PDA

View Full Version : Couldnt take it anymore!

blackhueys
03-20-2013, 06:17 PM
I just could not take going out to my garage to work on stuff and see my marauder sitting there all alone today, I couldn't resist having to take her out for a romp even with the crappy cold weather and roads up here in Minnesota. soon I hope the roads will clear up and get all the sand and salt off to take her out more. She loved the cold and so did the super charger, opened up the dump valves on a few back roads (god I love the sound of no exhaust) and did some good high speed runs :burnout:. Now I feel better and she does too.

lji372
03-20-2013, 06:19 PM
:beer:

that's what i'm talkin about!!!

Shaijack
03-20-2013, 06:24 PM
That is always a great feeling. I do it often.

LOWBUCKMM
03-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Did the same thing couple days ago. Felt good after 5 months of it sitting

IwantmyMMnow!
03-20-2013, 06:46 PM
That is always a great feeling. I do it often.

Opening up your dump valves? :dunno:

:D

DOOM
03-20-2013, 06:59 PM
I had mine out yesterday.

I know the feeling! :D

L.Mark
03-20-2013, 07:25 PM
I have a new found respect for those of you that dry dock this car.:bows: While mine was in the shop for a whole 2 days I was going nuts. Definitely don't think I could put her up for a week...let alone 5 months...:shake:

Motorhead350
03-21-2013, 05:24 AM
Why would anyone not drive their Marauder?

Mac-MerC
03-21-2013, 05:30 AM

Afraid of getting into an accident and adding mileage, thats what i think.

the survey says those are the top 2 answers

Motorhead350
03-21-2013, 05:55 AM
Afraid of getting into and accident and adding mileage, thats what i think.

the survey says those are the top 2 answers

If anything you would want to get in an accident with a Marauder and not a tiny eco-box. ;)

babbage
03-21-2013, 05:59 AM
I just could not take going out to my garage to work on stuff and see my marauder sitting there all alone today, I couldn't resist having to take her out for a romp even with the crappy cold weather and roads up here in Minnesota. soon I hope the roads will clear up and get all the sand and salt off to take her out more. She loved the cold and so did the super charger, opened up the dump valves on a few back roads (god I love the sound of no exhaust) and did some good high speed runs :burnout:. Now I feel better and she does too.

That's awesome. Do you have a picture of your cutouts? I know you have an SW exhaust, I was thinking of asking them about a cutout pipe.

Also got a video clip of WOT with dumps open? :D

Thanks again for the ride at STAP!

Limited360
03-21-2013, 06:33 AM
I have the same problem... sits on far side of garage and I stare at it every day I walk out to the work car... hate it...

I had to take mine out the other day to test out the Lidio tune.

EAZY03MARAUDER
03-21-2013, 06:37 AM
no Garage Queen here i drive my car any chance i get i just like to see the look on ppl faces as i pull up to the light

Chad1987
03-21-2013, 06:50 AM
I wasn't planning on taking my Marauder out until all the snow had melted and the salt was gone (mid april) but with the trouble I was having with my '91 LeSabre, I had to take my Marauder out on Monday and have been driving it since. I'm not fond of driving it through the salt, but it should all be gone in a few weeks, so it won't really harm anything.

Chad1987
03-21-2013, 09:15 AM

Ice, snow, salt, the odd chance that someone will slide through an intersection and hit you. Hail storms, door dings, busy parking lots, bad neighborhoods, huge potholes, etc etc...

Limited360
03-21-2013, 11:06 AM
I don't drive mine cause I work on Manufacture plated cars... Marauder only comes out to play.

Dave1kRR
03-21-2013, 12:19 PM
Man, glad you got to stretch her legs! I'm happy to live in GA. Currently, my MM is a daily driver. My truck is the reigning garage queen!