PDA

View Full Version : Stage 1 kit chip off?HELP

MarauderMark
03-09-2004, 04:25 PM
ok for some of you that dont know heres what is happening.i get my stage 1 kit installed Plugs , thermostat , 4:10's , steeda and then the chip i installed. ran great for the first day, deep throated sound , nice hard shift points , speedo correct.on the second day it dont start and it erased my key code (so now i have 1 ket that works) so while driving on 95 n. i get along a purple M.Q. and i accelerate it goes into passing gear all they to 118 mph .i let up on the gas a little so it will stop being in passing gear and it wont come out of passing gear until i hit 70 mph . ok so take it easy i thought.i cruise at 70 75 for a couple of miles and start to smell plastic burning (you know the electrical smell) i thought either chip or pcm.i start giving it gas and no more deep troated sound (all gone) and no more shifting nice and hard (all gone)except for the speedo everything went back to stock.next day my key code is erased Hmmmm didnt do that until chip was in.i call dennis he says take out chip and clean. i know it is not that , i cleaned it with magnifying glass (someone here told me to use it). so i take it out again and inspect it scrub it again..IT'S CLEAN!!!!! put it back in and same crap STOCK performance.i call dennis he says he never heard of such a thing well of course it had to be me.he sayssend it back..

Well here it goes..I sent my chip to dennis last week (sent next day air)called him the next day and he says that he checked the chip and it's ok .i said look dont send me that chip back , i want another one and says fine .i get my chip back today (same one mind you) i install it and get the same ***** happening .1st how did he check the chip w/o installing it? why say i'll send you another one and then send the same thing when u know i have a problem with it? this is starting to get frustrating :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: and i dont want to tell dennis off :shot: but what am i suppose to do sit back and take it up the pcm?:up: so what happened to my chip? or what happened to my pcm? how about if i tell again to send me another one and he says no :shot: :shot:
it would've answer my problem if he had sent another chip like requested...is it my car or my pcm or my chip???

Sorry fella's the code is BMDO

Petrograde
03-09-2004, 04:51 PM
That really sucks Mark,... I've never even heard of that happening before. I'm sure Dennis will make it better in the end.

Tom

Krytin
03-09-2004, 05:00 PM
You may want to check the wiring harness - either under the dash or maybe @ or near the Tranny (smell of burning plastic when transmission was malfunctioning). I haven't modified my Marauder yet - but you are the first person I've heard of to have a problem with any chip.

From everything I've seem and heard to date - Dennis not only sounds like he knows what he's doing, he stands behind what he does.

Good luck with Your MM - let us know how you make out!

CRUZTAKER
03-09-2004, 05:42 PM
I too am at my wits end on this.

I have spent several hours on the phone with Mark about this issue. I cannot drive to Maryland to see it myself so I must take his word that he did the install correct. I sent very explicit instructions with pictures, the same info we ALL used back in the day.

There has to be a another member close to him to look at his EEC up close, or atleast swap a chip to see if the problem goes away.

I am very disturbed to find that his car runs fine until the chip is re-installed, and more so that someone sent the SAME chip assy back to him when he specifically requested a new one. Trust me, I know he sent the SAME one back as well as Mark does. Hidden marks work wonders in proving promises.

There for, I beg of someone, closer than I, help out Mark resolve this issue by throwing another set of eyes and mind on this problem. Please!!! He's a great guy looking for the same things we were when we ordered performance products.

If no one is willing to help, I'll personally drive up to New York and atleast meet him half way and look, and try another chip.

FordNut
03-09-2004, 06:14 PM
it would've answer my problem if he had sent another chip like requested...is it my car or my pcm or my chip???

Mark,
What is the code for your PCM? It should be on the door jamb, most common is BMD0 I believe. Easiest way to check the chip is send it to somebody else who has the same code and 4.10s. Post your code and I'm sure you'll have some volunteers. At least that would eliminate the chip as the source of the problem.

CRUZTAKER
03-09-2004, 06:53 PM
He has a BMD0 and it's on it's way to me asap. Trust me, if Mark blew his EEC, it's on him, and we'll cross that bridge and eat crow when we get to it. In the meanwhile, I'm gonna plug this baby in my MM and give it a thorough run to Columbus and back this weekend, if there is something awry, I 'll know in the first 10 miles.

FordNut
03-09-2004, 07:42 PM
He has a BMD0 and it's on it's way to me asap. Trust me, if Mark blew his EEC, it's on him, and we'll cross that bridge and eat crow when we get to it. In the meanwhile, I'm gonna plug this baby in my MM and give it a thorough run to Columbus and back this weekend, if there is something awry, I 'll know in the first 10 miles.

Way to go Barry.

Mark, how did the car act while the chip was removed? Did it run and shift about like normal? Speedo and shifting would be a little off due to the 4.10s without the chip but otherwise all should be ok.

jgc61sr2002
03-09-2004, 08:25 PM
Barry - That was a very generous offer. You are truly a good friend. :up: Keep us posted. Thanks :beer:

Bowman9
03-12-2004, 10:32 AM
Hey MarauderMark,

Did you work this problem out yet?
Did Cruztaker get your chip yet?

And is it possible that chip has a bad file on it?
As with the tuners:
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8628&highlight=STAGE

Good luck

Murader03
03-13-2004, 04:28 AM
MArk:

You could have given me a PM or something. I have BMDO and the chip in mine. The only thing I don't have is the pullies, but that should not make that much difference. You didn't mention any problems when we met at the car wash. Give me a shout, I'll PM you my phone number.

CRUZTAKER
03-13-2004, 06:52 AM
I don't have it yet, in his busy schedule he forgot to send it....it's packed and ready to go though.

Hey Bob, I didn't know you were set up? It would be easier and faster for you...especially cause you are in the same general area.

I'll call Mark this morning. This could work out, cause we really need to get another set of eyes on that EEC removed from the car. lET ME CALL HIM, AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS, MAYBE i CAN PM you with his info.

Murader03
03-13-2004, 09:45 AM
I don't have it yet, in his busy schedule he forgot to send it....it's packed and ready to go though.

Hey Bob, I didn't know you were set up? It would be easier and faster for you...especially cause you are in the same general area.

I'll call Mark this morning. This could work out, cause we really need to get another set of eyes on that EEC removed from the car. lET ME CALL HIM, AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS, MAYBE i CAN PM you with his info.
Send it to me and I'll call him.

MarauderMark
03-13-2004, 07:58 PM
Man it's great to feel all this love..I'm sorry i didnt respond to this thread any earlier but wehn the kids get on the comp i say let me on for a min and thats what they give a min you done dad? huh? huh? "YEA"!!!!!!!!!!Any ways here it 's goes..
When i got this chip back (it is the same chip) i got it to my hands at night and my son asked to put it in for me (he learned from me and instuctions how to install)when i got home from work that day i drove it i ran the same i was pissed of course.well to make it short he told me last night that he did not install it.so i thought what the hell i'll put it in so i can at least use the speedo correctly.Well it's back and running great has the sound , the shifting is on the money, and dennis put the idle up to 900 rpm (a little high) while in gear , allmost 1500 rpm when warming up.so i'll use it but for how long again who knows..this week was in philly to work at 8.00 am to 7.00 pm everynight to get apartments ready for new tenants so when i got home i can on here for a few mins and then snooze.. So i want to thank all my bretheren ..and Barry the beers are on me bro!! Bob hope to see ya at cruise night.Well wish me luck with the new replaced repaired old chip .it wasn't working when it left but it's working now and i was told there was nothing wrong with the chip .well if there was nothing wrong with it why is it working now with the ilde turned up . Thinking.Thank you yall for your help and concern ....

CRUZTAKER
03-14-2004, 09:12 AM
OK, now I'm confused at 11:15 E.S.T......I thought this was fixed yesterday???

FordNut
03-14-2004, 11:31 AM
Mark,
What's the dang deal here? Seems like you just want to vent! We've offered suggestions and even offered to test your chip in our cars. You don't bother to take us up on the offers, then you start another rant! If you ask me, you're doing precious little to help us help you solve YOUR problem.

sailsmen
03-14-2004, 02:08 PM
Man part of the problem is you are so soley focused on the chip being the only possible problem (and it maybe the problem) that you blamed the chip when it wasn't even in the car!

Keep in mind No Onelse has ever reported having the problems you are having being as a result of the chip.

Have you checked for wiring chaffe?

I suggest you start to look elsewhere for the cause of your problems and send the chip to someonelse on this board as has been suggested to try it on their vehicle.

MarauderMark
03-14-2004, 04:08 PM
well i had alot of work this week which i really could'nt spend to much time with the car .anyways i hooked up with marauder03 and he will take the chip tomorrow (monday) and i will know a little more once he installs it and it sits overnight then he tries to start it .the chip does something to the secruilock sys because when i try to reprogram the key the indicater light flashes rapidly tellin me that something is wrong and that it has to go to the dealer again ($178.00 going to see if they will reprogram for free since it wasn't so long ago) and that the keys will not program for me . i really dont know if the other problems will come back again because i haven't had the chip in long enough to find out .yes i did check for wire chaphing it didnt take long for that what wires would have that problem??only checked were i work at it didn't hurt to check it.you gota understand that when the chip works it works great and i want mine to run like that all the time not just a day . i love that feeling. it's like you give it to me then take it away Errrrrr.then i have to worry that it does damage to my car and im stuck with it meaning more $$$$$..iv'e been doing the chip chant " please make my chip work oh great chip god Please Pretty Please"..anyways i'll know a little more come tuesday or wednesday and will post it .Thank ya'll...

CRUZTAKER
03-14-2004, 04:26 PM
Fordnut & Sailsman....we ARE and have been working on this problem. Give the guy a break. If this were happening to me I would be venting alot more than this.

What we do know is that for some odd reason the chip works for a short period of time and then erases keys. We have been unable to reprogram these keys according to the manual. Therefore a visit to the dealer is inevitable again.

I cannot say much for now, that is until the product (chip) has been thoroughly tested in another car with a working chip present. We will get to the bottom of this soon, until then I have told Mark to just be patient, and take a deep breath.

This is a very unusual and unique problem that leaves one individual all alone and frustrated. If not for the grace of the resource of the members on this board, he would be truley f-k'ed because the vendor has not shown 100% interest in getting this problem resolved.

For now, we wait....Murader03 (Bob) will be the next member to post a result after running the product in his MM.

TAF
03-14-2004, 04:34 PM
Barry,

In Dennis' defense...this guy needs to pick up the phone and call Dennis first thing in the a.m. I must say, that I think he has more problems than just the chip (if the chip is even the problem).

Call Dennis and he'll get you straightened out...I can assure you. :up:

Dennis Reinhart
03-14-2004, 06:42 PM
ok for some of you that dont know heres what is happening.i get my stage 1 kit installed Plugs , thermostat , 4:10's , steeda and then the chip i installed. ran great for the first day, deep throated sound , nice hard shift points ,

I just got home from NC with the 04 Marauder, here is the first chance I have had to respond with to this, first of all I have sold over a thousand of these chips to Marauder owners here they have never had the issue you described, the car ran perfect the first day then acted up, on the 2nd day, programing does not change, so there is another issue here 90% of the timme its the EEC is not clean, a chip will not remove your pats code but is the board is not clean it will put the car in theft mode, which is a indication of Pats, if you install or remove the chip with the key on you can damage the EEC and the chip, now you sent me the old Diablo chip back. I no longer sell or buy the blanks any more I checked the file on your chip with my programer, and it verified perfect thats why it was sent back, now instead of waisting all this energy typing this up if you would just call me tommorrow. I will send you a new SCT chip for FREE

Murader03
03-15-2004, 03:31 AM
I'll have Marks chip sometime today. I got my chip from Dennis back in 11/02 and have not had any probelsm with it. I'll install Marks chip and run it for a few days and see if there is any problem with my car. In the mean time, Dennis has offered to send Mark a new SCT chip, for free I might add, that will probably cure the problem. If the chip runs okay in my car, then we'll need to pull Marks ECC and check the contacts.

Up date to follow Wednesday.

Dennis Reinhart
03-15-2004, 05:22 AM
I'll have Marks chip sometime today. I got my chip from Dennis back in 11/02 and have not had any probelsm with it. I'll install Marks chip and run it for a few days and see if there is any problem with my car. In the mean time, Dennis has offered to send Mark a new SCT chip, for free I might add, that will probably cure the problem. If the chip runs okay in my car, then we'll need to pull Marks ECC and check the contacts.

Up date to follow Wednesday.

Please call me with the results

CRUZTAKER
03-15-2004, 01:44 PM
That was plan Dennis. We wanted to rule out all other possibilities before we nagged you again.

Murader03
03-16-2004, 01:58 AM
Okay! I've got Mark's chip. Went to install it and pulled a "Forest Gump!" You know, "stupid is as stupid does!" The chip slipped outta my fingers and into the slot on the ECC. Couldn't get it out with my mechanical fingers, so had to pull the ECC out of the car. To make a long story short, the chip is installed and the car set about 6 hours prior to coming to work tonight, no problems on start up. Will see what happens when I leave later this morning. The car ran fine on my way to work tonight. I'm using my valet key just in case the PATS decides to erase the key. I'll run the chip for a few days to see if anything crops up. If no problems occur with my car, then we'll have to look elsewhere in Marks. We could swap ECC's but I'm not sure that would be a good idea! We could end up with 2 bad ECC's if that's where it leads.

Update to follow Wednesday morning!

MarauderMark
03-19-2004, 03:18 PM
AS THE STORY TURNS.for the worse...
Got my ecc and chip back to day from bob and i installed them both stuck key in the ignition turned the key and nothing.i waited 10 15 secs tried again and it started .the idle stuck for 20 seconds at 2000 then went down to 1300(in gear 1000) the little green lite for the od starts blinking and the check engine light stayed on.i thought ok let it warm up and see HA! i take the car on the road and sounds allright.so at the stop sign i power brake it to take off it hits 4500 rpm and starts bucking. i take it home and call dennis he says take out the chip that the ecc connector is damaged and "dont use the chip"! ok i take it out and nothing changes same lights and performance.i take it home disconnect the battery for 1/2 hour reconnect it and start it up.well the green light (od) only goes on when put into park ,the idle goes up and down 1300 to 1000 rpm's.so i take it to the dealer on the way there the engine light goes back on .when i get there i tell him whats happening with the car (never said anything about a chip)he starts with you might need a transmission or electrical problems bring it in monday.meanwhile dennis says send me the chip which i did today he will get it tomorrow at 300pm and he will send me the tuner.so thats were i'm at .will let ya'll know monday what happens...

martyo
03-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Mark: You said in another thread that your installer sucked. Perhaps he screwed something up?? If the chip works in Bob's car, you know that Dennis has nothing to do with your problems. Right?

CRUZTAKER
03-19-2004, 05:07 PM
The concensus agrees that the chip is/was ok and the problem originated from the cleaning of the connector pins.

The card edge connector on the EEC was found to be inadequately cleaned of the protective material. This is what I personally had thought all along from the symptoms displayed. All I had to work on was Marks word that they were properly cleaned.

Bob re-cleaned the card edge connector and returned it to Mark. I had to believe all would be well at this point. Apparently not.

My thoughts at this time are that one of two things are happening. The third I don't want to consider.

1) The EEC wiring harness was/is not plugged in well, and or pins in the connector on the fire wall are either not fully inserted, or bent.

2) The chip is not fully seated on the EEC card edge connector, secured, and taped in.

3) The EEC is toast.

I am not inclined to believe the EEC is toast, as the car ran fine yesterday. Something else has occurred since then. IE: The reinstallation of the EEC w/chip.

I never doubted Dennis would make good on this situation, although I must add that as a retailer on this site he has often been less than courteous on the telephone with new members. I commend Dennis for offering to replace the chip with a tuner. I also never doubted the product he offered as I have his product as well, albeit not packed well for a sensitive electronic component, mine worked without a hitch.

I love my Diablo from Dennis, the best bang I ever bought!

I feel the the chip offered by DR is by far the best tuning aid for the MM and truely wish he still had them available to the new folks modding the '03's and YES, the '04's. The new hand held SCT tuner may be the wave of the future, but in the case of the MM, there is no future beyond '04. The chip should still be offered, but it is not...by DR anyhow.

FordNut
03-19-2004, 05:37 PM
I feel the the chip offered by DR is by far the best tuning aid for the MM and truely wish he still had them available to the new folks modding the '03's and YES, the '04's. The new hand held SCT tuner may be the wave of the future, but in the case of the MM, there is no future beyond '04. The chip should still be offered, but it is not...by DR anyhow.

DR still offers a chip, it's just a different chip. It is the SCT chip instead of the Diablo. The SCT hand held tuner uses files of the same format as the SCT chip, while the Diablo is different. So the brand changeover is really more of convenience and compatibility in programming.

martyo
03-20-2004, 12:28 PM
Mark: You said in another thread that your installer sucked. Perhaps he screwed something up?? If the chip works in Bob's car, you know that Dennis has nothing to do with your problems. Right?

Well???

:confused:

CRUZTAKER
03-20-2004, 12:48 PM
Well???

:confused:
Well you're right Marty. Once I got the entire story out of Mark, yes, the garage did his chip install. Obviously they screwed something up permanently.

Marks only resort now is to have the car taken to the dealer, and take it on the chin much as a fellow member that failed to put the harmonic balancer back on after the pully install. Atleast Mark won't be buying a motor! Hopefully a reflash will fix it, otherwise he is looking at an entire EEC replacement.

When all is sorted out, he will likely take Dennis up on his offer to exchange the chip for the tuner and pay that difference as well.

sailsmen
03-20-2004, 01:09 PM
Since this was reported under 2 different threads and it was all very confusing to me I cut and pasted to sum it all up.

Per MarauderMark; "...Just came back from picking up my car in pasadena md and i do feel the difference not really much .well he told me to take easy for 200 miles so i didnt get on it and he did not install the chip ..."

"...He said he didnt want to be resposible for ant mess ups.but thats ok thanks to crutaker i will install it myself.at least it something i can do....."

"...i just installed the chip .aw man!! much better it still doesn;t want to let the tires spin.i rally didnt try to hard at least till i get another 100 miles on it.but man you can feel the g's mo better . the only thing is the idle is low enough to make the lights dim...."

"...Well somthin new happened to me today.chip installed last night car ran great all last night.this morning i go out to start it rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr allmost kicked over twice, but did'nt. so i waited then turned the key again and nothing no rrrr just nothing.#@$%@@ i started yelling at the chip.i called dennis i tell him what happened he says take it out and clean it again. i cleaned it so much i thought i over did it.put it back in and nothing again ...."

"...and dont say take out the chip and clean it again because if i do that there wont be anymore cooper left to clean. so i am hoping that the chip is no good (dioblo chip)and not the comp...."

"...When i got this chip back (it is the same chip) i got it to my hands at night and my son asked to put it in for me (he learned from me and instuctions how to install)when i got home from work that day i drove it i ran the same i was pissed of course.well to make it short he told me last night that he did not install it...."

Cruztaker

"...He has a BMD0 and it's on it's way to me asap...."

"...I don't have it yet, in his busy schedule he forgot to send it....it's packed and ready to go though...."

"...Well you're right Marty. Once I got the entire story out of Mark, yes, the garage did his chip install. Obviously they screwed something up permanently...."

The concensus agrees that the chip is/was ok and the problem originated from the cleaning of the connector pins.

The card edge connector on the EEC was found to be inadequately cleaned of the protective material. This is what I personally had thought all along from the symptoms displayed. All I had to work on was Marks word that they were properly cleaned...."

CRUZTAKER
03-20-2004, 01:25 PM
Thanks Marti, ^^^For what??? ^^^

Haven't I posted the resullts as they became available and cleared your responsibility?

Also, what's the piece pasted quote with no personal reply sailsman? We had a hard enough time reading it the first time.:P (not flaming you sailman, k?)

sailsmen
03-20-2004, 01:53 PM
Sorry Barry, I accidentally posted before I had finished the post.

The great thing about this site is people like you who go to great lengths to help others. :rock:

MarauderMark
03-20-2004, 05:01 PM
Look i dont want to start anything with anyone.I've never installed a chip in any car before all i did was post my accomplishments as well as my failures and ask for help.so i learned the hard way(some of us are forced to learn this way).so the car is going to the dealer monday ..and dennis i want to thank you for trying to help and for the tuner very gracious of you to do that for me .i quess this is what happens when an a/h tries to learn the hard way.anyways i am done with this thread..Thank you very much barry for all your help ....

MarauderMark
03-30-2004, 03:40 PM
Well here the update.It cost me $750.00 total for a processer & keys recoded .So me and the misses are going to call dr. reinhart and get his supercharger ,trans upgrade ,exhaust ,dyno tuned and gauges installed.So now i'll be more debt than i can afford but it should be worth it..wish me luck...

CRUZTAKER
03-30-2004, 03:57 PM
Make sure DENNIS does your install!!! :baaa:

Dennis Reinhart
03-30-2004, 05:19 PM
I will do the install I have started ordering parts I should have dyno numbers on the 04 with the Cobra motor I just finished the 8 rib setup, and thanks for the order

CRUZTAKER
03-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Now we know it will be done right!:up:

A happy ending to a not so cool story.:burnout:

MarauderMark
03-30-2004, 07:04 PM
Now we know it will be done right!:up:

A happy ending to a not so cool story.:burnout:

Dennis said something about me helping with the dyno..:lol: :baaa:
The only thing i'ma do is drive it thats it!!!!

sailsmen
03-30-2004, 07:38 PM
don't let what happened prevent you from working on your car. There are some good manuals, flatratetech.com and internet searches for most maintenance are excellent for do it yourself. :coolman:

When I was in high school a friends family owned a Dodge dealership. After a speeding ticket they took his 340 Magnum Charger away and he had to drive a love van complete with shag carpet and mushroom windows.

A tech told him he could take the 4BBL and intake manifold off his mom's 440 Magnum Charger and swap it for the 2BBl on the 318 in the love van. I asked him several times and even took measurements, but he was emphatic that it would work. Well we started the swap in the morning knowing we had a math final in the late afternoon.

Guess what, it did not fit. We put the Charger back together and we were 45 minutes late for the math final covered in grease. Fortunately the math teacher was an SCAA Auto Crosser in a Fair Lady, she believed us and gave us a 1/2 hour back to finish the exam.

I was so mad I refused to put the manifold back on the love van. He had the local gas station due it and 3 weeks later on the Interstate it died and then caught fire due to a fuel leak!

Having said this todays cars are so complicated I do very little work on them myself. :D

HwyCruiser
03-30-2004, 08:07 PM
MarauderMark,

I'm glad all this is soon to be behind you with one hell of a ride ta'boot. I've been keeping up with this saga and silently rooting for you and Barry all the way.

Its for guys like us they should put a red danger sticker on anything with a screw on it that says "DO NOT TOUCH... YOU'LL BE SORRY." ;)

- JD

CRUZTAKER
03-30-2004, 09:04 PM
I had to read the thread again...there is something missing...

A BIG THANKS TO MURADER03 !

You sir went out of your way to re-test, re-clean, and confirm things for Mark.

And sailsman...some folks should not tinker.:P Sorry Mark! Had to say it.

Murader03
03-31-2004, 12:18 AM
Thanks for the "THANKS!" We knew going in that the possibility existed that the ECC was toast and might have to be replaced. Marks's chip worked fine in my car, and further cleaning of the contacts on the ECC proved futil. IN fact, Marks car was worse after further attempts at cleaning. In the end, the control module had to be replaced. I think all Mark and I did was delay the process for an additional week. With the mods Mark is planning, I'm gonna have to steer clear of his car.

I'll be in Fla. in June, already posted to Dennis about what I wanted done. I'm not gonna spring for the S/C as cash flow just won't allow that extra expense. What I'm having done is what I can afford to do at this time. :banana2:

This is such a great board and such a great bunch of guys and gals to become friendly with, even if it is via mail and forums.
:bows:

MarauderMark
03-31-2004, 05:37 PM
I Called Dr.reinhart today and got the ball rollin..I am getting the s/c kit w/cooling sys , exhaust , trans 2 upgrade, mmds, gauges including fuel preessure , boost and oil pressure , trans cooler , fuel filter and dyno.if someone has this setup please write me and tell how do you like it as i am curious to know some specs.and if i also need something else that may not be included..MAN!!!!! I can't wait.....if things go right i should be heading to florida mid or end of april...

MarauderMark
04-01-2004, 04:31 PM
Here's the new news.i drove my car today since getting it back from dealer.There is a big difference in performance .when i accelerate i dont have sperts of speed now it is one smooth acceleration right from the start to finish.when i purchased the car i thought that was the way the car was suppose to run.but now with the new processer theres a big difference.well now im thinking the processer had a problem (which is why i got it used)that the chip maybe accelerated.and when my wife picked up the car they told her one of the contacts were broke:eek: .well to late now.and who cares anyway .i just thought i should tell ya'll..

AND A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THAT CONTRIBUTED TO HELPING ME I OWE YA'LL...:beer: :beer:

Murader03
04-01-2004, 11:27 PM
I Called Dr.reinhart today and got the ball rollin..I am getting the s/c kit w/cooling sys , exhaust , trans 2 upgrade, mmds, gauges including fuel preessure , boost and oil pressure , trans cooler , fuel filter and dyno.if someone has this setup please write me and tell how do you like it as i am curious to know some specs.and if i also need something else that may not be included..MAN!!!!! I can't wait.....if things go right i should be heading to florida mid or end of april...
When you get back, we need to get together. I'm headin' his way in June and would really like to see and ride in your new toy after the mods. Call or PM me!