PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Dom....

CBT
03-20-2013, 09:20 AM
.....are you in Israel? :confused:

http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/20/obamas-limo-breaks-down-in-israel-filled-with-diesel-photos/

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Beast-on-Tow-Truck-e1363789706960.jpg

DOOM
03-20-2013, 09:26 AM
I don't know why they retired the Lincoln! :mad2:

That caddy is a POS!!! :shake:

Bring that ford back!

Bigdogjim
03-20-2013, 10:12 AM
That is too, too funny, no wonder the World laughs at us.

GAMike
03-20-2013, 12:17 PM
Its a lease vehicle.... From Government Motors..... The Whitehouse is just trying to keep the miles off the odometer. :)

Motorhead350
03-20-2013, 12:23 PM
LOL.

We can now confirm it's not Diesel. Rumor in Hot Rod magazine was it had a Duramax engine.

CBT
03-20-2013, 12:42 PM
LOL.

We can now confirm it's not Diesel. Rumor in Hot Rod magazine was it had a Duramax engine.
Nope. Hybrid Electric, lol. Probably not, but that would be funny. :beer:

guspech750
03-20-2013, 01:05 PM
I blame the dipshts in the vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

MrBluGruv
03-20-2013, 01:07 PM
How does anyone that's ever owned and fueled their own car before make that kind of mistake?

Motorhead350
03-20-2013, 01:19 PM
How does anyone that's ever owned and fueled their own car before make that kind of mistake?

I highly doubt the same person takes care of the car and goes everywhere with it. If so, they must have misunderstood the pump at the station in that country.

My best guess.

MrBluGruv
03-20-2013, 02:00 PM
I highly doubt the same person takes care of the car and goes everywhere with it. If so, they must have misunderstood the pump at the station in that country.

My best guess.

Not just that car, I mean ANY car. I also highly doubt someone would assume it is diesel instead of gas if they weren't told beforehand, it would've been more likely to put gas in a diesel car because they weren't told it was diesel, but that's not the case here.

I guess the only reasonable excuse is to have been confused by the pump, but that's still kinda weak...

2,4shofast
03-20-2013, 02:45 PM
I know in Italy the gas pumps had green handles much like the diesel pumps do in the states. That threw me off a few times but I never put diesel into a gas powered car:lol:

Spectragod
03-20-2013, 02:52 PM
LOL.

They have never used a Diesel in a Caddy for Gov't service. Additionally, they are supposed to have their own fuel with them for their vehicles when they fly. It is to be checked, inspected, tagged and secured.

Motorhead350
03-20-2013, 02:55 PM
They have never used a Diesel in a Caddy for Gov't service. Additionally, they are supposed to have their own fuel with them for their vehicles when they fly. It is to be checked, inspected, tagged and secured.

Oh my. The government has to follow their own rules? What happened today?

Joe Walsh
03-20-2013, 03:07 PM
It's funny up until the point that we calculate all of the wasted taxpayer's money spent on expediting another Limo/Tank by flying it in on an air transport.....:rolleyes:
Just because some numb-nuts couldn't figure out what diesel fuel smells like.....:shake:

Motorhead350
03-20-2013, 03:15 PM
It's funny up until the point that we calculate all of the wasted taxpayer's money spent on expediting another Limo/Tank by flying it in on an air transport.....:rolleyes:
Just because some numb-nuts couldn't figure out what diesel fuel smells like.....:shake:

Wanna get even more upset?

Imagine the other mistakes that do not make the headlines. I am sure auto repair and transport is absolutely nothing.

Joe Walsh
03-20-2013, 03:57 PM
Wanna get even more upset?

Imagine the other mistakes that do not make the headlines. I am sure auto repair and transport is absolutely nothing.

Yep.....and living near Washington DC you can literally see how many government workers there are:
You can make a trip around the Beltway in only 1 hour when commuting on a government holiday but normally it takes 2-1/2 hours!

Spectragod
03-20-2013, 04:58 PM

No need to expedite another over, it's already there, they travel in pairs, same as the SS vehicles. Great use of OUR money.......:mad2:

lji372
03-20-2013, 05:07 PM
No need to expedite another over, it's already there, they travel in pairs, same as the SS vehicles. Great use of OUR money.......:mad2:

what he^^^^^^^^^^^ said, including the:mad2:

Phrog_gunner
03-20-2013, 05:25 PM
It's more likely the car is getting repo'd than them putting in $10 of the wrong kind of fuel.

Bigdogjim
03-20-2013, 06:46 PM
When the President travels much work goes into planning the trip. It's not like when we take off for a meet somewhere:) Anyway there are always backup vehicles on site and the people with the vehicles are trained to take care of 'em. What really happened we will never know, think about! IF something happened to the President car does you really think the press would get wind of it? Yes rignt someone put diesel in it.

I was born at night, just not last night! :lol:

L.Mark
03-20-2013, 10:43 PM
I think the gas mistake is a microcosm of the 'hoe' menstration...I mean, oh never mind.

Motorhead350
03-21-2013, 03:58 AM
Why can't they admit the company they bailed out admit they must issue another recall on fuel pumps and transmissions?

Haggis
03-21-2013, 04:24 AM
Yep.....and living near Washington DC you can literally see how many government workers there are:
You can make a trip around the Beltway in only 1 hour when commuting on a government holiday but normally it takes 2-1/2 hours!

Yea, tell me about it Joe and all those govt. contractors too!!! :mad2: