PDA

View Full Version : The band is fully funded!!!

Motorhead350
04-15-2013, 10:40 AM
We exceeded our goal of $5,000!!!

ALL was raised from fans and supporters. Not a dime came from mommy and daddy.

What a day.

Thank you all so much.

I have not forgotten about the others on the board who are sending checks, thank you too!

Unbelievable. Hard work pays off. I wish KY was this weekend, I could actually fully relax.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/privateinstigators/rhythm-and-bruise-the-debut-of-the-private-instiga

2,4shofast
04-15-2013, 10:55 AM
Congrats Dom:beer::snare:

J-MAN
04-15-2013, 04:04 PM
That's good news! :bagpipe3:

Blown3.8
04-15-2013, 05:02 PM
I can't donate, and get a shirt.:depress: When you coming to VA?

Curless
04-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Congrats! Its always nice to get something done on your own, you will appreciate it more and work harder to ensure your success!

Papillon
04-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Congrats!! Can't wait it rock my t-shirt!

lji372
04-15-2013, 07:26 PM
Sweet:beer:

So concert in Atlanta right?

Motorhead350
04-16-2013, 02:12 PM
Thank you all so much.

It would be great if we could play Maraudeville, I actually fear that our style might not be what everyone would enjoy. The thing is we do not do a lot of covers. If we really wanted to make everyone happy we would have to learn a bunch of 70s and 80s Pop and Rock songs. There is nothing wrong with that, but I do not know if we will have time to learn all of those with how crazy busy everything is. if everyone can deal with what we wrote and the few covers we throw in, in our own style.... SURE. We'd love to do it. I just do not think everyone would enjoy Chuck Berry, Dion and The Ramones in a blender.

We will see. If you guys really want us, we will be there, but again, I do not think we are what "most" people of MV would enjoy.

MyBlackBeasts
04-16-2013, 09:24 PM
Yeah!!! :beer:

Free CD's for all mm.net members! :banana:

Send mine to:
123 Main St
Anytown, USA

:D

Congrats Dom!

Shaijack
04-17-2013, 06:55 AM
Congrats
Dom. I have not forgotten, I am in prison in WI for a few more days. Wish I could take the 4 grands home with me.

pantheroc
04-17-2013, 09:50 AM
Good job Dom. Good luck to you guys.

Motorhead350
04-17-2013, 11:43 AM
Congrats
Dom. I have not forgotten, I am in prison in WI for a few more days. Wish I could take the 4 grands home with me.

Cool man. Give me a call when you are free, maybe we can grab a bite or coffee.

MM03MOK
04-17-2013, 11:48 AM
:congrats:!

Don't sell us short, Dom. Despite our varied backgrounds and ages, I think most of us can fully appreciate talent and good music, regardless of the tempo! :D

Thank you all so much.

It would be great if we could play Maraudeville, I actually fear that our style might not be what everyone would enjoy. The thing is we do not do a lot of covers. If we really wanted to make everyone happy we would have to learn a bunch of 70s and 80s Pop and Rock songs. There is nothing wrong with that, but I do not know if we will have time to learn all of those with how crazy busy everything is. if everyone can deal with what we wrote and the few covers we throw in, in our own style.... SURE. We'd love to do it. I just do not think everyone would enjoy Chuck Berry, Dion and The Ramones in a blender.

We will see. If you guys really want us, we will be there, but again, I do not think we are what "most" people of MV would enjoy.

Haggis
04-18-2013, 04:21 AM
:congrats:!

Don't sell us short, Dom. Despite our varied backgrounds and ages, I think most of us can fully appreciate talent and good music, regardless of the tempo! :D

Yea, Dom and besides what are a few good heckels between friends. :D