PDA

View Full Version : Hey GENO!

dailydriver
03-11-2004, 11:56 AM
I noticed you posted a picture of your MM parked underneath a Corvette. Can you share some details about the lift including the ceiling height that is required?

GENO
03-21-2004, 06:08 PM
I noticed you posted a picture of your MM parked underneath a Corvette. Can you share some details about the lift including the ceiling height that is required?
Sorry, I have been away...

Photo:http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/showphoto.php?photo=2259

I got the lift from http://www.liftsunlimited.com/. It is the Perfect Park 7000. Best bang for the buck, did a lot of research. It has the most capacity for the money.
I'm very happy with it. It cost about $2,999 three years ago. The company recomended an installer in my area, it was about $400 for the install.

My ceiling height is 12 foot, 14' or more would have been better. I had to raise the garage door opener motor and tracks so it was closer to the ceiling, also added a panel to my garage door. The Vette fits nice on top since it has a low height. With the MM on top, I can not go as high and have to duck my head under the lift. It works well for my needs with the MM underneath anyway, since it is my daily driver.

-Geno
:burnout:

TAF
03-21-2004, 06:11 PM
GENO,

I saw that pic in the Gallery some time ago...didn't know who you were...but that is the SWEETEST garage setup I've ever seen!!! :up:

Not bad taste in cars, either ;)

GENO
03-21-2004, 06:33 PM
GENO,

I saw that pic in the Gallery some time ago...didn't know who you were...but that is the SWEETEST garage setup I've ever seen!!! :up:

Not bad taste in cars, either ;)
Thanks Taf. I recently got my MM and love'n it!

TripleTransAm
03-21-2004, 06:39 PM
Very nice setup. In fact, that is the setup I am hoping to be able to pull off in my new home, but with 2 F-bodies instead. Since I was unable to play too much with the height of my new garage, I'm hoping the 2 low-roof F-bodies will stash nicely in one spot, allowing all my cars in the garage at the same time. We'll see... either way, the lift itself will come in handy whether or not I can double up like you did.

CRUZTAKER
03-21-2004, 06:45 PM
It's my son's favorite picture, he thinks it's 'reeeeally cool'.

He hunts for it everytime I allow him to practice his hand-eye coordination with the laptop touch pad in the gallery section. Our new game.

BTW: He's only 2-1/2...and I have to agree....reeeealy cool!:rock:

gonzo50
03-21-2004, 07:49 PM
Nice looking Vette, man oh man, wish I had a garage set-up like that, especially with the Vette. :coolman: :rasta:

dailydriver
03-22-2004, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the details. I am hoping to do something similar at my new house as well.