PDA

View Full Version : My "New" F150

UncleLar
04-03-2013, 09:44 AM
Last Friday night I finally closed the deal and grabbed the pick up truck I've been working a deal on.
A totally straight,100% original rust free 94 F150 XLT Long Bed.
It's a standard cab,5.0 2X4 with sliding rear window,automatic,twin tanks,power windows & door locks,tilt wheel,cruise and the proverbial ice cold A/C.
133K miles on it and it runs as good as it looks,maybe even better.
It was sold new in CA (darn,two cats) and spent the rest of it's life out here with no road salt,it's so darn solid it'll make guys in the mid west or salt air coasts eyes mist up.
If someone can post some pics for me please PM me your email address,I'm going to the muffler shop this afternoon to get the rear cat deleted so I'll get some nice chassis shots while it's up on the rack.

SamF
04-06-2013, 08:03 PM
Last Friday night I finally closed the deal and grabbed the pick up truck I've been working a deal on.
A totally straight,100% original rust free 94 F150 XLT Long Bed.
It's a standard cab,5.0 2X4 with sliding rear window,automatic,twin tanks,power windows & door locks,tilt wheel,cruise and the proverbial ice cold A/C.
133K miles on it and it runs as good as it looks,maybe even better.
It was sold new in CA (darn,two cats) and spent the rest of it's life out here with no road salt,it's so darn solid it'll make guys in the mid west or salt air coasts eyes mist up.
If someone can post some pics for me please PM me your email address,I'm going to the muffler shop this afternoon to get the rear cat deleted so I'll get some nice chassis shots while it's up on the rack.

Sounds nice, pics?

UncleLar
04-06-2013, 08:31 PM
I can't post pics here due to my being an analog guy trapped in a digital world but here's link.
And yes,it really IS rust free!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/22424/title/my-new-94-f150-27s-chassis/cat/500

TAKEDOWN
04-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Nice... enjoy your new toy Uncle Lar!