PDA

View Full Version : Tasca ford

Guittard22
04-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Tasca Ford Lincoln, a Ford dealer in Cranston, Rhode Island

ANYONE have any information they could give me who to talk to here about Buying a new car ? from Tascs I HAVE TO TRADE IN MY BABY :mad2: :bigcry:to help my wife to be get in a safe new car she needs a list of new parts for her car after putting a ton of money into it 2 weeks ago.

What her car needs :

motor mounts
lower control arms front
exhaust

Thinking we trade her and my car in and get somthing used or new :depress:

J-MAN
04-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Permanent Ban! :mad2:

Guittard22
04-10-2013, 12:18 PM
Permanent Ban! :mad2:

FOR did I post somthing I should have not?

fastblackmerc
04-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Tasca Ford Lincoln, a Ford dealer in Cranston, Rhode Island

ANYONE have any information they could give me who to talk to here about Buying a new car ? from Tascs I HAVE TO TRADE IN MY BABY :mad2: :bigcry:to help my wife to be get in a safe new car she needs a list of new parts for her car after putting a ton of money into it 2 weeks ago.

What her car needs :

motor mounts
lower control arms front
exhaust

Thinking we trade her and my car in and get somthing used or new :depress:
If those are the only things wrong with her car, your looking at maybe 1k in repairs. What would new car payments be?

breeze
04-10-2013, 12:23 PM
So the mm you just bought u have to trade in?

L.Mark
04-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Two payments and the down payment will be way more than any repairs done to existing cars. Go with plan B...

Guittard22
04-10-2013, 12:29 PM
:lol:
If those are the only things wrong with her car, your looking at maybe 1k in repairs. What would new car payments be?

She would trade her 2002 VW jetta and My truck not sure what her payments would be yet or what she would want.

the motor is from a junk yard a few year ago also camshaft adjuster is bad .

she just did brakes/rotors and trans flush and other odds and ends

So the mm you just bought u have to trade in?

WOW NO WAY I AM SELLING THAT BABY

:confused: sorry for the mix up guy's Not my Marauder My 1987 GMC monster truck for a trade in not the MM just me I love my MM to much to sell it

ctrlraven
04-10-2013, 12:30 PM
See if any members on the board are near you that might be willing to lend a hand and help you do the work.

Beer is a great payment for labor.

Blown3.8
04-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Bob Tasca III. And tell him to get his butt in gear and win some funny car rounds!

lji372
04-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Dang..... had me going tooo!!!!
I thought he was talking about the marauder:lol: