PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near Atlanta....

Motorhead350
03-26-2013, 12:18 AM
....that is willing to deal with me and my band for two days?

We are mastering our music on April 22nd and 23rd. We need a floor to sleep on. We will be gone all day in the studio, all we need is a place to sleep. No parties, 2 out of 3 of us do not drink, none of us do drugs.

No loud noises. We are leaving our gear in Nashville.

If you can take us in for two nights, we would highly appreciate it and my door will always be open to you. As it would for any Marauder owner.

Thank you for reading.

Marauder_Santa
03-26-2013, 10:00 AM
Wish I had the room. Good luck with the recording.

GAMike
03-26-2013, 11:14 AM
....that is willing to deal with me and my band for two days?

We are mastering our music on April 22nd and 23rd. We need a floor to sleep on. We will be gone all day in the studio, all we need is a place to sleep. No parties, 2 out of 3 of us do not drink, none of us do drugs.

No loud noises. We are leaving our gear in Nashville.

If you can take us in for two nights, we would highly appreciate it and my door will always be open to you. As it would for any Marauder owner.

Thank you for reading.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=86099:)

Motorhead350
03-26-2013, 06:55 PM
You guys are awesome!

Sure, we can all grab a bite.

GAMike
03-26-2013, 08:35 PM
You guys are awesome!

Sure, we can all grab a bite.

I'm gonna guess you have scheduled studio time? If not then you probably will arrange some right? Certainly don't want to interfere with that, but we can figure something out in advance of your visit.

Maybe a Fat Matts or a Varsity run????:beer: Gotta have a military strength stomach for the Varsity tho.... Makes White Castle look like pre-school.:eek:

martyo
03-27-2013, 03:40 AM
Maybe a Fat Matts or a Varsity run????:beer: Gotta have a military strength stomach for the Varsity tho.... Makes White Castle look like pre-school.:eek:

Brilliant idea. He will be staying at my house wrecking the *****ter. Mizz MO will be thrilled. :argue:

Motorhead350
03-27-2013, 07:25 AM
Studio time is in Nashville, we are mastering in Atlanta. Getting the sound levels where they need to be.

We will have time for dinner. I am the only one who is a meat eater though, the other two are in their own world of non-dogs.

lji372
03-27-2013, 07:27 AM
We will have time for dinner. I am the only one who is a meat eater though, the other two are in their own world of non-dogs.[/QUOTE]

to each his own:lol:

GAMike
03-27-2013, 09:16 AM
Studio time is in Nashville, we are mastering in Atlanta. Getting the sound levels where they need to be.

We will have time for dinner. I am the only one who is a meat eater though, the other two are in their own world of non-dogs.

Hahaha:) Don't know much about veg only quisine:o.. We will figure it out tho..... Don't want Mizz. Mo needing to "gut" the MoMahal due to substandard dining options and such:P I'm sure cleaning up after the critters is as far as she wishes to go on that subject:flamer:

Motorhead350
03-27-2013, 01:07 PM
Dude I was eating food that fell on the sewer cap at work last week.

I don't not care what I eat.

:lol:

GAMike
03-27-2013, 02:39 PM
Dude I was eating food that fell on the sewer cap at work last week.

I don't not care what I eat.

Thats what Mz Mo is afraid of:D

Bigdogjim
03-27-2013, 02:56 PM
OMG I can just see Dom fighting Marty's dogs for the dish..........

Motorhead350
03-27-2013, 03:08 PM
OMG I can just see Dom fighting Marty's dogs for the dish..........

That "Made with real beef" is the s**t. Literally.