Dave. Dan, I know the feeling about needing a MM fix. I would have driven mine to work today but they dumped so much salt in the parking lot that I don't want to leave it out in that stuff. I hope you have a safe trip this week. We will see you when you get back.

Patrick
03-10-2004, 12:44 AM
Not the SABLE thing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :depress: