PDA

View Full Version : Marauderville in atlanta

STEPS
03-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Where can I find info for this event ???????

Bluerauder
03-11-2013, 07:15 AM

:popcorn: 7890

fastblackmerc
03-11-2013, 07:15 AM

Goto FORUMS > EVENTS

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=84067

martyo
03-11-2013, 07:16 AM
Oh damn, it looks like you guys weren't invited.

Bluerauder
03-12-2013, 07:45 AM

<crickets>

GAMike
03-12-2013, 07:59 AM
<crickets>

What did we say, the last time you started with your snarky comments Blu??? Our team has consulted with plenty of experienced people here, who have been involved with events like this....

Show some respect for what we are doing and how we choose to do it........... And use some restraint when choosing if, when, how to comment....... Its getting old.:shake:

Haggis
03-12-2013, 08:10 AM
^^^WOW!!!!!!^^^

I go not agree with on all of Charlie's (Bluerauder) post, but this is way out of line.

PonyUP
03-12-2013, 08:12 AM
<crickets>

For crying out loud. You pressed this two months ago Charlie I have no idea why you are pressing this so hard. Every year info on Marauderville comes out after the Louisville meet and when everything has been finalized, guess what this year is no different. Hell the last three years the city Marauderville was in wasn't even announced until Louisville. First you posted you couldn't make it, then you posted you could, so things in your life change just as much as plans for a meet change.

STEPS
03-12-2013, 08:15 AM
Relax everyone

PonyUP
03-12-2013, 08:23 AM
Relax everyone

Sorry Steps, your kind of getting the brunt of this, not aimed towards you. We were pressed on this a couple of months ago and replied back politely when information would be released, but someone likes to stir the pot a little and it worked. Shame on me for letting him do it.

In response to your original post. We have an agenda that is very near finalization. Once completed and approved it will be released, you can expect this following the Louisville meet.

We have signed the contract with the Hotel, they have created a website for people to register and book their rooms. Out of respect to the Louisville meet we decided to not post this until then.

We have many activities planned both car related and specific to Atlanta and some southern hospitality planned.

Expect to see details in early April

DOOM
03-12-2013, 08:34 AM

To answer your question as best as I can.

Since I have been a member here Marauderville info is usually released at the Louisville Regional Meet!

Perfect example. John Kuhn did not release any information for MV-10 until Saturday night IN APRIL last year at the Louisville meet.

Historically this has been the way this works.

I hope this helps you.

In 3 weeks details will be released. (Just like every year)

J-MAN
03-12-2013, 08:37 AM
There must be something else going on that I'm not aware of. What's the big deal? :confused:

GAMike
03-12-2013, 08:39 AM
No offense to STEPS, but maybe the Moderators need to close and remove this thread..... Just a suggestion....

DOOM
03-12-2013, 09:16 AM
http://youtu.be/XRGd0gD0QNE
/XRGd0gD0QNE

L.Mark
03-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Newbie here...:wave:...in the past other than the Loosville Meet have there been any other meets close the Louisville area?? I know Atlanta is only @ 8hrs away, but closer than that. Or am I just spoiled having the first one in my backyard???;)

GAMike
03-12-2013, 06:37 PM
Newbie here...:wave:...in the past other than the Loosville Meet have there been any other meets close the Louisville area?? I know Atlanta is only @ 8hrs away, but closer than that. Or am I just spoiled having the first one in my backyard???;)

:PIf it takes you 8 hours to go from Louisville to Atlanta, we may have to confiscate your Marauder:P Hehehehe:burnout:

DOOM
03-12-2013, 07:37 PM
:PIf it takes you 8 hours to go from Louisville to Atlanta, we may have to confiscate your Marauder:P Hehehehe:burnout:

There's a DTR joke in there! But out of respect for my boy I won't say anything! :D

STEPS
03-12-2013, 07:58 PM
just needed some info so I could get my calendar set up for the rest of the year I have a lot on my plate and like to add getting together with the MM group
didn't mean to ruffle feathers.
hope ever one settles down.
God Bless

L.Mark
03-12-2013, 08:22 PM

It does when you have to drop off some Coors beer in Texarkana first..:P

L.Mark
03-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Plus I'm factoring in getting stuck behind some DPB's and SB's...:eek:...;)

DOOM
03-12-2013, 08:48 PM

Oh snap!
:awe:

guspech750
03-12-2013, 09:21 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/13/edurusyb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

IwantmyMMnow!
03-12-2013, 09:37 PM

You better check yoself before you wreck yoself....:D

L.Mark
03-12-2013, 11:08 PM
Cool as Ice Ice Baby...:banana:

SC Cheesehead
03-13-2013, 03:24 AM

If driving a DTR, you WILL be behind DBPs, SBs, JBPs, or for that matter, just about anything else on the road....

;)-------------->:D

GAMike
03-13-2013, 05:06 AM
If driving a DTR, you WILL be behind DBPs, SBs, JBPs, or for that matter, just about anything else on the road....

;)-------------->:D All yous boys crack me up:D L.Mark.... Bring that beer here! We'll help unload{hic:beer:} it with ya{glugh:drool::toast:}

MM2004
03-13-2013, 05:15 AM
Damn!

It's gettin' real up in here.

:beatnik:

Mike.

Bluerauder
03-13-2013, 06:34 AM
What did we say, the last time you started with your snarky comments Blu??? Our team has consulted with plenty of experienced people here, who have been involved with events like this....

Show some respect for what we are doing and how we choose to do it........... And use some restraint when choosing if, when, how to comment....... Its getting old.:shake:

Snarky??? Oh, you mean like ^^^^^ this. Fine example of Southern Hospitality. The message is clear ... "Don't ask any questions about MV11."

Congratulations on pizzing off one of the biggest supporters of the Marauderville event for the past 8 years. Good Job !!!

An apology would be nice; but I won't hold my breath for it. :rolleyes:

Every year info on Marauderville comes out after the Louisville meet and when everything has been finalized, guess what this year is no different. Hell the last three years the city Marauderville was in wasn't even announced until Louisville.

This ^^^^ is NOT even remotely true; but don't let the facts confuse you. If you had ever attended a Marauderville, maybe you would know the real deal.

The location for MV10 in South Haven, MI was announced at the end of MV9 in October 2010. The location for MV9 in Hershey/Harrisburg, PA was known to most of us before departure from MV8. The formal announcement was made in December 2010. The full itinerary was posted on 3 January 2011 .... long before Louisville.

Not sure why the reluctance to release ANY information at all on MV11. I am not the only one who is curious and who needs to lock in vacation dates and commit $1,000 - $2,000 for the trip. A little info wouldn't hurt.

Haggis
03-13-2013, 06:39 AM
:popcorn:

PonyUP
03-13-2013, 07:00 AM
Snarky??? Oh, you mean like ^^^^^ this. Fine example of Southern Hospitality. The message is clear ... "Don't ask any questions about MV11."

Congratulations on pizzing off one of the biggest supporters of the Marauderville event for the past 8 years. Good Job !!!

An apology would be nice; but I won't hold my breath for it. :rolleyes:

This ^^^^ is NOT even remotely true; but don't let the facts confuse you. If you had ever attended a Marauderville, maybe you would know the real deal.

The location for MV10 in South Haven, MI was announced at the end of MV9 in October 2010. The location for MV9 in Hershey/Harrisburg, PA was known to most of us before departure from MV8. The formal announcement was made in December 2010. The full itinerary was posted on 3 January 2011 .... long before Louisville.

Not sure why the reluctance to release ANY information at all on MV11. I am not the only one who is curious and who needs to lock in vacation dates and commit $1,000 - $2,000 for the trip. A little info wouldn't hurt.

Not sure what you aren't understanding Charlie, as I have posted multiple times, what would the point be of posting an agenda until we have signed contracts. We want the information posted to be accurate and finalized so we don't have to make changes. And I'm sorry but you are wrong, most Info is posted after Louisville every year. The dates have been posted so there should be no issue with blocking time.
The hotel contract has been signed, but out of respect to Louisville, we won't be posting until then.

If you want southern hospitality, you get what you give. You've been busting our balls about this agenda for three months. The first couple of times we replied politely, yet you still see fit to chime in with things like "crickets"

If you give snarky, that's what you'll get in return. Details will be releases at Louisville and posted

If that get your panties in a bunch, then I guess I'll have to live with that

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

IwantmyMMnow!
03-13-2013, 07:29 AM
I'd rather have specific dates with an agenda TBD than a specific agenda with dates TBD.

Just sayin'....

Mebot
03-13-2013, 07:38 AM
the dates have been set since early January - Sept 18 thru Sept 22.

unfortunately I can't make it :(

Sent from my handheld Zack Morris iShoe 4S.

PonyUP
03-13-2013, 07:52 AM
the dates have been set since early January - Sept 18 thru Sept 22.

unfortunately I can't make it :(

Sent from my handheld Zack Morris iShoe 4S.

Thanks Mebot, 100% accurate. Sorry to hear you can't make it

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

MERCMAN
03-13-2013, 09:42 AM
Ah well, the OP question has been answered. The sniping back and forth helps no-none.